MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game is so good, I`m doing another playthrough just to whittle down on some of my earlier and probably bad choices...Elena being one. I also just want to experience the character interactions again, maybe see if I will change my mind on previous choices. I guess I got some withdrawal symptoms ;)
Yeah and Nyx releases on a regular basis too! I need to go through and make some clear Alexis Path saves, Erynn Path saves, and Layla/Elena Path saves.

But I'd suggest waiting for the 5.5 update as it is going to add some scenes, end a route, and redo some of the code. So it is most likely going to break saves.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah and Nyx releases on a regular basis too! I need to go through and make some clear Alexis Path saves, Erynn Path saves, and Layla/Elena Path saves.

But I'd suggest waiting for the 5.5 update as it is going to add some scenes, end a route, and redo some of the code. So it is most likely going to break saves.
Good point! I forgot about that!
Although I`m sure I could manage another playthrough for the update...this can be test run number 2 ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Great game!

Found a bug tho, in one of my playthroughs i ignored Alexis (except for quicky on the plane) and at the end of the chapter the game still treated it like i visited the concert with her etc...

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Great game!

Found a bug tho, in one of my playthroughs i ignored Alexis (except for quicky on the plane) and at the end of the chapter the game still treated it like i visited the concert with her etc...
This is definitely not a bug, you're just not allowed to ignore Alexis :love: and the script found this out using its artificial intelligence and beauty awareness. :ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So did mc confront Erynn about why she refused his confession? Did I accidently skip the converstaion. I choose 'confront her' option but that didn't happen until the end of 0.5. Did I miss something? Also what's up with this Ethan guy? Did Erynn date Ethan or something?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So did mc confront Erynn about why she refused his confession? Did I accidently skip the converstaion. I choose 'confront her' option but that didn't happen until the end of 0.5. Did I miss something? Also what's up with this Ethan guy? Did Erynn date Ethan or something?
No there was no confrontation with Erynn at all, neither a talk about what happened the last 5 years...
About Ethan and Erynn, there are hints which indicate they where in a relationship, but we don't know anything for sure either.
So far Erynn hangs in the limbo, with no clear indication what we should make out of her...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No there was no confrontation with Erynn at all, neither a talk about what happened the last 5 years...
About Ethan and Erynn, there are hints which indicate they where in a relationship, but we don't know anything for sure either.
So far Erynn hangs in the limbo, with no clear indication what we should make out of her...
Are there only 1 route for each girl. I think I'm in both Alexis and Erynn route but I don't know what route I'm in. I wanted to go for Erynn but I also said I l like her to Alexis. Did I fucked up? Should I go for only one of them?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Are there only 1 route for each girl. I think I'm in both Alexis and Erynn route but I don't know what route I'm in. I wanted to go for Erynn but I also said I l like her to Alexis. Did I fucked up? Should I go for only one of them?
I don't think there is a clear yes/no for Erynn route so far.
But for Erynn, go with Erynn insted of Lyla and ur friends + forgive her/move on. Later u have a choice to either go on a concert with Alexis or not, which is importent for the Erynn route.
Go concert with Alexis, Erynn will find out and drama assured + some missed scenes with Erynn, if u don't go...honestly i have no idea if that closes the Alexis route or not, but u will at least miss scenes.

So far as i understand, u can go both Alexis and Erynn (or others) but it will result in a lot of drama and u will miss scenes with the girls. But u will likely still be able to choose, with which girl u want to be and yes it is no Harem so u need to choose at some point in the future.

So i don't think u fucked up, more like u choose drama. For max scenes and less drama choose single girl and stick with it.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Doing another playthrough and noticed the same thing again....Alexis Nikki is just....so....hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well, do you know when?
and where can i find other versions like 0.1 0.2 because i just played v0.5
thanks in advance
Next update will be 5.5, Nyx needed to rewrite some of the code, add in some scenes, and end a route. No word as to when nor is there official word on if it will break saves but I'd assume (with the coding change) that it will. There's info a page or two back.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes