MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
again never said I don't believe you I just said I don't recall it but now im starting to think you are a troll.... since I thought you just misunderstood my meaning when I said " MC is more of an Alpha than me " as your first reply fells kind of random to me since I wasn't even talking about any scene at all.
Has every thing to do with how Beta the MC is in writing, Action speaks Volume Over Words.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and Dessolos

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Oh nice there are one paths only in the game does Nikki have one? I'm thinking of locked in to her
Simple, choose not to flirt nor engage outside of friendship the best the game will allow.
When interactions, just as someone who's really into someone.
They have no desire to be with anyone else, any other way.

To be in the company of them, holds priority.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Got on this morning and got all excited with so many new posts, thinking maybe there was news about an update. :(
nope just some dumb ass troll that I may or may not have fed a few times i'm just waiting a day or 2 to add them to the list cause some of their post gave me a good laugh cause I find some of their takes a bit ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
nope just some dumb ass troll that I may or may not have fed a few times i'm just waiting a day or 2 to add them to the list cause some of their post gave me a good laugh cause I find some of their takes a bit ridiculous
I've gotta say, when I read this was the worst MC in any AVN, I literally spit my coffee out. He must be on his first or second AVN. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've gotta say, when I read this was the worst MC in any AVN, I literally spit my coffee out. He must be on his first or second AVN. LOL.
yeah I was gonna use the huh meme you like so much when I read that but to lazy to go look for it

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes