Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, well... It doesn't mean that something couldn't have happened prior to Ethan reaching Maximum Douche Nozzle level. Perhaps what happened is why he is at max DN level?
He was an asshole since childhood, if Erynn doesn't know better she's gonna be a hard pass for me. She's my fav and I don't give a fuck about her past relationships, but that dude was the reason why she and the MC have been apart.

Last edited:

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Nope, when I saw Carli Alexis I was hooked. Also feel the Rachel path is rather submissive and I'm not into that.

And I really really hope that Erynn's "modeling" job is REALLY a modelling job because the way she pauses as she talks about it has me worried that it is something more unsavory.

WHAT?!?!

Do you mean to tell me that there might be people who are less than the required age to be on this site or play this game AND they LIED about it!?!?

How positively dastardly and dishonest of them!

:ROFLMAO:
It's not the underage people I'm concerned for! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Except that Nyx expanded/changed the interactions with Mel... Now instead of just looking at her you can "flirt" and Mel even tells Erynn that she thinks the MC is her "type" (of course that was mostly a teasing comment). Still I could see it more likely that the MC could "stumble" into having sex with Mel as an "accident" when she is comforting him... I mean I would go to her first to talk about what Emily said instead of going directly into that conversation with mom.

I hope you're right, because I'd rather go for Mel than Replacement-Mel

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Except that Nyx expanded/changed the interactions with Mel... Now instead of just looking at her you can "flirt" and Mel even tells Erynn that she thinks the MC is her "type" (of course that was mostly a teasing comment). Still I could see it more likely that the MC could "stumble" into having sex with Mel as an "accident" when she is comforting him... I mean I would go to her first to talk about what Emily said instead of going directly into that conversation with mom.

That's my hope but the maximum drama would be to have the MC not resolve any of the issues, have him go and confront Andres, cause more drama (Emily promised to never tell the MC), and then maybe even find out that Erynn went behind his back to confront Alexis, putting the MC into a situation where he feels even more isolated.

I certainly am looking forward to seeing what happens next in the game.

Yeah, well... It doesn't mean that something couldn't have happened prior to Ethan reaching Maximum Douche Nozzle level. Perhaps what happened is why he is at max DN level?
That was my thought exactly. Version 0.6 could exactly be like that. Confrontation with Andres, fight between Alexis and Erynn (if you're on Alexis route). In the case of confrontation with Andres it could lead to interaction with Nikki/Cano and perhaps restart relationship with one of those two. MC wright now is realy all confused, like is his mom realy his mom? And depending on your choices some characters may be there as a support. Hell it can be even Zach as MCs best friend. In case that things escalate further, especialy between MC and Erynn if you're on Alexis route, Zach can actually help you big time.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"We didn't continue, we put a lot of shit in the past though, and we fucked up your saves, so you'll see it when you start over."

Basically, right?

I really, really don't want to start over..... it really pisses me off when Developers do shit like this. If you were playing this, you wouldn't want to have to start over, would you?
The game isn't that long yet and it's a VN, push Crtl and read only the new bits.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
"We didn't continue, we put a lot of shit in the past though, and we fucked up your saves, so you'll see it when you start over."

Basically, right?

I really, really don't want to start over..... it really pisses me off when Developers do shit like this. If you were playing this, you wouldn't want to have to start over, would you?

If you're going to add variables or some shit that breaks the saves, you really shouldn't be doing it.
I explained it why it had to be done. You can agree with it or don't.
If you don't want to start over, don't, play another game! It's really that simple.
This is my first try at a VN, I made lots of mistakes already and guess what I'll most likely be making more in the future... But I'm learning.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Basically, right?

If you're going to add variables or some shit that breaks the saves, you really shouldn't be doing it.
i do not understand people like you :WaitWhat:

if the dev does it this way it has probably its reasons

and since it is his game he can do it as he wants

Reactions: M!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Basically, right?

Then don’t play the game? If starting a game over bothers you so much wait until games are completed before you play them, every game on here is in the midst of being developed (some more actively than others) and shit needs to be fixed sometimes. I've played through this game over a dozen times by now, I enjoy it. I will most likely play through from the beginning with every update. Nyx has said that she is hoping this will be the only time that she will have to do this, that she needed to recode parts so that the game could continue without things getting fucked up.

That was my thought exactly. Version 0.6 could exactly be like that. Confrontation with Andres, fight between Alexis and Erynn (if you're on Alexis route). In the case of confrontation with Andres it could lead to interaction with Nikki/Cano and perhaps restart relationship with one of those two. MC wright now is realy all confused, like is his mom realy his mom? And depending on your choices some characters may be there as a support. Hell it can be even Zach as MCs best friend. In case that things escalate further, especialy between MC and Erynn if you're on Alexis route, Zach can actually help you big time.
Yeah, I am both excited and worried... I also would like to know how Zach has that picture of Rachel. Was he there?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven
I just tried a playhtrough with your mod and ran into a strange, endless loop. When the scene where you have to chose between Cara and Nikki comes I guess you made it so you can see both versions? It does show Cara's scene first, then Nikki' scene. Afterwards it jumps back to the icecream shop and then keeps looping endlessly.

Besides that I noticed, that earlier when shopping you only gave us the option to peek on Cara. Is this another scene where you want to show us both versions and the two got mixed up somehow?
It's not an endless loop, and yes I did show all the content I could please read my mod post with the REALLY BIG TYPE ON IT. Because you obviously didn't. I said I would not be responding to these. But I'm responding to you to let others know I won't be responding to anymore. There is NO endless loop IF you follow the mod. I showed you as many versions of the scenes as possible. If you don't like that style (Which most people do) you can go ahead and wait a day after release for Scrappy to update his mod either way use it don't use it but read the post.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
And I really really hope that Erynn's "modeling" job is REALLY a modelling job because the way she pauses as she talks about it has me worried that it is something more unsavory.
I wonder if she wants to get out of it, but can not (see new thought in this version). Maybe she has a contract that she does not like and can not end, or maybe she is forced to do it because of a debt.
Yes, they way she pauses makes you think it is something more than just modelling. I hope not. She already gets enough hate. Even if it is just nude modelling, the backlash from some will be bad enough.

er "It's just getting to be too much at the moment. College and ... modelling. It's stressing me out."
me "You don't have to do both. Just concentrate on college first."
me "Finish your education and after that, you can work."
er "{i}(I wish I could.){/i}" --NEW
er "Yeah, but I need it to pay for the apartment."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I explained it why it had to be done. You can agree with it or don't.
If you don't want to start over, don't, play another game! It's really that simple.
This is my first try at a VN, I made lots of mistakes already and guess what I'll most likely be making more in the future... But I'm learning.
you best not make anymore mistakes your supposed to make the perfect game with your 1st attempt ;);):p:p

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
As far as we know, there are a lot of unknowns in this game right now. That they are most likely related.
MC's father is unknown! As Emily said.
Erynn's father is unknown.
We have not seen Lexi's father yet.
Erynn's job is not entirely clear.
Erynn's mother is worried about her education, while she says she wishes she could prioritize education (she has financial problems)
Ethan's role in Irene's life and work is unknown.
Valeria's role is unknown.
Rachel's relationship with the other characters is unclear.
Erynn's phone call at the end of the game is unknown (could be: Rachel, Lexi's father, tattoo artist, Melissa, MC's mother, etc.)
The unknown fathers of the game can be related to each other or be one !!!
And many other things ...

In this situation, despite all this unknown, it is very difficult to guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Then don’t play the game? If starting a game over bothers you so much wait until games are completed before you play them, every game on here is in the midst of being developed (some more actively than others) and shit needs to be fixed sometimes. I've played through this game over a dozen times by now, I enjoy it. I will most likely play through from the beginning with every update. Nyx has said that she is hoping this will be the only time that she will have to do this, that she needed to recode parts so that the game could continue without things getting fucked up.

Yeah, I am both excited and worried... I also would like to know how Zach has that picture of Rachel. Was he there?
I just started Rachel route and can't wait to see what's in there..

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
snip.... I showed you as many versions of the scenes as possible....
I understand your reasoning and agree you did the best you could, but I have one question if you don't mind?
The dev mentioned there was a path for Brooke, yet either I missed the clues to it (and may have had to go counter to the choices you highlighted in your WT path to get there?) or you simply weren't able to include that option.
Could you please clarify?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
NyxValeria what is your plan for the Valeria character? I know she's your avatar, and has your name, but is she gonna be a genuine npc or just a 4th wall breaking self insert like Red Rocket does?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes