xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how could it be, she's so sweet. :p
Honey trap ? is also sweet .....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A female dev. puts you on the pool, with at least 3 potential LI plus you are on Videocall with another potential LI and gives you the option to check the new girl out .... Yeah I love to put my fingers in the Fan too....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or tapdance on a minefield :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I really must do a gabi playthrough one o these days. That'll probs be my zach friend one too.
Gabi is really nice, i typically slot her in on most playthroughs, she looks meant to be a pass time and that's how i (throughly) enjoy her company.
I don't have a Gabi exclusive because she doesn't look like she'll have an endgame... even if you have no other girls things might not work out due to "teacher student" and... some other thing lol.

Zach... it doesn't have a pay off, it might never have, he never becomes less of a douche and he is still a traitor.
Getting Zach friend points seems like a pointless(heh) exercise.

Even tori, though that will take a bit longer cuz oof
She's the slut and at the same time not easy to deal with because she's such an aggressive, demanding hoe...
The "she's actually a good girl on the inside" is coming... i can sense it, your choice wether you wanna play "captain save a hoe!!!"

Question, have you been mixing and matching? Or do you go through the game 500 times one for each girl?

next to never.
I kinda expect at least a cameo on the next update, she hangs out at the beach(we know this from the Nikki beach scene) and we'll be going there with Val or Erynn.
It makes sense for her to have a cameo, specially on the Val path, since they are natural rivals.

If she changes schools(to ours) due to the relay race that Santiago warned us about would also be fun, our school finished 2,3,4 right? She doesn't have anybody to team up...

Who will help us masturbate?

Who will take us to heaven?

ADRIANA!
ADRIANA!

ADRIANA!

“Attack, attack, let’s not hold back!”

“Push forward, go for gold, our offense will be bold!”

“Shoot and score, let’s hear" HER "roar!”

“DRIVE IT IN, let’s go for the win!”

“Charge ahead, let’s paint this town RED!”

LSC82

View attachment 4159686
I so hope this game allow us to break the relationship between her and Santiago... and then "console her", at least once!!!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Carefull with the affair with Gaby, she is somehow conected to Val and her Mom, there is a scene by the pool, where Gabi looks a bit "stern" and Val is inmedatly quiet, I suspect also that Vals father is the famous basketball player,

Last edited:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Carefull with the affair with Gaby, she is somehow conected to Val and her Mom, thee is a scene by the pool, where Gabi looks a bit "stern" and Val is inmedatly quiet, I suspect also that Vals father is the famous basketball player,
That's not bad...
Val's mom primary suspect is Ximena who is great friends with Gabi, making her essentially a surrogate aunt.
Like Layla who doesn't like to interact with her mom on school grounds, they keep their interactions to a minimum... but they share a few looks.

And the basketball player(Zo), i never thought to connect him to Val but it can work, very suited to a girl with a passion for sports and competition, not bad...

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Carefull with the affair with Gaby, she is somehow conected to Val and her Mom, there is a scene by the pool, where Gabi looks a bit "stern" and Val is inmedatly quiet, I suspect also that Vals father is the famous basketball player,
That's not bad...
Val's mom primary suspect is Ximena who is great friends with Gabi, making her essentially a surrogate aunt.
Like Layla who doesn't like to interact with her mom on school grounds, they keep their interactions to a minimum... but they share a few looks.

And the basketball player(Zo), i never thought to connect him to Val but it can work, very suited to a girl with a passion for sports and competition, not bad...
Isn't it almost certain at this point that Zo (Enzo Monroe?) is Alexis and Layla's father? There have been many hints along the way, including Erynn not wanting him involved as he's "too famous" and a few other hints over the course of the game.
I also believe that Ximena is too young to be Val's Mom, wasn't it confirmed a while back that both Ximena and Gabi are 28?
There does seem to be a link there though, an aunt maybe?

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Isn't it almost certain at this point that Zo (Enzo Monroe?) is Alexis and Layla's father? There have been many hints along the way, including Erynn not wanting him involved as he's "too famous" and a few other hints over the course of the game.
I also believe that Ximena is too young to be Val's Mom, wasn't it confirmed a while back that both Ximena and Gabi are 28?
His name has never been confirmed as Enzo Monroe.
He is still a major suspect of being their father, but not confirmed.
"Mr Monroe" might end up a red herring, the biological father of Layla/Alexis never appearing or dead.

Something to keep in mind is that Adriana uses Moore as a name, she doesn't the Monroe of her daughters or Navarro from Santiago.

Gabi is confirmed by Nyx as 28, people assume Ximena is the same age due to their friendship, plus some people on the discord(not Nyx) said she's the same age... i'm still waiting for some more solid confirmation.
The way Ximena plays the "big sister" of the friendship i can easily see her being a little older.

The often partially obscured model Nyx uses for Val's mom is 100% Ximena, she can try to play tricks here, but the logical thing would be to confirm Ximena.

Reactions: valbitterb

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On the Val path she tells MC she lives with her Stepmom,
Regarding Alexis and Layla.
Still posible just take in account that nothing has been confirmed from dev side.
Alexis and Erynn have the same age, Adriana tells the girls Alexis and Layla during the Restaurant visit, that she was Roomie with Emily although she seldom sleep in the Dorm because she was taking care of Alexis being just born.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"Mr Monroe" might end up a red herring, the biological father of Layla/Alexis never appearing or dead.
there is only one thing what bothers me:
Andrés says at some point that he wanted to take revenge on Santiago taking away his child how Santiago did to him,
Now the implication of this is which
Layla and Alexis are not necesarly from the same father.

4.40 star(s) 284 Votes