LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
actually, if you have sex with Tori it prevents Val from offering her underwear, there is no check for points. but you lose a massive amount of points afterwards when MC dares her to lick someone, but only if you already have lots of points (so she was getting interested). She then reveals she knows what MC did.
but yeah from that it's impossible to get enough points to climb back on her path. it may even prevent the photobooth event even if we had enough points, and it's pretty much what sets up her real path.

I was dead wrong !
Tori is a loud mouth and Val gets turned off...
She doesn't say anything to Layla however.

On ASP, maybe she didn't move on, but she is rationalizing that there is something or someone keeping MC from being nice and caring to her instead :D eliminating any obstacle like a terminator xD
Also, the first time she discovers that MC is back, he is having fun with Layla, and she stole him from her while Erynn had to endure Ethan torture the whole night. there is residual grudge to be settled there for sure ! :p
I would love for Erynn to suddenly go... you know what screw those 2, he should be with me!!!!
But i'm not sure if it's in store, i even got her into kissing after triggering ASP and she is still pushing the MC towards Alexis at the beach, the game just doesn't acknowledge the status they were in.

forgiveness from MC towards Emily happened really fast. while it took longer for Erynn to forgive Alexis. so Men can't hold grudges in that world :D
Nyx always ends up on the side of the ladies and the dudes are always wrong, so even when they suck it gets put on the MC who always ends up as a punching bag.

I have seen it and it was a bloodbath :D
but Nyx will probably choose to go the route of Layla caring for Elena enough that she gives her blessing for the relationship, at first. afterwards, having to witness Elena and MC fooling around (like Elena had to endure before), it might change though, and it could open a path to threesome or even a throuple.
Yes, it's always ugly, tipically with friendships ended for good and split groups at parties :whistle:
This is why it's interesting that she went for Elena here, the only one who truly puts friendship above what her coochie(we pretty much know Erynn would jump at a similar opportunity for example) is telling her to do :p

And who knows where it goes from here.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
ok I get how you got there now. it's a rare outcome, honestly. but yeah, they are sisters, and they are close. it can't last long. it's surprising it lasted that long anyway :D
if you have the choice to tell Layla everything, then you also had to choose to break up with Layla next, it's not automatic.
Yeah, forgot about that. After witcher reference scene I decided to stick to one of them and still failed. That's the point.

from what I gathered from people here in the forum, that choice was supposed to become the starting point in some kind of corruption route. maybe corrupting Erynn and helping Ethan, maybe with Zach too.
might be why there are Zach points too.
so most of that content is gone. that choice doesn't have a lot of consequences. just Alexis breaks up, and Melissa likes you much less without telling you.
Interesting. And quite plausible btw, cause Erynn & MC doesn't have a talk about what happened 5 years ago if MC doesn't stand up for her. So, he continue to think that Erynn & Ethan are laughed on him that day of his confession and that now she deserve what she got. While Erynn also hates him for walking away and not intervening. Now I wonder, does Zach & Ethan beat up MC anyway or only if he intervened? I haven't get to far after that choice, only up to the moment of Alexis call where she breaks all things with MC after Erynn's call.

but honestly, it's also weird because how can Erynn know that MC was listening and chose to walk away ? maybe he didn't hear anything and just walked past innocently completely oblivious ? or maybe it wasn't even him, she only saw his back, and she so hoped to be helped that she hallucinated that she saw him ? :D
For me it was obvious that she recognized him, the shape, the tattoos at least. It's quite clear that she see him and internally asking to get back and help her.

no. Erynn's friends status can be set tons of times at different RP checks that happen without warning. it's not just kissing, flirting and stuff like that. anything that shows kindness or caring to her will increase RP. it can increase really fast. you can be friends and choose to help her with the blackmail. but even as friends, she is very close to MC. if you are on her path, you will feel it though, there is a clear difference after a certain point, she will be very aggressive in her flirting.
Thx, will check later.

her help is very simple, but very effective and efficient :D you will like it.
ahaha, I think I got a clue :ROFLMAO:

the dev seems to have abandoned her plans for the use of Zach Points now. and now that players know that his betrayal is canon and can't be changed, the vast majority most likely shit on him every choice and every run :D
though we don't know if there will be a redemption arc, but i don't think he can be redeemed. everyone deserves a second chance, but he burnt so many chances already :D
The incident with Zach happened after training camp, then the spring break occurred, so both Zach & MC hadn't opportunity to meet up and talk after at least. And EP12 ends at the moment, when MC is about to get back to school (2 days of weekend left), and obviously he will meet Zach there sooner or later.

did you mean Emily and not Erynn ?
Emily was a party girl but she seems to have been faithful in her relationships. and Nyx, the dev, made her a saint anyway. emily can't do no wrong :D everything is Andres' or Santi's fault. or even MC's fault.
and yes, patreon rules being stricter now pretty much remove any impact on the cliffhangers.
Yeah, Emily of course. But I don't think that anyone is saint in this universe. Everybody made some mess and bad decisions to regret of them more or less.

And one more thing, according to events back in time, Navarro can't be Lexi & Layla father (biological at least, which makes great sense, but even such outcome is not enough to patch things and make it safe, cause it's a repeat of Haley & Andres situation then...) Lexi is older than MC by 2-3 years as Erynn, and Layla is the same age with him. So at Melissa & Emily flashback where we first met young Adriana she had to be already with Santiago and have a little 2-3yo Lexi AND being pregnant with Layla for things to match.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
no. Erynn's friends status can be set tons of times at different RP checks that happen without warning. it's not just kissing, flirting and stuff like that. anything that shows kindness or caring to her will increase RP. it can increase really fast. you can be friends and choose to help her with the blackmail. but even as friends, she is very close to MC. if you are on her path, you will feel it though, there is a clear difference after a certain point, she will be very aggressive in her flirting.
May I correct this point: which path you ultimately find yourself on with Erynn is determined during the photo shoot!

If you agree to do the photo shoot with her, you are on the love route with Erynn (with all scenes, except for the Alexis path).
If you refuse to do the shoot with her, you are "only" on the friendship route with her, and this has significant consequences as the game progresses. (no matter how many friendship points you have or will collect!!!)
1714383211230.png

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If you agree to do the photo shoot with her, you are on the love route with Erynn (with all scenes, except for the Alexis path).
I doubt it's that simple, I did the shoot with her on all my saves and didn't get any Erynn scenes when on Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena etc. paths. But I didn't flirt with her excessively prior to that and have low points. So no, just doing the shoot doesn't necessarily put you on her love path.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I doubt it's that simple, I did the shoot with her on all my saves and didn't get any Erynn scenes when on Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena etc. paths. But I didn't flirt with her excessively prior to that and have low points. So no, just doing the shoot doesn't necessarily put you on her love path.
In order to see “special scenes”, you of course also need the required minimum number of points! But then you're on the love route, one way or another!

from start EP12:
1714384066984.png

1714384169802.png

Last edited:

diddymich69

Dec 9, 2019
I just downloaded V0.12.3 and received the following error when the main character and Emily were talking about Santiago and Andres in the bedroom.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after she goes to brush her teeth adriana comes not erynn and alexis ?
is this some bug because i'm using compreesed versionn or maybe because of the mod ?or am i doing something wrong ?
There is no bug, you made a mistake. Erynn has too many points. It can only have about 10-15 points at most!!!

Read the Maviarab spoiler again

Reactions: Maviarab

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
i figured it out
points don't matter i guess coz it said <=24 and i set it to 24
changed value of erynnfriend to true from false and it worked
To be honest, Erynn is only relevant in the ASP as a supporter but not their relationship to her!

that is my standing after EP12
1714457943660.png

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
:oops:
(wusste gar nicht, dass es meine Mod auch auf deutsch gibt...)
(wusste gar nicht, dass es meine Mod auch auf deutsch gibt...)
(I didn't know that my mod was also available in German...)

Let's stay in English so that we don't get into trouble anymore.

Look at how good you are!!!

All joking aside, my installation of a VN always runs according to "SCHEMA F":

1) Unpacking the VN
2) Extract your MOD into the VN directory
3) Translation - either myself (German translation) or there is a translation (in the rarest cases, since there are brand new updates)

I'll have your mod translated too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and KoGa3

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
man I wish there was a walkthrough not that tree shit. My ADHD cant handle it. Give me a basic one. I just found the path were sexy ass Alexis and tight twat sister dump mc never saw that one. i will playing this and itjust happened dont even know what i did.
use mod
scrappy mod is best for me, i have used koga's mod in the past too because it was released earlier for that update
both are good but now i'm using the URM universal renpy mod it shows when there is a branching path and why it branches

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
man I wish there was a walkthrough not that tree shit. My ADHD cant handle it. Give me a basic one. I just found the path were sexy ass Alexis and tight twat sister dump mc never saw that one. i will playing this and itjust happened dont even know what i did.
hmm, you can't read or understand the WT. This is bad. Colleague, without this thing I can't play this game or I won't even start. I have well over 20 different routes and therefore also save games. Without the WT I would be lost.

PS: a few posts ago you'll see that I also use a mod.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Uh, I'm now even more impressed than a few days before. This game is literally huge, lol. Depending on the branch or even sub-branch there are tons of content and events.

Layla path is awesome. As much as I loved the Cara's one, this one is something else. She is so well written and acts so believable, exactly according to her age and inexperience. Tons of funny and just cute moments here and there. One of the most friendly, caring and supportive characters as well, imo.

One more quick question. Is it right that Alexis have only 2 states, she is either "in love" with MC (Alexis_end = False) or we screw the things up at some point and her path is ended (True). Most of other girls have a "friends" path, while Lexi - not. It feels like that she is literally obsessed with MC, she have the largest number of lewd scenes and in code almost all events are started from the checks of her state (like if Alexis_end false).

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes