LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Would you be surprised if Layla didn't forgive MC? Of course, this would only happen in reality... Every woman experiences such a breakup differently... And how she processes it emotionally... After all, this decision would block Elena's route, who will only talk to MC about the future if Layla forgives her , and she's not angry... So if Nyx plans Elena's solo route, it will be a forced forgiveness... And then let's not compare game decisions with reality...
Yes, this is a game in which we have the opportunity to make decisions... But in this important matter, which affects two, or rather three characters emotionally, the player has no say... You are only forced to accept Nyx's decision and continue traveling on the train.. .
Of course, some people must hate me now, but I wouldn't forgive MC... Anyone who played the Layla route knows how Layla really feels... She literally feels betrayed because the MC just played with her emotions and meanwhile he wanted Elena... He doesn't deserve forgiveness... I'm sorry this is...
There's the real life aspect and the "game" aspect in conflict here... for a Elena solo path to exist, Layla must not only forgive but also give her blessing.
But i don't think i've ever met a woman(or a guy) who would forgive just like that...

I agree. This is one of the reasons why Elena is off limits to me, unless Nyx changes things and makes a path that doesn't make me feel like shit pursuing her. Sure I have a save where the MC, Layla and Elena fool around together, but my main focus is always on Layla, although the MC still annoys me with the blocking out Layla's face on the picture of the three of them if your points are high with Elena.
It went on too long... so freaking long that the break up happened right as Layla was ready to take a very important step for her, literally minutes before the "planned" conclusion to her special night.
The way the girl is broken afterwards... it was brutal... it's hard to picture her being OK with this guy moving onto her best friend, just like that.

I do have a save exploring this path, but it's not one i'm too excited to pick up and play.

Good thing i've always favored Layla anyways, it's fucked up for players who just wanted Elena from the start.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
There's the real life aspect and the "game" aspect in conflict here... for a Elena solo path to exist, Layla must not only forgive but also give her blessing.
But i don't think i've ever met a woman(or a guy) who would forgive just like that...

It went on too long... so freaking long that the break up happened right as Layla was ready to take a very important step for her, literally minutes before the "planned" conclusion to her special night.
The way the girl is broken afterwards... it was brutal... it's hard to picture her being OK with this guy moving onto her best friend, just like that.

I do have a save exploring this path, but it's not one i'm too excited to pick up and play.

Good thing i've always favored Layla anyways, it's fucked up for players who just wanted Elena from the start.
The whole Elena path is a real mess, honestly it's hard to believe that she is a confirmed LI. Especially when you consider that Valeria isn't a confirmed LI, yet her path and scenes are so much better than Elena's IMO. I mean what time does she even get with the MC without Layla or her brothers being around? I think that it's pretty late in the game now to open up a new way to get Elena without hurting Layla, so she's just stuck being the feel bad option.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Would you be surprised if Layla didn't forgive MC? Of course, this would only happen in reality... Every woman experiences such a breakup differently... And how she processes it emotionally... After all, this decision would block Elena's route, who will only talk to MC about the future if Layla forgives her , and she's not angry... So if Nyx plans Elena's solo route, it will be a forced forgiveness... And then let's not compare game decisions with reality...
I agree. This is one of the reasons why Elena is off limits to me, unless Nyx changes things and makes a path that doesn't make me feel like shit pursuing her. Sure I have a save where the MC, Layla and Elena fool around together, but my main focus is always on Layla, although the MC still annoys me with the blocking out Layla's face on the picture of the three of them if your points are high with Elena.
I haven't met anyone either who would be cool with that. Most probably wouldn't speak to either person (the best friend and the other person in the triangle) ever again.

What I'm hoping for is that Nyx doesn't whitewash or shy away from the difficult writing of Layla forgiving or not forgiving the MC like she did with the Erynn-Lexi fight and reconciliation. Nyx is good at writing brutal break-ups and endings to relationships, but I'm hoping she'll take up the challenge of Layla telling the MC to his face what she really feels about his behavior.

Layla hides her feelings and can step aside to make others happy like when we get in too deep with her path and Lexi. She seems to give the MC and Lexi her blessing if you choose Lexi, but then tearfully confesses to Elena that she really liked the MC. If it plays out similar here with Elena and MC, I hope Layla explodes at some point at the situation since it cuts too close to her heart.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I haven't met anyone either who would be cool with that. Most probably wouldn't speak to either person (the best friend and the other person in the triangle) ever again.

What I'm hoping for is that Nyx doesn't whitewash or shy away from the difficult writing of Layla forgiving or not forgiving the MC like she did with the Erynn-Lexi fight and reconciliation. Nyx is good at writing brutal break-ups and endings to relationships, but I'm hoping she'll take up the challenge of Layla telling the MC to his face what she really feels about his behavior.

Layla hides her feelings and can step aside to make others happy like when we get in too deep with her path and Lexi. She seems to give the MC and Lexi her blessing if you choose Lexi, but then tearfully confesses to Elena that she really liked the MC. If it plays out similar here with Elena and MC, I hope Layla explodes at some point at the situation since it cuts too close to her heart.
For me it would be truly heartbreaking if Layla and Elena's friendship were to be destroyed over the MC. My best case scenario would be both of them telling the MC to get fucked and walking away hand in hand. But since Elena is a confirmed LI and the only way to get close to only her is to get close to Layla and then ultimately hurt her, I can't see that happening. I would imagine it will just be Layla putting on a brave face pretending she is ok with it, while dying inside.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020

Agreed, in the Alexis situation Layla already was... extremely understanding, a bit too much for my taste if i'm honest...
And crucially this happened way earlier in Layla's relationship with this guy, a couple of kisses, nothing more... that makes it somewhat easier to let it go and move on.
This time things went on too long, to the point that she was ready to do something with this guy she never did before.
It's fucked up that Layla is always the character that has to take the hits and be ok with it, so i do hope she just isn't ok with this.

In the reverse situation Alexis is clearly still sore about being dumped for her sister(or BFF), that's more relatable.
The Erynn vs Alexis at least there are hints of future trouble brewing...

As i said once before(some 500 pages ago), we don't play these things to watch people be reasonable and understanding.

For me it would be truly heartbreaking if Layla and Elena's friendship were to be destroyed over the MC. My best case scenario would be both of them telling the MC to get fucked and walking away hand in hand. But since Elena is a confirmed LI and the only way to get close to only her is to get close to Layla and then ultimately hurt her, I can't see that happening. I would imagine it will just be Layla putting on a brave face pretending she is ok with it, while dying inside.
Definitely seems like Nyx wrote herself into a corner, it's a hard sell to have Layla be happy and enthusiastic for her 2 friends being in a relationship now, it will always feel odd... like she acts ok with it, but cries herself to sleep at night.

Or then doing the "realistic thing" and having both girls cut ties with the MC... or Elena and Layla having an icy relationship because Elena decided to prioritize her feelings for the MC in the end...
Everything leads to a fucked up situations.

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Agreed, in the Alexis situation Layla already was... extremely understanding, a bit too much for my taste if i'm honest...
And crucially this happened way earlier in Layla's relationship with this guy, a couple of kisses, nothing more... that makes it somewhat easier to let it go, and move on.
This time things went on too long, to the point that she was ready to do something with this guy she never did before.
It's fucked up that Layla is always the character that has to take the hits and be ok with it, so i do hope she just isn't ok with this, or at

In the reverse situation Alexis is clearly still sore about being dumped for her sister(or BFF), that's more relatable.
The Erynn vs Alexis at least there are hints of future trouble brewing...

As i said once before(some 500 pages ago), we don't play these things to watch people be reasonable and understanding.

Definitely seems like Nyx wrote herself into a corner, it's a hard sell to have Layla be happy and enthusiastic for her 2 friends being in a relationship now, it will always feel odd... like she acts ok with it, but cries herself to sleep at night.

Or then doing the "realistic thing" and having both girls cut ties with the MC... or Elena and Layla having an icy relationship because Elena decided to prioritize her feelings for the MC in the end...
Everything leads to a fucked up situations.
Yes and it didn't need to be nearly as complicated. I've mentioned Valeria before but look at the situation with Layla when you are purely friends with her and pursuing Val. Layla pretty much offers to be your wingman and help you with her, there's no jealousy or bad feelings involved. Early on players should have had the option to switch their attention to Elena if they wanted and let Layla know early on who you were into.
I enjoy some drama in AVN's but when it starts to make me feel like shit, I'm not interested. There's enough in life and in the world to make me feel shit, I don't need it in a game that I'm supposed to be playing for fun.
This is one of the main reasons why I usually prefer to do pure runs where I focus on one girl only and just have multiple saves. This may be boring for some, but it's what I enjoy.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yes and it didn't need to be nearly as complicated. I've mentioned Valeria before but look at the situation with Layla when you are purely friends with her and pursuing Val. Layla pretty much offers to be your wingman and help you with her, there's no jealousy or bad feelings involved. Early on players should have had the option to switch their attention to Elena if they wanted and let Layla know early on who you were into.
I enjoy some drama in AVN's but when it starts to make me feel like shit, I'm not interested. There's enough in life and in the world to make me feel shit, I don't need it in a game that I'm supposed to be playing for fun.
This is one of the main reasons why I usually prefer to do pure runs where I focus on one girl only and just have multiple saves. This may be boring for some, but it's what I enjoy.
I prefer solo runs and multiple playthrough paths too, unfortunately, like you said, an Elena solo run is impossible here. :(

Reactions: Justaphase

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
My best case scenario would be both of them telling the MC to get fucked and walking away hand in hand.
Yes this is perfect and deserves an MC... And as I mentioned before, in another route this happens (Lexi/Layla) they throw out MC together...
And MC can still be happy, because in both cases he has a "backup" girlfriend (Nikki or Cara)... Besides, the next update is coming to this girl...

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
But since Elena is a confirmed LI and the only way to get close to only her is to get close to Layla and then ultimately hurt her, I can't see that happening. I would imagine it will just be Layla putting on a brave face pretending she is ok with it, while dying inside.
Everything leads to a fucked up situations
Yes this is perfect and deserves an MC... And as I mentioned before, in another route this happens (Lexi/Layla) they throw out MC together...
And MC can still be happy, because in both cases he has a "backup" girlfriend (Nikki or Cara)... Besides, the next update is coming to this girl...
So far we've had how many ladies having the formal or infornal talk with the MC asking him to choose?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn you Nyx.

ad0495c1-38ef-48ce-adb1-95455c674aa6_text.gif tenor-3874581547.gif

Last edited:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Honestly, i take no issues when it's self inflicted...
I mean you can choose not to break up with either Layla or Alexis and the situation blows up, that's fine.
You cheat on Nikki with Julia, the situation blows up, also fine.

I have a save where the MC is officially Alexis BF, but at the same time he's flirting with Erynn, Iris and Val... and banging Gabi on the side. I know it's gonna blow up, i want to see the fireworks.
But the game offers a good guy option where you play nice boyfriend, problems are self inflicted.

The Elena situation... there's no good option here, no options at all really... the only option is to brutally destroy her best friend, that's the fucked up part.
If there was a "officially with Layla but cheats with Elena"(and it was optional), that's fine, that's creating problems because you want them... the dev forcing problems down the players throat is a completely different thing.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Honestly, i take no issues when it's self inflicted...
I mean you can choose not to break up with either Layla or Alexis and the situation blows up, that's fine.
You cheat on Nikki with Julia, the situation blows up, also fine.

I have a save where the MC is officially Alexis BF, but at the same time he's flirting with Erynn, Iris and Val... and banging Gabi on the side. I know it's gonna blow up, i want to see the fireworks.
But the game offers a good guy option where you play nice boyfriend, problems are self inflicted.

The Elena situation... there's no good option here, no options at all really... the only option is to brutally destroy her best friend, that's the fucked part.
If there was a "officially with Layla but cheats with Elena"(and it was optional), that's fine, that's creating problems because you want them... the dev forcing problems down the players throat is a completely different thing.
Many a person though in real life has ended up with their partners best friend....and every time it destroys every friendship. At least here, while it's soap-opera drama, the MC never actually cheats on Layla. Nyx could have have made it far more explosive.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
So far we've had how many ladies having the formal or infornal talk with the MC asking him to choose?

Both sisters like him and know about each other's feelings, and are fine with whoever he chooses - Nikki-Cara (although there's trouble hinted at with Nikki on the Cara path)

You find out they're sisters. You tell one you like her more and that you'll tell the other one. But the other sister asks you to choose or be clear about your feelings or you play both leading to disaster: Layla-Lexi (Trouble brewing on the ASP)

You find out they're best friends. One learns about the others secret feelings for you or tries to matchmake. You choose one over the other while the other dies inside or you play them both leading to disaster - Erryn-Lexi

Both are your girlfriends, you choose to play both. One thinks the other is an ex. The other one knows you've been dating since you've split up. She asks you to choose. - Nikki and whoever you're dating or flirting with, Lexi, Layla, Erynn

One you are dating. The other one you are fooling around with. The one you are dating does not know about the other. The one you are fooling around with asks you to choose. - Lexi-Val

Both are best friends. You pursue one but fall for the other. You break the heart of the one you are pursuing. Both know about your feelings. - Layla-Elena

Future Deal Break choices???

Layla-Lexi ASP
Cara-Nikki again
Erryn-Iris
Erryn-Melissa
Val-Gabi
Val-Ximena
Emily-Madison Springs Old perv
Santi-Emily
Andres-Santi
Adriana-Daughters
Mr. Coleman-Ms. Davis

Who else????????????????

Damn you Nyx.

View attachment 4114638 View attachment 4114641
Hmmm, that's interesting... I'm not sure though... Maybe in the future - Lexi/Iris... Why? Was the kissing contest at the bar weird? This is on Lexi's route and Iris seems to still be interested... And the same on Alex's secret route, where there is no relationship between Alex and MC yet, because it's just Erynn's idea, but on the beach you know what can happen to Iris in the cabin... And on this route Layla/Iris could also be true... I hope I'm not wrong and remember correctly... :unsure:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Both sisters like him and know about each other's feelings, and are fine with whoever he chooses - Nikki-Cara (although there's trouble hinted at with Nikki on the Cara path)

You find out they're sisters. You tell one you like her more and that you'll tell the other one. But the other sister asks you to choose or be clear about your feelings or you play both leading to disaster: Layla-Lexi (Trouble brewing on the ASP)

You find out they're best friends. One learns about the others secret feelings for you or tries to matchmake. You choose one over the other while the other dies inside or you play them both leading to disaster - Erryn-Lexi

Both are your girlfriends, you choose to play both. One thinks the other is an ex. The other one knows you've been dating since you've split up. She asks you to choose. - Nikki and whoever you're dating or flirting with, Lexi, Layla, Erynn

One you are dating. The other one you are fooling around with. The one you are dating does not know about the other. The one you are fooling around with asks you to choose. - Lexi-Val

Both are best friends. You pursue one but fall for the other. You break the heart of the one you are pursuing. Both know about your feelings. - Layla-Elena

Future Deal Break choices???

Layla-Lexi ASP
Cara-Nikki again
Erryn-Iris
Erryn-Melissa
Val-Gabi
Val-Ximena
Emily-Madison Springs Old perv
Santi-Emily
Andres-Santi
Adriana-Daughters
Mr. Coleman-Ms. Davis

Who else????????????????

Damn you Nyx.

View attachment 4114638 View attachment 4114641
Nyx has already started closing one multiroute after another with SC involvement - currently the last victim: Lexi vs Val or, unnoticed by many, in the ASP, if you dared to throw Elena into the race and actually decided for Elena at the door => ASP closed! This will continue in the next updates until only LI multiroutes remain.

I am convinced that the mother of all LI multiroutes MC-Erynn-Alexis will be the last route, no matter how it turns out, closed!

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Many a person though in real life has ended up with their partners best friend....and every time it destroys every friendship. At least here, while it's soap-opera drama, the MC never actually cheats on Layla. Nyx could have have made it far more explosive.
Wait, my hopes are on the ASP. Maybe your prayers will be heard?!

Reactions: valbitterb

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Wait, my hopes are on the ASP. Maybe your prayers will be heard?!
This is an interesting thought... On this road, if you break up with Layla, theoretically the road will open for Lexi as well (there's nothing between them yet, it's just the future plan...)... However, MC tells Lexi the truth at the bar, that he broke up with Layla because of Elena... So if MC needs Elena, what can Lexi hope for? Or will this route be complicated later so that Lexi is the ultimate winner? :unsure:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Many a person though in real life has ended up with their partners best friend....and every time it destroys every friendship. At least here, while it's soap-opera drama, the MC never actually cheats on Layla.
I've seen this happen, friendships never survive it.

Nyx has already started closing one multiroute after another with SC involvement - currently the last victim: Lexi vs Val or, unnoticed by many, in the ASP, if you dared to throw Elena into the race and actually decided for Elena at the door => ASP closed! This will continue in the next updates until only LI multiroutes remain.

I am convinced that the mother of all LI multiroutes MC-Erynn-Alexis will be the last route, no matter how it turns out, closed!
Hmmm, that's interesting... I'm not sure though... Maybe in the future - Lexi/Iris... Why? Was the kissing contest at the bar weird? This is on Lexi's route and Iris seems to still be interested... And the same on Alex's secret route, where there is no relationship between Alex and MC yet, because it's just Erynn's idea, but on the beach you know what can happen to Iris in the cabin... And on this route Layla/Iris could also be true... I hope I'm not wrong and remember correctly... :unsure:
Alexis-Val isn't closed yet, it took steps in that direction, but no conclusion quite yet...
If you don't actually break up with Alexis you are on borrowed time that's for sure.

Alexis-Iris is just in it's infancy, with Iris admitting that she's not 100% seeing the MC with Alexis, the kissing game and this afterwards...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Message not sent, but the storm is brewing...

And Erynn vs Alexis of course.

Eventually they all have to come to a close, the important thing is that they have to deliver a good conclusion(by good i don't mean, happy ending) to the rivalry, with a good emotional punch.

This will be the last to close...Nyx will tease the shit out of this possibility for as long as she can.
No doubt, the one that's being teased the longest will probably also last the longest.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes