LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Or just ignore the bitch tori because I don't give a fuck about her. Why also bother layla to be your fake girlfriend just to show Tori? like ok are yall really that scared with that bitch?
Why not exploit the situation using it to make out with the cute girl? Win-Win.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah I disagree with this statement because you have the option to go over to Layla and get her to pretend to be his girlfriend and kiss her to make Tori shut the fuck up. To me that takes some balls to do especially to a girl you barley even know at this point in the story
but what if doesn't want layla either?

no relationship, she just wants fuck and byebye.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
but what if doesn't want layla either?
Guess that depends on how one sees things. I have zero interest in Layla but I would pick that over telling Tori to fuck off any day as I think it would piss Tori off alot more to kiss Layla infront of her instead of saying no to Tori.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I'm more towards to Melissa or Emily yeah fuck me, but hey Layla is interesting and cute tho.
This kiss doesn't lock you to Layla, just keeps your options open, as i see nothing to lose here.

Also... Emily isn't an option.
And Melissa is... one that demands lots and lots and l... of patience.

no relationship, she just wants fuck and byebye.
Tori wants a quick fuck, in which case up to you if you want that.
Layla is a long term option but this kiss doesn't lock you to her, just keeps the option open.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Since Emily is not a option and Melissa is hard to get. I'm still in the introduction of Cara and I'm interested on her does she come in the present?
yes and no. She is a long distance relationship where you won't get much screen time with her but she does come to visit. Next update you will be able to visit her.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
yes and no. She is a long distance relationship where you won't get much screen time with her but she does come to visit. Next update you will be able to visit her.
Cara is one of the love interests that has the biggest amount of scenes, the problem is because she lives in a different city they come in chunks.
In certain updates you get lots and lots of Cara, but she might be completely absent for the next 2 or 3 updates, then you get another one where it's all about her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what is your point ? If you don't like how MC is written, just pick something else, More to you liking.
You're only proving right to those who called you kiddo, shure you are the one who ends up in the trash container each lunch break LOL

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Lil bro got caught
  • Got beat up
  • Got caught in his happy time
L L L L L L MC. This is the most loser Mc I've ever played in my AVN games of history

View attachment 4086711
o boy I can't wait till you get to later parts of the game cause all of the examples you said I hard disagree with him being a loser. but I already see it you are gonna give this game a 1 star review over some stupid bullshit cause you are ignoring the context of the story. But context not gonna matter to you he is gonna be labeled as a loser in your eyes just for something minor and small when in fact it doesn't make him a loser but you just cant look past your personal preferences on how you want a scene to play out.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
o boy I can't wait till you get to later parts of the game cause all of the examples you said I hard disagree with him being a loser. but I already see it you are gonna give this game a 1 star review over some stupid bullshit cause you are ignoring the context of the story. But context not gonna matter to you he is gonna be labeled as a loser in your eyes just for something minor and small when in fact it doesn't make him a loser but you just cant look past your personal preferences on how you want a scene to play out.
Stop feeding the troll Dess, there is no argument that will change his mind(if he even beleives it and isn't just trolling).

Reactions: Dessolos

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
you are saying that lexi has given way more handjobs than emily?
Of Course so innocently, alike nothing compared to someone daring enough to fuck in a toilet stall...
On a flight, with someone she hasn't seen in years whom just.. na, would never happen.
She's an Angel, right?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Stop feeding the troll Dess, there is no argument that will change his mind(if he even beleives it and isn't just trolling).
o yeah for sure his last statement was just enough I couldn't stop feeding him tbh but only reason he isn't going on the list just yet is his post are kind of hilarious to read for me. But you are right no point in pointing out things to him / argue a troll is gonna troll.

Now i'm just gonna sit back and get a good laugh from the other things he points out lol

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Actually, the MC's demeanor has been beta-sus since EP1 upto him knowing dangers Erynn's in.
Choice of playing video-game's instead of confirming Erynn's safety after seeing Ethan's phone.
Is Not at all how a Genuine-Male (Or Female) would react in actual..... and the list goes on.

Far fetched out in left-field now.... No?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Actually, the MC's demeanor has been beta-sus since EP1 upto him knowing dangers Erynn's in.
Choice of playing video-game's instead of confirming Erynn's safety after seeing Ethan's phone.
Is Not at all how a Genuine-Male (Or Female) would react in actual..... and the list goes on.

Far fetched out in left-field now.... No?
the MC is still more of a Alpha than I would ever be in alot of situations he is in haha but I do agree the MC is pretty dumb when it comes to certain things

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
the MC is still more of a Alpha than I would ever be in alot of situations he is in haha but I do agree the MC is pretty dumb when it comes to certain things
You would go play a video-game, After Everything at the Modeling event.
Being FORCED to watch Erynn loosing her cherry, knowing Ethan will stop at nothing with Erynn.
Genuinely concerned, would NEVER leave without knowing a childhood love, friend, crush, next door neighbor, ect..

Seriously, even a female would not leave without personally seeing to Erynn's safty.
To do ANYTHING else, Your friendship (let alone ANYTHING else) means SHIT.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You would go play a video-game, After Everything at the Modeling event.
Being FORCED to watch Erynn loosing her cherry, knowing Ethan will stop at nothing with Erynn.
Genuinely concerned, would NEVER leave without knowing a childhood love, friend, crush, next door neighbor, ect..

Seriously, even a female would not leave without personally seeing to Erynn's safty.
To do ANYTHING else, Your friendship (let alone ANYTHING else) means SHIT.
you miss understood what I said I just said the MC is more of an Alpha than me in alot of the situations not all I never said how I would act in the on you described. To be frank I don't even recall the scene about him playing video games you are talking about without a replay. I only remember him playing Witcher 3 but I swore the was before alot of the stuff with Ethan and model agency is revealed.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
you miss understood what I said I just said the MC is more of an Alpha than me in alot of the situations not all I never said how I would act in the on you described. To be frank I don't even recall the scene about him playing video games you are talking about without a replay. I only remember him playing Witcher 3 but I swore the was before alot of the stuff with Ethan and model agency is revealed.
You THINK i do not comprehend, Think Again.
Go replay it, use an Erynn path Only for it to be more clear.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You THINK i do not comprehend, Think Again.
Go replay it, use an Erynn path Only for it to be more clear.
again never said I don't believe you I just said I don't recall it but now im starting to think you are a troll.... since I thought you just misunderstood my meaning when I said " MC is more of an Alpha than me " as your first reply fells kind of random to me since I wasn't even talking about any scene at all.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes