Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I can tell you for certain that only 1 review has been removed by a moderator, and the reason for it was that it was too short, it needs to be 200 characters at least. (It was a 5 star rating, just fyi)

I read your review and I think you've played the wrong game. All things you mention didn't even happen.
Speaking about honesty. I'm totally fine if you don't like the game, but don't make up shit that didn't even happen in the story.
I think you missunderstood lots of things. I hope you'll find a game without "whores"...
Hi man, I just wanted to ask you if you'll create a discord server for the game ? It's awesome, I loved it, I hope we could forgive Alexis because even if she lies, she was nice with the MC when he was younger, or have a path with Elena, anyway your game is fabulous, continue bro

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Episodes 1-4 are all redone. Episode 4 was a complete nightmare to change, especially after adding the new scenes in between. So happy that one is done. I hope all works once I have to test every single route. Only episode 5 left to do but there shouldn't be too much I have to change except some statement names and points which are lowered in some cases and some minor dialogue changes.

All grammar has been changed, no more .. but changed to ..././?

All new scenes have been added into the game, also the conclusion/ending of one character. Say goodbye to Alexis.
Minor changes/additions to some dialogue.

I found lots of minor inconsistencies due to earlier choices. For example, if you pay attention in class, the conversation about the number 4 with Layla never happens. But later in the game that choice had no effect. Now it does. I hope I found everything now.
Changed a few animations with higher fps count. Still some left, I hope I can finish all this week. Once those are done, I probably add a few renders to the sex scenes to prolong the scenes a bit.

I'm also going to "play" through the game this week to see if I want anything else changed.

I'm kidding about the Alexis part by the way, let's see who stopped reading after that.

Release, if everything works out, will be mid to late next week.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Episodes 1-4 are all redone. Episode 4 was a complete nightmare to change, especially after adding the new scenes in between. So happy that one is done. I hope all works once I have to test every single route. Only episode 5 left to do but there shouldn't be too much I have to change except some statement names and points which are lowered in some cases and some minor dialogue changes.

All grammar has been changed, no more .. but changed to ..././?

All new scenes have been added into the game, also the conclusion/ending of one character. Say goodbye to Alexis.
Minor changes/additions to some dialogue.

I found lots of minor inconsistencies due to earlier choices. For example, if you pay attention in class, the conversation about the number 4 with Layla never happens. But later in the game that choice had no effect. Now it does. I hope I found everything now.
Changed a few animations with higher fps count. Still some left, I hope I can finish all this week. Once those are done, I probably add a few renders to the sex scenes to prolong the scenes a bit.

I'm also going to "play" through the game this week to see if I want anything else changed.

I'm kidding about the Alexis part by the way, let's see who stopped reading after that.

Release, if everything works out, will be mid to late next week.
awesome news .... a top 5 game for me :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LOL at the Alexis comment. I imagine quite a few on here wanted to throw their laptop/PC/phone out the window! :LOL:
I think Mr.Friendly will have a little heart attack when he'll get to "goodbye Alexis" part ;D
Since he officially exists in the canon of the game there could be a slim chance for him to steal Alexis from all of us :p
You silly people. I was taught to read everything before responding. Besides Nyx has teased me with the removal of Alexis too much for that trap to work on me... Again :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait to see it all and play through it. Looking forward to the new scenes at the sheep farm.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I know, i know, it sounds borderline stupid but:

I dont get the Alexis comment, did i miss some context here ? :unsure:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
The alexis part got me. I was reading and seen it and said out loud. No fucking way! But I did keep reading and had a sigh if relief after.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I know, i know, it sounds borderline stupid but:

I dont get the Alexis comment, did i miss some context here ? :unsure:
NyxValeria said:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes