Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
***STOP READING NOW. I'm working on a scene which is the catalyst to an upcoming scene in ep 14 which many have been waiting for. And for whoever isn't on that particular path, or rather paths since you need 2 things to happen, they "intertwine" together, tough luck.

YOU CAN CONTINUE READING FROM HERE***
HHmmmm, saying nothing..... And please add some Valeria content!

1728416233046.png

Do I love this girl!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's new haircut? there's not that much to cut unless he goes full army style.

secret: mc kicks ethan so hard that his balls come out of his mouth.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The catalsyst scene is related to Elena, right? Since she said two paths. That is cool, but I am personally hoping that we are close to full sex with Erynn, cause that is my most looked forward event personally.

Reactions: valbitterb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The catalsyst scene is related to Elena, right? Since she said two paths. That is cool, but I am personally hoping that we are close to full sex with Erynn, cause that is my most looked forward event personally.
friend and li paths, just like every1 else worth mentioning and lexi has 3.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
As you have to be on multiple paths for the catalyst scene it sounds like you need to have two LI paths open, which two LIs in conflict have "many people" been waiting for? Erynn and Nikki is the one that comes to mind for me, the catalyst scene being that Nikki texts MC to tell him she's coming to visit while he's with Erynn. That's why Nyx corrected herself from "particular path" to the plural, because the singular path she was thinking of was Nikki, you have to be on her path to get the ep 14 visit, but then realised she was talking about the particular scene many have been waiting for, and you have to have Erynn's path open to get that.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I know it's still like a year or so away but I just hope in episode 14 we can get in a school fight with Zach so we can spend some time in the principals office with Alexis's smoking hot mom. I know MiltonPowers would agree with me as he just wants Lexi to wear that wig all the time.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 4112277

Part 2 of this update, the visit to Alvarado/Riverside is finished. No more Nikki/Cara/Nathan scenes for this episode.

I can finally start working on part 3, which will also be the last part of this update. Before the work on the last scenes starts, there will be a few smaller scenes at first to tie all the routes somewhat together. This may be somewhat of a spoiler, so for the people who want to be completely surprised and don't want to guess what it could be, ***STOP READING NOW. I'm working on a scene which is the catalyst to an upcoming scene in ep 14 which many have been waiting for. And for whoever isn't on that particular path, or rather paths since you need 2 things to happen, they "intertwine" together, tough luck.

YOU CAN CONTINUE READING FROM HERE***

Apart from that scene, part 3 will have several medium-sized scenes. I say medium-sized, but some could be smaller, others larger.

There will be another Erynn scene, an Alexis scene, 2 Layla scenes depending on your relationship with her and a secret scene to end this episode.

Oh right, MC will get a new haircut in part 3. And since the new haircut will be spoiled in future preview pictures, I will share it with everyone next time once I start working on those renders.
Eagerly waiting to see if there is any Elena progress in this episode...

Reactions: The D0n

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
id be really surprised if there is tbh. I think if we see any it's gonna be a super short scene after getting Layla to forgive us.
Would you be surprised if Layla didn't forgive MC? Of course, this would only happen in reality... Every woman experiences such a breakup differently... And how she processes it emotionally... After all, this decision would block Elena's route, who will only talk to MC about the future if Layla forgives her , and she's not angry... So if Nyx plans Elena's solo route, it will be a forced forgiveness... And then let's not compare game decisions with reality...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Would you be surprised if Layla didn't forgive MC? Of course, this would only happen in reality... Every woman experiences such a breakup differently... And how she processes it emotionally... After all, this decision would block Elena's route, who will only talk to MC about the future if Layla forgives her , and she's not angry... So if Nyx plans Elena's solo route, it will be a forced forgiveness... And then let's not compare game decisions with reality...
yeah and honestly it be to quick the only reason I think she will forgive him so quickly A it's a game and if recall correctly Elena said it had to be done before they go back to school.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yeah and honestly it be to quick the only reason I think she will forgive him so quickly A it's a game and if recall correctly Elena said it had to be done before they go back to school.
Yes, this is a game in which we have the opportunity to make decisions... But in this important matter, which affects two, or rather three characters emotionally, the player has no say... You are only forced to accept Nyx's decision and continue traveling on the train.. .
Of course, some people must hate me now, but I wouldn't forgive MC... Anyone who played the Layla route knows how Layla really feels... She literally feels betrayed because the MC just played with her emotions and meanwhile he wanted Elena... He doesn't deserve forgiveness... I'm sorry this is...

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I know it's still like a year or so away but I just hope in episode 14 we can get in a school fight with Zach so we can spend some time in the principals office with Alexis's smoking hot mom. I know MiltonPowers would agree with me as he just wants Lexi to wear that wig all the time.
Can't argue with that. Lexi looked smoking hot in the red wig. :p

• Love
Reactions: xapican and Acsuka

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, this is a game in which we have the opportunity to make decisions... But in this important matter, which affects two, or rather three characters emotionally, the player has no say... You are only forced to accept Nyx's decision and continue traveling on the train.. .
Of course, some people must hate me now, but I wouldn't forgive MC... Anyone who played the Layla route knows how Layla really feels... She literally feels betrayed because the MC just played with her emotions and meanwhile he wanted Elena... He doesn't deserve forgiveness... I'm sorry this is...
For me I think I need to replay that path to see at which point the MC realizes he has feeling for Elena. For me if he realized at the moment you make the decision to make Layla cry , then I can cut him some slack and say he can be forgiven after enough time has past. But I still think he should of continued with the date and just found a reason to not have sex and end things in a few days or so. But if he did catch feeling before that point then id 100% agree cause he should of never gotten to that point with Layla then.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
For me I think I need to replay that path to see at which point the MC realizes he has feeling for Elena. For me if he realized at the moment you make the decision to make Layla cry , then I can cut him some slack and say he can be forgiven after enough time has past. But I still think he should of continued with the date and just found a reason to not have sex and end things in a few days or so. But if he did catch feeling before that point then id 100% agree cause he should of never gotten to that point with Layla then.
I have very bad news for you, you should revisit this route, for the very reasons you mentioned... That's why I won't spoil it now... And one more thing, and I don't want to troll now... This game is full of Nyx dramas, and this is going to be a real drama now if Layla doesn't forgive... We've already seen MC "sit down" because he dated two girls at the same time (Lexi/Layla)... It was also drama on that route... MC be smarter , since "there are many fish in the sea"...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have very bad news for you, you should revisit this route, for the very reasons you mentioned... That's why I won't spoil it now... And one more thing, and I don't want to troll now... This game is full of Nyx dramas, and this is going to be a real drama now if Layla doesn't forgive... We've already seen MC "sit down" because he dated two girls at the same time (Lexi/Layla)... It was also drama on that route... MC be smarter , since "there are many fish in the sea"...
yeah I plan to eventually honestly Elena and Layla not even my main paths so not a big deal to me either way i'm all about Erynn and Lexi

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I agree. This is one of the reasons why Elena is off limits to me, unless Nyx changes things and makes a path that doesn't make me feel like shit pursuing her. Sure I have a save where the MC, Layla and Elena fool around together, but my main focus is always on Layla, although the MC still annoys me with the blocking out Layla's face on the picture of the three of them if your points are high with Elena.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes