Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
REEEEEEE I want all the girls to be available the same way so I can choose the skin of my waifu REEEEEEEEE
If this were possible, I would have focused on just one girl a long time ago... It wouldn't just be a dream scene on the sunbed... "Age is just a number"...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
What is wrong with you ? Elena does not like MC. She likes what Layla has and she wants it too. If you have not seen this behavior in life, you are either blind or little kid. There are plenty of people who have no life of their own. They don't know what they like, they are just vampires who do what other people do. In fact majority of people are like this, why do you think they watch Kardashians. If Elena got MC she probably would not know what to do with him. Nyx got plenty of things wrong, this just is not one of them.
This doesn't make sense, as Tremonia said, Layla's friendship is the only thing in Elena's life that isn't taking care of her family. The one you describe would be Tori if Layla was better at running than her.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hi everyone, there's a big bug when i come to this part, my pc is crashing, is anyone had the same probleme with animations ?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No issues for me, other than animations are done weirdly in this game, takes a bit to load them, but no crashes.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You shouldn't take Nyx posts serious...
Also who cares about Brooke, or Rachel for that matter.
not gonna lie i'm gonna be a bit sad / bummed out if Brooke did kill her cause i did like her character and even started to support Mommy Brooke over Daddy John as of the last update. With that being said it wouldn't be to much of a surprise considering it seems like she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)
Yandere is all sweet but secretly psycho.
I think that's the right term for the situation

However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant

Oct 10, 2022
However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant
I think I told before, it can't be Andres. He was paying Santi's tax at that time and night before he was calculating how much he needs to pay to get revenge from Santi. So Andres can't do that. :rolleyes:

Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer? Maybe he tried to flirt with Rachel and no one was there to save her. :unsure:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer?
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.

Oct 10, 2022
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:
Maybe you're on to something. Death by cringe could be a real possibility when it comes to Zach. But who put her behind the dumpster then? His sister? Maybe there's incest by proxy in the game and she does it out of jealousy.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes