Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
yeah, can't wait to see those 5 years expanded upon regarding Erynn and MC there just has to be some juicy drama there
really shows how interesting all the characters are, even if some people dislike Erynn (of which i'm not a part of, i kinda like her)

and that Layla/Alexis confrontation kinda scares me seeing as i kinda went the enjoy life route on those two hehe, but i do like Layla more, i'm just hoping that doesn't get locked out seeing as i slept with Alexis a couple of times

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm pretty much understand both side of the Alexis/Erynn confrontation, Erynn said how she talked for the 5 years gap to alexis how much she missed the MC so while she has no claim on the mc it is normal for her to lay it to alexis for ALL HER LIES which alexis actually acknowledge in her thoughts in the previous scenes. As for alexis it is no issue for her to fall for the mc after some time with how good the MC is too her but that fuck in the plane bathroom was clearly an attempt to get one in before erynn because she realised the MC had lingering feeling for erynn.

plus there is still much to found out about that proposal scene and what happened afterwards, we only see ethan making a fool of the MC not erynn so maybe she liked it but didn't said anything to the MC who obviously took it wrong. remember they were kids add to that peer pressure, the odd age gap(12 to 15 feels much bigger than say 22-25) and maybe she just didn't like the mc as a lover at that time. Remember erynn doesn't understand why the MC left so she doesn't she hurt him. Too many missing information to get a clear picture

I like them both and hope they fix that 3 way relationship which is toxic right now

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i think the Rejektion from erynn hurt him not so Much as her decison to hang out More with others but the rejektion was the stich into his heart

thats my opinon to that

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm pretty much understand both side of the Alexis/Erynn confrontation, Erynn said how she talked for the 5 years gap to alexis how much she missed the MC so while she has no claim on the mc it is normal for her to lay it to alexis for ALL HER LIES which alexis actually acknowledge in her thoughts in the previous scenes. As for alexis it is no issue for her to fall for the mc after some time with how good the MC is too her but that fuck in the plane bathroom was clearly an attempt to get one in before erynn because she realised the MC had lingering feeling for erynn.

plus there is still much to found out about that proposal scene and what happened afterwards, we only see ethan making a fool of the MC not erynn so maybe she liked it but didn't said anything to the MC who obviously took it wrong. remember they were kids add to that peer pressure, the odd age gap(12 to 15 feels much bigger than say 22-25) and maybe she just didn't like the mc as a lover at that time. Remember erynn doesn't understand why the MC left so she doesn't she hurt him. Too many missing information to get a clear picture

I like them both and hope they fix that 3 way relationship which is toxic right now
i think the Rejektion from erynn hurt him not so Much as her decison to hang out More with others but the rejektion was the stich into his heart

thats my opinon to that
In my opinion the rejection hurt because of her decision to hang out with other people. In the MC's mind it may have been an immature "Me or them" type of question and Erynn chose them. And the way the moment played out is why it made such an impact on him.

The fact that Erynn wasn't the one who went after him, that she stayed to argue with Ethan (maybe?), that she doesn't seem to remember it in a negative way at all, and then continued to be friends with Ethan are all of the reasons why I have no interest in Erynn. Her possessiveness contributes to why I have no interest in Erynn as a love interest.

What Alexis did was wrong, she betrayed a friend and withheld the truth from the guy she thinks she is falling in love with... But it's understandable if you consider that she may have felt that they were in a small relationship bubble that was going to pop either because of her explaining it or because of something like what actually happened. Whether Erynn can forgive her is not really the MC's issue, the MC needs to decide if he forgives her... I think he should be able to do so soon.

What is in the game now may change, we don't know what Nyx is altering.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
In my opinion the rejection hurt because of her decision to hang out with other people. In the MC's mind it may have been an immature "Me or them" type of question and Erynn chose them. And the way the moment played out is why it made such an impact on him.

The fact that Erynn wasn't the one who went after him, that she stayed to argue with Ethan (maybe?), that she doesn't seem to remember it in a negative way at all, and then continued to be friends with Ethan are all of the reasons why I have no interest in Erynn. Her possessiveness contributes to why I have no interest in Erynn as a love interest.

What Alexis did was wrong, she betrayed a friend and withheld the truth from the guy she thinks she is falling in love with... But it's understandable if you consider that she may have felt that they were in a small relationship bubble that was going to pop either because of her explaining it or because of something like what actually happened. Whether Erynn can forgive her is not really the MC's issue, the MC needs to decide if he forgives her... I think he should be able to do so soon.

What is in the game now may change, we don't know what Nyx is altering.

I completely agree with you about the Alexis part

I don't really know what to think about Erynn at the moment,
on the one hand i like her on the other side not

and yeah let Nyx suprise us

Nyx has done a really good job here,
never thought about a game so often, before as it could go on

Reactions: MrFriendly

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
So Far in the game at this moment is that the MC still feels hurt that Erynn didn't comfort him after the rejection he got from her and how that asshole Ethan treated him in front of her on his b-day. Alexis on the other hand was kind and gentle to him after the rejection from Erynn and there was hope for someone to sweep him off his feet. Fast forward to present time and to see what Alexis have done with the MC is sooooooooo organic that I can understand that she didn't want to hurt him like how Erynn did to him but she should told him the moment she heard he mention Erynn name and let her explain her side of the story to clear the air. Erynn on the other hand got a lot of explaining to do for her to get me on her good grace cause the way she been so far is fishy and she to needs to tell the MC asap before it destroy her. I can't wait to see her flash back before I either accept her or drop her cause right now I can see her digging a much bigger hole then Lexi did.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So Far in the game at this moment is that the MC still feels hurt that Erynn didn't comfort him after the rejection he got from her and how that asshole Ethan treated him in front of her on his b-day. Alexis on the other hand was kind and gentle to him after the rejection from Erynn and there was hope for someone to sweep him off his feet. Fast forward to present time and to see what Alexis have done with the MC is sooooooooo organic that I can understand that she didn't want to hurt him like how Erynn did to him but she should told him the moment she heard he mention Erynn name and let her explain her side of the story to clear the air. Erynn on the other hand got a lot of explaining to do for her to get me on her good grace cause they way she been so far is fishy and she to needs to tell the MC asap before it destroy her. I can't wait to see her flash back before I either accept her or drop her cause right now I can see her digging a much bigger hole then Lexi did.
Yeah, I think Episode 5 was only the start of the drama explosion, there are quite a few more drama bombs that need to go off... Layla, Adriana, Emily, Melissa, Elena (Gabi if the player went that way)... All of them are invested in the MC's love life and overall wellbeing in some manner. Erynn still has secrets to reveal. Then Nikki or Cara may come back into the MC's life and add more complications... At that point maybe the MC should consider finding a nice trappist monastery to go brew beer and leave this all behind. :ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So Far in the game at this moment is that the MC still feels hurt that Erynn didn't comfort him after the rejection he got from her and how that asshole Ethan treated him in front of her on his b-day. Alexis on the other hand was kind and gentle to him after the rejection from Erynn and there was hope for someone to sweep him off his feet.
We still don't know if these memories were "real". Memories tend to change after years, our brain is not made for storing 1:1 copies of events.

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Fast forward to present time and to see what Alexis have done with the MC is sooooooooo organic that I can understand that she didn't want to hurt him like how Erynn did to him but she should told him the moment she heard he mention Erynn name and let her explain her side of the story to clear the air. Erynn on the other hand got a lot of explaining to do for her to get me on her good grace cause the way she been so far is fishy and she to needs to tell the MC asap before it destroy her. I can't wait to see her flash back before I either accept her or drop her cause right now I can see her digging a much bigger hole then Lexi did.
Well Alexis did know who the MC was before anything happened. For me is no big deal, but MC probably have trust issues. With Erynn I don't even know what to think about her, too much unknown.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I'm team Alexis all the way, but I think we must withhold judgement on Erynn until her perspective of the event has been shown. The exact nature of her relationship with Ethan is unclear but she would have been fully within her rights to reject MC's advances when she did. She was fifteen. MC was twelve. I don't know many fifteen year old girls who would ever consider dating a prepubescent twelve year old boy. She may have developed feelings for him later after having been treated wrongly by Ethan. Her feelings for MC aren't the problem. The fact that she feels entitled to his love is. Just how problematic this attitude is can be revealed simply by flipping the MC and Erynn's sexes.
I never said her feelings are the problem, I said she was a shitty friend who previously rejected the MC and therefore doesn't have any claim over him. But I'm also not sure how she could've developed feelings for MC when she wasn't in contact with him at all. Hell, iirc, MC's MOM wasn't even really in contact with him, so it's not like she was getting updates on him. If she developed the feelings during the five years MC was gone and out of touch, that would mean she fell in love with a fantasy... which is also problematic.

I see some people saying "maybe it's a false memory" but he was twelve... You can remember bigger events that occur at that age. That's (early) middle school age. At best, from Erynn's perspective, we'd maybe see that she scolded what's his name after MC ran off embarrassed/upset, which, to me, isn't enough. Odds are that MC forgot about the Alexis moment because he was so focused on Erynn... Also not withholding judgment on Erynn though because regardless of her relationship with Ethan, she shouldn't have been making fun of MC to begin with, and she shouldn't have been idly standing by when she saw he was upset. I'm all about loyalty in my friendships, and that was disloyal af - even just on a friend level.

However, I think we both ultimately agree that Erynn needs to get her shit together, so that's good enough for me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Are we going to be able to fuck Emily?

I'm just asking because i'm playing this for the first time, and well...there's plenty of teasing moments.

(Wouldn't that go against patreon rules though?)

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I see some people saying "maybe it's a false memory" but he was twelve... You can remember bigger events that occur at that age. That's (early) middle school age. At best, from Erynn's perspective, we'd maybe see that she scolded what's his name after MC ran off embarrassed/upset, which, to me, isn't enough. Odds are that MC forgot about the Alexis moment because he was so focused on Erynn... Also not withholding judgment on Erynn though because regardless of her relationship with Ethan, she shouldn't have been making fun of MC to begin with, and she shouldn't have been idly standing by when she saw he was upset. I'm all about loyalty in my friendships, and that was disloyal af - even just on a friend level.
It's not only that the MC forgets the part where Alexis goes to comfort him, also his memories of that confession doesn't seem to be entirely correct. He says that Erynn made fun of him, and that her friends laughed at him too. However in Alexis flashback we see that the only one who behaved in this way was Ethan. Anyway, regardless of Erynn's pov, all this will be clarified when they stop ignoring the elephant in the room.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not only that the MC forgets the part where Alexis goes to comfort him, also his memories of that confession doesn't seem to be entirely correct. He says that Erynn made fun of him, and that her friends laughed at him too. However in Alexis flashback we see that the only one who behaved in this way was Ethan. Anyway, regardless of Erynn's pov, all this will be clarified when they stop ignoring the elephant in the room.
The thing I think Nyx is trying to show is how memory is fallible, we each remember the same scene differently. Eyewitness testimony is terribly unreliable so we shouldn't trust anyone's version as the truth.

To the MC the most important thing is that he was mocked for his confession, perhaps he caught Erynn by surprise and she laughed because it was awkward and she was self-conscious. Ethan, being an asshole, laughed at the MC and made fun of him, it seems Alexa stood by while this happened. The MC sees it as all three of them (Ethan, Erynn, and Alexa) were making fun of him and doesn't remember the kiss from Alexa or that Erynn tried to defend him (he may not have seen that).

Alexa sees the memory as sweet, except Ethan was an asshole so Erynn tried to defend the MC. Alexa then went to check on him and gave him a kiss for his birthday. It was a significant day to her and she casts Erynn in a good light because they are friends and she sees her best friend as a good person (overall).

When we see Erynn's memory it will be interesting to get her perspective but I don't expect a huge revelation (unless we find out that she was actually dating Ethan - which I think she has been in a relationship with off and on). Which is why I was curious if we would see Ethan or someone else's perspective. I just don't feel like Erynn is going to surprise us with her side of the tale.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The thing I think Nyx is trying to show is how memory is fallible, we each remember the same scene differently. Eyewitness testimony is terribly unreliable so we shouldn't trust anyone's version as the truth.

To the MC the most important thing is that he was mocked for his confession, perhaps he caught Erynn by surprise and she laughed because it was awkward and she was self-conscious. Ethan, being an asshole, laughed at the MC and made fun of him, it seems Alexa stood by while this happened. The MC sees it as all three of them (Ethan, Erynn, and Alexa) were making fun of him and doesn't remember the kiss from Alexa or that Erynn tried to defend him (he may not have seen that).

Alexa sees the memory as sweet, except Ethan was an asshole so Erynn tried to defend the MC. Alexa then went to check on him and gave him a kiss for his birthday. It was a significant day to her and she casts Erynn in a good light because they are friends and she sees her best friend as a good person (overall).

When we see Erynn's memory it will be interesting to get her perspective but I don't expect a huge revelation (unless we find out that she was actually dating Ethan - which I think she has been in a relationship with off and on). Which is why I was curious if we would see Ethan or someone else's perspective. I just don't feel like Erynn is going to surprise us with her side of the tale.

Maybe both memories are a little bit true?

Maybe Erynn First laughed at the Confession because she wanted to impress Ethan ? maybe she was in love with Ethan at the time and then realized it was wrong to laugh about it ? and then stayed behind to talk to Ethan.

And Alexis went after the Mc to comfort him because she never really liked Ethan, and maybe she liked the Mc at that time already?:unsure:

But we will have to wait and see until we get our answer

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017

Yeah maybe what the MC remembers happened before Alexis flashback, or he misunderstood Erynn's initial reaction (as you say, perhaps it was an awkward laugh) before Ethan added fuel to the fire, or just his memories of the confession are wrong. Who knows. But to assume that Erynn mocked the MC and did nothing after he ran away (the post I initially replied) is what I always see in this thread: judging her harshly for facts we don't know yet or only know half a story.

I don't think that a third flashback with her perspective brings anything relevant (or another perspectives), perhaps making it even clearer that all versions are biased. It would be interesting to see though, but what they need to do is talk about the elephant in the room, something the MC has been avoiding so far by refusing to answer why he left.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Yeah maybe what the MC remembers happened before Alexis flashback, or he misunderstood Erynn's initial reaction (as you say, perhaps it was an awkward laugh) before Ethan added fuel to the fire, or just his memories of the confession are wrong. Who knows. But to assume that Erynn mocked the MC and did nothing after he ran away (the post I initially replied) is what I always see in this thread: judging her harshly for facts we don't know yet or only know half a story.

I don't think that a third flashback with her perspective brings anything relevant (or another perspectives), perhaps making it even clearer that all versions are biased. It would be interesting to see though, but what they need to do is talk about the elephant in the room, something the MC has been avoiding so far by refusing to answer why he left.
*Puts tinfoil hat on* Maybe Alexis misremembers too? Maybe it WAS Erynn who consoled the MC post the confession but after having heard the story so many times from Erynn that Alexis wishes she had instead. Maybe hearing Erynn gush about how sweet MC was made Alexis wish she could vocalize her attraction to the MC then. So, she constructed that memory as a rationalization of her desires? *Takes tinfoil hat off*

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
The story looks pretty cool, especially the flashback. Girls are hot even if i'm not really into layla, i think i saw her too much in a lot of game and get bored a little with her, animations are good but not perfect but i think we'll see improvements.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes