BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
valbitterb; sorry maybe my fault, for not being precise, the play troughs I did were strict monogamous, with all the girls, meaning, not falling for Alexis seduction on the plane, being a good friend to Layla, and Erynn, treating the other girls with respect, hardest thing in those were the Nikki / Cara part, they are so cute !
It is as if the game (Nyx) rewards you if you are assertive,
So you'll never get Elena's path if you want to get all the endings.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
That attitude is exactly why I like nyx in general terms, there are so many avns out there where the mc is just this outstanding gary-stu who can do no wrong, outsmart everyone, understand everything, fix all the things, buy everything, etc. Boring as hell, it's a very weak plot device. Nyx seemingly tries to approach things from a slightly more realistic POV. The mc here is attractive to the women around him, but none would follow him around like a dog in heat just because of his dick. I find this approach a lot more interesting than gary-stu.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Finally banged cara on a playthrough, unfortunately I also banged that random blonde. Needless to say that relation did not go well. Hit the same beats but she's not coming here which I don't care about since I was never picking her over erynn alexis or valeria

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Finally banged cara on a playthrough, unfortunately I also banged that random blonde. Needless to say that relation did not go well. Hit the same beats but she's not coming here which I don't care about since I was never picking her over erynn alexis or valeria
Well the blonde is kind of hot , I dont blame ya there but yeah Erynn or Alexis for sure over the rest for me.

4.40 star(s) 284 Votes