Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Finally a game with a story that i can enjoy, branching storyline too, and your choice matters. More drama please! It's a small town i guess, everyone knows each other and somehow everyone related to each other looool. Oh and in the middle of the game the story just went full Domestic Girlfriend on the flashback lol, took me off guard but i like it. Can't wait for the next update.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hi will you create a discord server ? the game is awesome , my favourite its fckin great dude, waiting unpatiently the next update

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
do you think you could be with elena ? because she's awesome not just physically, her personality is very great he did an awesome job when create her

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hi will you create a discord server ? the game is awesome , my favourite its fckin great dude, waiting unpatiently the next update
do you think you could be with elena ? because she's awesome not just physically, her personality is very great he did an awesome job when create her
The dev is considering the creation of a discord server... Next update is 5.5, a code rework and addition of some scenes. The story will continue in update 6.

And we shall see have to wait and see what happens with Elena.

Reactions: Hielo

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
The dev is considering the creation of a discord server... Next update is 5.5, a code rework and addition of some scenes. The story will continue in update 6.

And we shall see have to wait and see what happens with Elena.
ok thanks for your answer bud

DreamgirL_

Oct 4, 2019
Very good and interesting storyline so far, characters are also fun and believable :)
Looking forward to the next chapter and update !

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hope, it will be completed soon. Can't wait.
man...just finished v0.5 and an another game with rework. I mean why?? I just hope Ren'Py seen scenes skip will let me get see all the new content. but seriously developers should work for the next chapters instead giving time to the work already done.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
man...just finished v0.5 and an another game with rework. I mean why?? I just hope Ren'Py seen scenes skip will let me get see all the new content. but seriously developers should work for the next chapters instead giving time to the work already done.
The game is not really getting reworked but the code is and its literally necessary that he does this otherwise he wont be able to complete certain parts of the game in the future. This is more of an expansion to the existing content and not a rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donettes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
man these small teases in a non-incest games are killing me. as if WVM was not enough for having 3 characters off-limits.
Eh, there are plenty of games out there to satisfy that appetite.

This game go fast into my top 5 here. I just can choose 1 of the girls, i need a herem route.
There won't be a harem, so make multiple saves.

The rework adds in new content and streamlines the code. Developers should do what is best for their games, in this instance that is to tweak the first 5 chapters.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what the fuck is wrong with erynn? she has no fucking right to behave that way with lexi. erynn likes MC that does not mean MC is hers. Lexi can have feelings for MC without erynn's permission. Erynn had her chance when MC confessed her feelings but she made fun of him and it was lexi who comforted MC. even if that time erynn did not have feelings for MC she should have handled the situation just like lexi did instead of making fun of him. Also she continued to be with ethan after he made fun of her childhood friend.

Also was it necessary to have sex scene with Lexi so soon? I like her but that action made her look like a slut.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
what the fuck is wrong with erynn? she has no fucking right to behave that way with lexi. erynn likes MC that does not mean MC is hers. Lexi can have feelings for MC without erynn's permission. Erynn had her chance when MC confessed her feelings but she made fun of him and it was lexi who comforted MC. even if that time erynn did not have feelings for MC she should have handled the situation just like lexi did instead of making fun of him. Also she continued to be with ethan after he made fun of her childhood friend.

Also was it necessary to have sex scene with Lexi so soon? I like her but that action made her look like a slut.
Alexis is based off of me. I'm a big slut, so Alexis has to be too...
Seriously?
First of all. You don't have to have sex with her. It's up to you.
And second and even more important. Why is the girl called a slut for wanting to have sex? You as the MC does the same...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alexis is based off of me. I'm a big slut, so Alexis has to be too...
Seriously?
First of all. You don't have to have sex with her. It's up to you.
And second and even more important. Why is the girl called a slut for wanting to have sex? You as the MC does the same...
Because he's probably a sad 15yo virginal mothe....*takes deep breath*...don't want to get banned....because he's a dumbass ;)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Because he's probably a sad 15yo virginal mothe....*takes deep breath*...don't want to get banned....because he's a dumbass ;)
Should I tell him that I had sex with my partner on the first date and that we've been together for 15 happy years? No, better not, otherwise something good may happen to him in life. ;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes