OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
ok i'm playing it again and again and again

but there is something i don't get it

Why is the Surname from the Coach a coincidence?

Do i miss there something? :unsure: or i'm just stupid? :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
ok i'm playing it again and again and again

but there is something i don't get it

Why is the Surname from the Coach a coincidence?

Do i miss there something? :unsure: or i'm just stupid? :ROFLMAO:
I don't think we know yet. May be answered with the 5.5 code retool and add-in of some scenes. My completely wild guess? It's the last name of the MC's former girlfriend or something like that... And what former girlfriend? Well, you can't expect that he didn't have one before he moved into the new step-mom's house...

Does anyone know when version 0.5.5 will release?
Potentially end of next week.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I don't think we know yet. May be answered with the 5.5 code retool and add-in of some scenes. My completely wild guess? It's the last name of the MC's former girlfriend or something like that... And what former girlfriend? Well, you can't expect that he didn't have one before he moved into the new step-mom's house...

Potentially end of next week.

Thanks, then I am reassured ;)

hmm Interesting thoughts :unsure:

can't wait do play 5.5

Reactions: MrFriendly

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
doesn't alexis looks the same from the girl in depraved awakening ?
Yup, it happens, since a lot of VNs use models from the same base software you end up running up on a lot of "ex-girlfriends".
A lot more "human" titties though.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
HEY HEY! No negativity about Carli's titties! :)

I do however really like that model, Nyx really gave me a scare when he joked about no more Alexis :)
Yeah, I admit that one of the reasons I was drawn to Alexis was Carli...

The fact that Alexis was originally just going to be a "Mile High Hookup" but then turned into more is awesome. I love the interaction between the MC and Alexis, the banter is some of Nyx's best writing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I admit that one of the reasons I was drawn to Alexis was Carli...

The fact that Alexis was originally just going to be a "Mile High Hookup" but then turned into more is awesome. I love the interaction between the MC and Alexis, the banter is some of Nyx's best writing.
I agree, while I like both Layla and Erynn my fav this far is definately Alexis. I hope she and the MC sort things out fast :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes