MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am nervous about the "conclusion of a route" because the only route I can think of that may conclude is the Alexis Route. And if she isn't available to romance then I may be done...

A little info for the upcoming update 5.5
Above numbers are an estimate since I don't know how much work it will be at the end.
It won't be a continuation of episode 5! But that doesn't mean you won't get to see new content. There will be scenes which I haven't included before due to time restrictions. Also 1 conclusion of a specific route.
Here is a list what will change:

- New scenes, a new route and a conclusion of a route.
- Coding revamp (Needs to be done else I won't be able to finish certain routes. This will make it easier for me in the upcoming episodes.
- Point system will change. (might lower some requirements for certain scenes)
- Naming your save files (will make it easier if you are on a certain route)
- Changing some dialogue/choice options.
- Existing character who gets a new background story (You'll only discover this on a certain route)
- Extending a few sex scenes and changing dialogue (I don't know how many I'll be able to change, it all depends how time intensive they are.)
- Changing the .. and other inconsistencies.
- Bio page (Only when there's time left and I find a way to code it.)
- Other things that I'll see that need to change once the scenes and coding are done.
If you guys have other ideas or want me to change something, now is your chance. I won't make promises but if the idea is reasonable or will make a certain scene better (as in dialogue/choices/renders), I will look into it and change accordingly.
If you have any questions, write them in the comments or PM me.
Best regards,
Nyx

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I don't think Nyx is gonna pull a stunt like that with one of the let's call them main LI's unless it's some kind of route where you literally flirt with everything that moves and Alexis is mad. My bet is that there will be changes with Rachel because it looked like there were some plans about her but during developing Nyx decided to delay/change events with her, so maybe that is what this is about.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think Nyx is gonna pull a stunt like that with one of the let's call them main LI's unless it's some kind of route where you literally flirt with everything that moves and Alexis is mad. My bet is that there will be changes with Rachel because it looked like there were some plans about her but during developing Nyx decided to delay/change events with her, so maybe that is what this is about.
Rachel?

You mean Emily/Mom?

Am I forgetting someone?

Well, Nyx is a new dev and has mentioned how difficult coding all of the routes has been. Hope that we don't have a Thirsty for My Guest situation where Nyx writes out a major LI so as to focus the game on the binary choice of Layla or Erynn.

I don't believe that is what will happen, instead I think it could be the removal of the dad "punch" route. Could be wrong though. Nyx definitely has me nervous because Alexis is my favorite LI in the game by far. In fact without her I have no interest in anyone else.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Rachel?

You mean Emily/Mom?

Am I forgetting someone?

Well, Nyx is a new dev and has mentioned how difficult coding all of the routes has been. Hope that we don't have a Thirsty for My Guest situation where Nyx writes out a major LI so as to focus the game on the binary choice of Layla or Erynn.

I don't believe that is what will happen, instead I think it could be the removal of the dad "punch" route. Could be wrong though. Nyx definitely has me nervous because Alexis is my favorite LI in the game by far. In fact without her I have no interest in anyone else.
Rachel was flight attendant and now is manager in Emily's club/cafe/restaurant. Zach showed nudes with her before Alexis invited MC to a concert.
For now it looks like we're gonna have Layla/Alexis/Erynn/Nikki/Cara and big maybe Elena(i kinda missed all the answers that Nyx has given about her), but yeah hopefully it won't get too complicated to maintain all these routes.
Shame on me, but i still have no idea how to get "punch route" and what are the reasons for a punch, i mean why should i be a dick with Nikki and Cara when you can be a nice guy.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, that thing about a conclusion of a route is quite unexpected. Specially, as the game really seemed to be in the starting scenarios. Although, to be fair, I always get that feeling and maybe might expectations of how long the story would be is just wrong.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Rachel was flight attendant and now is manager in Emily's club/cafe/restaurant. Zach showed nudes with her before Alexis invited MC to a concert.
For now it looks like we're gonna have Layla/Alexis/Erynn/Nikki/Cara and big maybe Elena(i kinda missed all the answers that Nyx has given about her), but yeah hopefully it won't get too complicated to maintain all these routes.
Shame on me, but i still have no idea how to get "punch route" and what are the reasons for a punch, i mean why should i be a dick with Nikki and Cara when you can be a nice guy.
Ah thank you, I never really paid attention to her so hopefully that's the answer since she is largely unnecessary and there are so many already. As I've said in other threads I prefer when devs concentrate on a few LI that they develop in depth versus a lot of LI that are incredibly shallow.

Hmm... The Punch route was fairly easy for me to get - I just did all the non-nice things. :ROFLMAO: However, I think that Nyx should remove it as a route due to the fact that it is hard to achieve and is very different from the other two routes. In that route it sounds like they are going to break up whereas in the other two routes they are planning their wedding.

Still Nyx said conclusion versus removal so I don't know...

I mean, if it concludes the Dylan route that is frustrating since he's my number 2 ;)

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Ah thank you, I never really paid attention to her so hopefully that's the answer since she is largely unnecessary and there are so many already. As I've said in other threads I prefer when devs concentrate on a few LI that they develop in depth versus a lot of LI that are incredibly shallow.

Hmm... The Punch route was fairly easy for me to get - I just did all the non-nice things. :ROFLMAO: However, I think that Nyx should remove it as a route due to the fact that it is hard to achieve and is very different from the other two routes. In that route it sounds like they are going to break up whereas in the other two routes they are planning their wedding.

Still Nyx said conclusion versus removal so I don't know...

I mean, if it concludes the Dylan route that is frustrating since he's my number 2 ;)
Concluding Dylan route is pure blasphemy, there is no way that will happen

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh absolutely! I see him as an endgame LI myself.....
He's the one we end the game with after realizing that everyone is too much... Sharing a beer on the beach with Dylan.

a reminder.... Alexis and Layla are sisters....
Thank you, the drama will explode into a larger fire soon... Imagine Alexis goes home crying and Layla comforts her only to find out that her older sister is crying over the guy that Layla has been crushing on...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Layla has been crushing on...
Layla probably sneaks into MC's room and watches his eyelashes as he sleeps... she's athletic enough to do it, and seems rude to any girl my MC might have an interest in.... like when Valeria wanted to have a seat and Layla simply walked off despite she was still before the meal

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes