xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
what the fuck is wrong with erynn? she has no fucking right to behave that way with lexi. erynn likes MC that does not mean MC is hers.
Nothing's wrong with her, she's pissed off bcz her BFF betrayed her by fucking the MC even tho she knew how she felt about him, that's backstabbing 101. She even fell in love with him... it's like your friend fucks the girl you love and always talk to him about. Still believe she overreacting ??

Erynn had her chance when MC confessed her feelings but she made fun of him
Please stop. Just don't come with that ridiculous argument, they were kids, he was 12 (!!), her best friend, their moms were best friends, her rejection was justified IMO, and she didn't laugh at him, that's his version of the story. In Alexis' version she tried to stop him from running away like the bitch that he was.

Also was it necessary to have sex scene with Lexi so soon? I like her but that action made her look like a slut.
Agreed with that, but we can assume that she fucked him cause she knew who he was, still a shitty thing to do to your best friend.

Why is the girl called a slut for wanting to have sex? You as the MC does the same...
Right ?? She's single, she knows who the MC is after he mentions Erynn, and wants to fuck him cause she liked him since they were kids... so I guess that society's logic is like this, a dude fucks all the women he sees, he's an alpha, bad boi, macho, a woman has a fling, boo!! kill that whore, burn her, where's the forks !!:LOL: Well, we kinda progressed a little now, but it's still a fucked up logic. Don't blame us men for that, blame society. Personally, I love kinky, adventurous women, and I don't judge.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
what the fuck is wrong with erynn? she has no fucking right to behave that way with lexi. erynn likes MC that does not mean MC is hers. Lexi can have feelings for MC without erynn's permission. Erynn had her chance when MC confessed her feelings but she made fun of him and it was lexi who comforted MC. even if that time erynn did not have feelings for MC she should have handled the situation just like lexi did instead of making fun of him. Also she continued to be with ethan after he made fun of her childhood friend.

Also was it necessary to have sex scene with Lexi so soon? I like her but that action made her look like a slut.
Dude damn it don't you call Lexi slut she's the most fav of dudes here on Intertwined community and obvio I'm one of them. Looks like you really didn't understood the game play through it again if a girl desires to have sex with a guy what's wrong in it Erynn might be her BFF but they both like MC equally.

Erynn did realised it late but what she haves for MC are true feelings u know the saying better late than never it's just her case and Lexi come on she's too cute to be called names and lemme clear one thing what Lexi did is not slutty she had feelings she wanted to do so she didn't hesitated she was brave and went for the move what's slutty in that.

Just check her through rest of the game she's really lovestruck by MC she will do anything for him coz she loves him with her life damn it and dude if you're talking about the last scene were Ery is talking and framing Lex slutty and questioning about what she did with the Ethan, Lex says she never liked him and the chat shows that Ethan said Ery - Lex dragged him into this and all but it might be vice-versa it would've been Ethan who tried to bed Lexi too but Lexi straight out said NO which made him angry so he pulled a plan to picture Lex has dirty so Ery and Lex breaks it off and he gets his revenge.

Same with Ery she didn't know what love was first but when she realised what true love is her feelings for MC started getting real she knew she messed up so she wanted to apologise that's so sweet of her so nothing wrong with her too. Both Ery and Lex are right in their own places.

We will just wait and see what bomb dev drops next and hopefully the doubts between Lex and Ery gets cleared they become the BFF's and the Jerk is out of the picture forever.And even I'll be happy if MC doesn't gets Ery and Lex both but the misunderstanding between them should be cleared it's sad to see Two BFFS all gloomy like this and moreover they both are cute hopefully Ery comes to Know truth about Ethan and they both forgive each other hugs each other her and gets on good terms and later results in happy ending

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Alexis is based off of me. I'm a big slut, so Alexis has to be too...
Seriously?
First of all. You don't have to have sex with her. It's up to you.
And second and even more important. Why is the girl called a slut for wanting to have sex? You as the MC does the same...
I love your game but can Erynn and the mc pleeease have their talk? That plot point is overstaying its welcome for a while now.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Didn't quite understand from the updates but is Nyx updating the whole game (all 5 eps.) or just the first 2 or 3? Anyone knows?

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Because he's probably a sad 15yo virginal mothe....*takes deep breath*...don't want to get banned....because he's a dumbass ;)
That's the epitome of a lot of guys here, insecure people that think women's existence is meant to remedy their ego.

gnr4lyfe

Jan 23, 2018
New to this game but finished through Chapter 5 and I have to say, it's up there as one of my favorites. I love the drama of it all. What has the update schedule been on this?

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Alexis is based off of me. I'm a big slut, so Alexis has to be too...
Seriously?
First of all. You don't have to have sex with her. It's up to you.
And second and even more important. Why is the girl called a slut for wanting to have sex? You as the MC does the same...
Because its the internet, why do you think people scream and yell for harems but girls like Tori get shit on. Personally i would absolutely love it if you made Tori the strong female that makes the MC man up.

Give me that route PLEASE.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
New to this game but finished through Chapter 5 and I have to say, it's up there as one of my favorites. I love the drama of it all. What has the update schedule been on this?
every 4-6 weeks IIRC, the dev is very consistent even though they have a full time job IRL.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that. Will probably go back and play different routes while waiting for the next update.
Just be aware the next release is going to fix coding and add in new content. It will be a one time “fix” but it will most likely require a restart.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Not much to communicate. Episode 1 to 3 is redone. A few new renders, some dialogue changes/additions and removed the Erynn choice options, they'll be put in later when the confrontation happens. So for now you'll be friends?
Added some more fps to existing "animations".
First part of the restaurant scene is ready, working on part 2 now and the aftermath.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Erynn choice options, they'll be put in later when the confrontation happens. So for now you'll be friends?
Hmm, wonder why nyx did this? Maybe the script was rewritten so people would like Erynn more? :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmm, wonder why nyx did this? Maybe the script was rewritten so people would like Erynn more? :unsure:
I don’t know about that but the choice of “move on” or “confront her” didn’t make sense where it was in the game. The MC didn’t confront her if you chose that option. I’m glad Nyx moved it, now I wonder if Erynn will be portrayed differently, as you suggested, or the same but with only that choice moved. Right now it’s difficult to sympathize with her because we don’t know what is going on in her life and the MC feels like she wasn’t interested in him/laughed at him.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes