MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx just posted an update:

Progress Update - Episode 5.5

Episode 1 is completely redone. Changed the code, changed/added some dialogue lines/choices. Rerendered some pictures (around 100 I think) that were too grainy. Redid all animations + added 1 new one. Should be much more fluent now.
The coding/dialogue of episode 2 is half way done. Redid 26 renders because I didn't like the background. Also upped the fps count of 3 animations, added a new animation as well.

Added 2 new scenes for episode 4 (125 renders).
Just came home and wanted to start today on scene 3, which will be the restaurant, only to find out that the asset I have isn't as good as I thought it would be.
So I created my own by merging and pasting different props together. Here's the result so far. Can't put too much more in it, especially once I have to add characters or render times will be horrendous.

I don't have to change too much on episode 4 since it's a flashback, only need to add the new scenes and change the code at the end (the important choice), and I think 1 or 2 choice related dialogues.

That's it for now I guess.

BeastyNasty

Jun 27, 2019
Nyx just posted an update:

Progress Update - Episode 5.5

Episode 1 is completely redone. Changed the code, changed/added some dialogue lines/choices. Rerendered some pictures (around 100 I think) that were too grainy. Redid all animations + added 1 new one. Should be much more fluent now.
The coding/dialogue of episode 2 is half way done. Redid 26 renders because I didn't like the background. Also upped the fps count of 3 animations, added a new animation as well.

Added 2 new scenes for episode 4 (125 renders).
Just came home and wanted to start today on scene 3, which will be the restaurant, only to find out that the asset I have isn't as good as I thought it would be.
So I created my own by merging and pasting different props together. Here's the result so far. Can't put too much more in it, especially once I have to add characters or render times will be horrendous.

I don't have to change too much on episode 4 since it's a flashback, only need to add the new scenes and change the code at the end (the important choice), and I think 1 or 2 choice related dialogues.

That's it for now I guess.
Hope, it will be completed soon. Can't wait.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thought about that too, but since we need new saves anyway i really want to be prepared to get back into the new story parts as soon as possible.
True, thought to be honest i really want to see the changes, the couple of new scenes and don't want to wait until 0.6.

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
probably we will meet a certain someone who was being toxic at the video game scene? :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am curious about it, any theories?
Well, it was mentioned that it might be Rachel (the blonde stewardess) since the Mom is no longer going to be opening a club - it's being switched to a cafe. So no need for Rachel to be employed as the entertainment manager.

Other than that Nyx could be definitively closing off any potential incest content. There's none right now but there are "take a look at your mom" type moments that could be removed.

Nyx could be implementing the car crash which originally was meant to kill Nikki. Though that seems unlikely.

Finally Nyx could be trying to get rid of me and is getting rid of Alexis, thus killing a large part of my interest in the game. This is also rather unlikely though.

probably we will meet a certain someone who was being toxic at the video game scene? :p
:rolleyes: Perhaps the MC should learn how to play the game and not take his shortcomings out on someone else :ROFLMAO:

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Well, it was mentioned that it might be Rachel (the blonde stewardess) since the Mom is no longer going to be opening a club - it's being switched to a cafe. So no need for Rachel to be employed as the entertainment manager.

Other than that Nyx could be definitively closing off any potential incest content. There's none right now but there are "take a look at your mom" type moments that could be removed.

Nyx could be implementing the car crash which originally was meant to kill Nikki. Though that seems unlikely.

Finally Nyx could be trying to get rid of me and is getting rid of Alexis, thus killing a large part of my interest in the game. This is also rather unlikely though.

:rolleyes: Perhaps the MC should learn how to play the game and not take his shortcomings out on someone else :ROFLMAO:
Number 1 seems more likely, even though ir didnt even begin. The marriage is on this update?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah i think Rachel is most likely, she doesn't have much content + no club.

Do we even know if there will be incest content ? These ''look'' option aren't really more than slight teasing from Nyx so far.

I think if Nyx will kill of either Nikki or Alexis i get some popcorn while reading this thread :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Number 1 seems more likely, even though ir didnt even begin. The marriage is on this update?
Maybe we'll see the wedding in update 6 (though I think more likely in 7). Update 5.5 is a tweak of the code and the addition of some stuff.

Wait wait wait... wut
That was the original ending to the flashback IIRC but Nyx changed it. I don't see that happening, I was just spitballing answers.

Yeah i think Rachel is most likely, she doesn't have much content + no club.

Do we even know if there will be incest content ? These ''look'' option aren't really more than slight teasing from Nyx so far.

I think if Nyx will kill of Nikki or Alexis i get some popcorn while reading this thread :ROFLMAO:
1) Agreed

2) Nope, but with how full of bullshit the Patreon content police are I wouldn't be surprised by the removal.

3) I really don't see it happening... I may like "stirring the shit" :devilish:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bruhhhhh. Good idea, because I am going to start blasting if Nikki fucking dies
Yeah she is my favorite so far, after i played the update and read Nyx post, that the original plan was to kill her in that car accident i was shoked, really no need to pull of a pinkcake.

2) Nope, but with how full of bullshit the Patreon content police are I wouldn't be surprised by the removal
Well that much should be fine, but yeah patreon gets worse and worse.
While i see a mom route a bit hard to implement story wise, i like her so i hope we get the route, thought if not there are still some good other LI's.

Reactions: MrFriendly

markyy1987

Oct 1, 2017
Leave the author to his/her own vision of the story. Don't force them to change their vision, they will lose their passion for the project.

You can all write your own fanfics to your heart's content anyway.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes