MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh and as a PSA I want to remind everyone that update 5.5 doesn't continue the story and since it is a code revamp it will (most likely) break saves.

I am not an official source so don't take that as gospel, just going by my experience with code revamps. Besides with the changes and additions to the game it might just be best to restart from the beginning anyway.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I never really paid attention to her so hopefully that's the answer since she is largely unnecessary and there are so many already.
Dunno about that. She's the mom's business manager and she blew the MC for some reason, she even tells him that they "both can benefit from this relationship" while the mc replies with "I think our encounter on the plane wasn't so random". Or she was just in the mood to suck someone off.:p Zac sent the MC a pick of her before Alexis invites him to the concert, I wonder where our creepy boi Zac snapped that naked pic of her masturbating.

Maybe she's his stepmom/stepsis or something, I don't think Zac used his manly charm on her, the dude wouldn't date himself if he had the possibility, so yeah, more speculations.:LOL:

Concluding Dylan route is pure blasphemy, there is no way that will happen
Word, brother !! Incoming angry mob with forks and torches, Nyx should brace herself and watch her back !!:ROFLMAO:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Oh and as a PSA I want to remind everyone that update 5.5 doesn't continue the story and since it is a code revamp it will (most likely) break saves.

I am not an official source so don't take that as gospel, just going by my experience with code revamps. Besides with the changes and additions to the game it might just be best to restart from the beginning anyway.
I would've played from the start anyways

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dunno about that. She's the mom's business manager and she blew the MC for some reason, she even tells him that they "both can benefit from this relationship" while the mc replies with "I think our encounter on the plane wasn't so random". Or she was just in the mood to suck someone off.:p Zac sent the MC a pick of her before Alexis invites him to the concert, I wonder where our creepy boi Zac snapped that naked pic of her masturbating.

Maybe she's his stepmom/stepsis or something, I don't think Zac used his manly charm on her, the dude wouldn't date himself if he had the possibility, so yeah, more speculations.:LOL:
Eh, she was going to be the entertainment manager for the club. However Nyx said that the club may be changed to a cafe since there already is a club in the game. May see the end of her because of that.

Word, brother !! Incoming angry mob with forks and torches, Nyx should brace herself and watch her back !!:ROFLMAO:
LOL

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
- New scenes, a new route and a conclusion of a route.
The new route :
MC decides he needs to find out more about his biological father, but does not want to talk to his mom, so he goes and sees Melissa instead.
During the discussion, MC becomes very upset and Melissa tries to comfort him. If her points are high enough, things go further than expected, and they end up in bed.
The next day, MC tells his mom that he will forgive her and stay, but on one condition.

Now everyone knows I'm not a good enough writer to do my own VN.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The new route :
MC decides he needs to find out more about his biological father, but does not want to talk to his mom, so he goes and sees Melissa instead.
During the discussion, MC becomes very upset and Melissa tries to comfort him. If her points are high enough, things go further than expected, and they end up in bed.
The next day, MC tells his mom that he will forgive her and stay, but on one condition.

Nope but many would love that path, though the drama overload of the fallout of that happening could be bigger as from a nuke. :p

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I would prefer the BBFL route. Daryl, Zach and the MC move together to another city, become Best Buddies For Life and open a bar together. And if they haven't died, the name of their bar continues to be the only drama in their lives.

Screenshot_20201026-232159_1.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The new route :

But you are an amazingly good pervert and I approve of your delusions :ROFLMAO:

Weirdly I want to see Melissa as a blond now...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The new route :

U forget the part, where Erynn comes to visit the next morning and sees them naked, interwinded in the sheets :whistle:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
U forget the part, where Erynn comes to visit the next morning and sees them naked, interwinded in the sheets :whistle:
Oh man i would love it if Melissa actually got an ending, granted that's pretty hard to imagine with Erryn/Emily in the picture tho.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
After playing this to the end of episode 5 I'm already in a Love-Hate Relationship with this game.

Love because of:
  • Beautiful Characters
  • Great looking Renders
  • Nice environment (Rooms actually feel alive with decoration. Not just an almost empty room with a bed and a closet)
  • Characters are well written (in my opinion) and make me actually care for them
  • Animated Scenes (even though they are not 60fps, animation is always a big plus)
  • Variation after choices. Certain scenarios play out differently depending on your choice.
Hate because of:
  • Paths. Because that means at one point I have to decide on one girl. But I want everyone to be happy... All of them are so lovable that I'm having a hard time turning them down (Except for Tori, because bad character and Cara because between her and Nikki, Nikki is the better choice for me)
  • Now that I think about it... that might be the only thing I don't like about this game...

Still, I'm coming back to this and try out different choices. Also I'm very interested where the story is going. That's some very good writing there.
And I hope for Sienna to be introduced at some point. Just from her looks I'm already interested in her.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think I've got a few solutions to the problem for those who don't want non-chosen LI/RO being heart broken without adding harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

I feel like F95 needs a "this is not a harem...really really" tag as opposed to the "harem" tag since so many people ignore the absence of the tag.

Though your solution is interesting too...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is so good, I`m doing another playthrough just to whittle down on some of my earlier and probably bad choices...Elena being one. I also just want to experience the character interactions again, maybe see if I will change my mind on previous choices. I guess I got some withdrawal symptoms ;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes