Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I understand your reasoning and agree you did the best you could, but I have one question if you don't mind?
The dev mentioned there was a path for Brooke, yet either I missed the clues to it (and may have had to go counter to the choices you highlighted in your WT path to get there?) or you simply weren't able to include that option.
Could you please clarify?
Not sure, I had to do all 5 versions of the game from scratch last night at 3am where I live. So when I was done I skip tested it and went to bed. I certainly didn't lock you out of anything I am aware of apart from part of the Zach scene I found boring. In fact I gave you much more content than any other modder is going to. Also if she has future content I will show it if possible.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I explained it why it had to be done. You can agree with it or don't.
If you don't want to start over, don't, play another game! It's really that simple.
This is my first try at a VN, I made lots of mistakes already and guess what I'll most likely be making more in the future... But I'm learning.
Nyx ya daft cunt, thought I would get a conniption about this but you seriously made it better.

It was a joy playing it again from the start. :)

Sláinte

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Then don’t play the game? If starting a game over bothers you so much wait until games are completed before you play them, every game on here is in the midst of being developed (some more actively than others) and shit needs to be fixed sometimes. I've played through this game over a dozen times by now, I enjoy it. I will most likely play through from the beginning with every update. Nyx has said that she is hoping this will be the only time that she will have to do this, that she needed to recode parts so that the game could continue without things getting fucked up.

Yeah, I am both excited and worried... I also would like to know how Zach has that picture of Rachel. Was he there?
Ok so i just finished Rachel route, i skiped some scenes thet are irelevant to the story line of Rachel. Now as we all know she's stuardess from flight, i think that everyone knows that. Real story with her begins in your (moms) house. However plot continues as MC and Rachel did had some encounter in moms club in office. Some where in the middle your friend Zach sends you naked image of Rachel. Now it seams that Rachel had sexual relations with 3 other employees. Mom of course is well aware of what happend at the office, but the real q is how Zach managed to get that image or could he have acces to more? Was he working alone or perhaps someone that name begins with B and ends with E be involved here? Or was it someone else? Something realy fishy is going on on Rachel route and i'm keen on seeing what.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
"We didn't continue, we put a lot of shit in the past though, and we fucked up your saves, so you'll see it when you start over."

Basically, right?

I really, really don't want to start over..... it really pisses me off when Developers do shit like this. If you were playing this, you wouldn't want to have to start over, would you?

If you're going to add variables or some shit that breaks the saves, you really shouldn't be doing it.
Try having to go back and re-mod the whole thing at 3 in the morning because they wanted to add variables. If people want to revamp their games either don't change the code or wait til you've finished the game. You are preaching to the choir.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok so i just finished Rachel route, i skiped some scenes thet are irelevant to the story line of Rachel. Now as we all know she's stuardess from flight, i think that everyone knows that. Real story with her begins in your (moms) house. However plot continues as MC and Rachel did had some encounter in moms club in office. Some where in the middle your friend Zach sends you naked image of Rachel. Now it seams that Rachel had sexual relations with 3 other employees. Mom of course is well aware of what happend at the office, but the real q is how Zach managed to get that image or could he have acces to more? Was he working alone or perhaps someone that name begins with B and ends with E be involved here? Or was it someone else? Something realy fishy is going on on Rachel route and i'm keen on seeing what.
Zach does have a sister and we dont know who it is so could be Brooke

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the fact that the dev does not deny that there will be ntr,is not to spoil erynn surprise or will there be in the future ?? :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I understand your reasoning and agree you did the best you could, but I have one question if you don't mind?
The dev mentioned there was a path for Brooke, yet either I missed the clues to it (and may have had to go counter to the choices you highlighted in your WT path to get there?) or you simply weren't able to include that option.
Could you please clarify?
Not saying Zoey has on this ocassion but mods often show you 'the best' choices (whatever those actually are), rather than explaining what all choices do and what not picking a choice does.

I'm currently working on a new detailed PDF walkthough (on Ch4 currently) as Zoey dropped hers after 0.3 All choices and how you get them/requirements etc will be explained. Hoping to have it finished sometime tomorrow with any luck if I don't get dragged away into doing something else (life happens heh). Will post it here when it's done.

Last edited:

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I don't know if this game has monthly updates but let's say it does, should we expect the next one to be ~ next month or earlier? I'm only asking since this one didn't progress the story, from what I've read in the changelog :p
Also, I'm not saying this is a bad update or anything like that, just curious if I should wait or see what changed since I played 0.5 recently

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we be seeing Nathan again maybe he could help with Ethan and Lucas because im not sure how helpful Zach would be in a fight unless he is secretly Conor Mcgregor

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know if this game has monthly updates but let's say it does, should we expect the next one to be ~ next month or earlier? I'm only asking since this one didn't progress the story, from what I've read in the changelog :p
Also, I'm not saying this is a bad update or anything like that, just curious if I should wait or see what changed since I played 0.5 recently
There has been some small dialogue/scene changes, couple of new characters introduced but mostly this was a code rework.

Reactions: Arnaud
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes