LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Erryns been my number1 LI from the start, i started the Erryn crazy train but im just worried even more now because of the way she reacts whenever the modeling is mentioned and the fact Ethan is still around makes it look like he is involved with that somehow, maybe a shady contract or blackmail hope not that bad but just dont know yet
She clearly has some shit going on that she's gonna need help with(i'm anxious to know what it is), and then some TLC and cuddling.

As far as i'm concerned her design is so hot (more "hair loose" scenes Nyx please) she is still safe in the crazy x hot scale lol.
All aboard!!!!!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Have just started on the latest version, but so far I think it is an improvement over 0.5
A couple of things -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good games like this one are rare so i really hope this game stays clean and (specially blood related) incest free or at least be avoidable.

Also this new update v0.5.5 brings a lot more context to what the characters think and feel, i really like this.
There are some bugs/mistakes tho and lesser interactions that are little weird and could be better that would improve the overall feel of the game (one example: when mc meets Layla for the 1st time the option to go to class could be better, like she could walk in just after mc and smile or something, while the 2nd option feels far better)... i'm still playing this so will comment later on this i guess.

Reactions: LSC82 and operamini

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
NyxValeria I hope my criticism was constructiv. English is not my mother tongue and I never quite know how what I write actually comes across. In case it wasn't clear: I love your story and I'm looking forward to what it will envolve into.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
There will be a Layla Route?

I can`t delete my old saves from the game, i click in delete and nothing happens.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Got this one as a request, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5.5 (START A NEW SAVE) IMPORTANT: IT'S BECOMING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOW YOU EVERY SCENE IN THE GAME, SO PLEASE DON'T COME TO ME WITH (WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW THIS OR DO THAT). I AM SHOWING AS MUCH AS I CAN. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE MOD I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SAVE OR YOUR OUTCOMES. THIS IS HEAVILY MODDED, SO EITHER FOLLOW THE PATH I LAID OUT OR DON'T USE THE MOD. THANKS!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Yo dude you mod is dope ty for the work i just found a bug that i want to tell you i think is the only one.

So when you are shopping with Cara and Nikki and i have you mod instaled this is what it looks like

(BTW i put a pic of my game without your mod to compare)
1606609978555.png 1606610315570.png
Same goes for the choise of Cara or Nikki as girlfriends here is a pic
1606610100102.png 1606610366811.png
Hope you can fix it have a nice one o and yes XD is a fresh new save

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ugh... Why with this new version can I not skip all the shit I've already seen before? I don't want to put skip unseen text on because I'll end up missing new content, but this is just a pain in the ass.

aob86

May 12, 2019
its funny playing it again from the beginning when i played it the first time and alexis said shit what have i done after you bang her in the plane toilet i assumed it was because you came inside her but it was in fact she knows actually who you are and what her best friend will do when she finds out

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, I tried a few new playthroughs since I had to anyway. Did my normal Manwhore route. But I also tried just a Layla/Erryn route and ignored Alexis.

The ending to the latest update is kind of weird if you do that. Erryn takes your phone into the bathroom to make a call, and she walks out of the apartment the same way as in the Alexis path, but it just ends there. Feels very haphazard, like rather than show a different scenario, the old scenes are just reused.

Reactions: timpo and LSC82

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Found this errors,

Screenshot_20201128-224651_Intertwined.jpg Screenshot_20201129-003646_Intertwined.jpg Screenshot_20201129-010741_Intertwined.jpg

Even when you reject rachel Emily still talks like if you banged rachel that's odd too.

Lakeyn seems nice hope to see her more.

Not really more besides that was worth in this update.

I was already mad that the choice to confront erryn didn't do any confronting at all and now it is removed and we need to keep playing without balls to call her out about that.
Really hope that next update clears thinks about erryn, cause it's already dragging a lot, it may be one week in game but for us is months, and even in game time if I felt what mc felt I wouldn't drag that long to know about it and couldn't really keep that facade when hanging around with her.
He was mad at erryn for what she had done, they are reunited again and she still don't talk or even acknowledge what she had done but mc get that mad at alexis just because she hide she know him and erryn, she was even willing to explain it to him and he didn't listen but with erryn he is fine now?

The sex scenes continue rather average and end abruptly .

Don't get me wrong I really like this game even with this inconsistency and double standards as it seems right now, it just something I think it would improve the game a lot and my own opinion about it.

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
Wait ... You ignored Alexis? o_O
So, I tried a few new playthroughs since I had to anyway. Did my normal Manwhore route. But I also tried just a Layla/Erryn route and ignored Alexis.

The ending to the latest update is kind of weird if you do that. Erryn takes your phone into the bathroom to make a call, and she walks out of the apartment the same way as in the Alexis path, but it just ends there. Feels very haphazard, like rather than show a different scenario, the old scenes are just reused.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I was already mad that the choice to confront erryn didn't do any confronting at all and now it is removed and we need to keep playing without balls to call her out about that.
So holding a grudge for 7(?) years about her rejecting him and calling her out on it when they were both kids would be more ballsy in your opinion?

I 100% agree that they already should have cleared it up already tho. But that can be said about everything that happens in this game, if people actually taked to each other and stopped constantly hiding everything and lying, most things would have been resolved instantly but it would probably be a pretty boring game.

He was mad at erryn for what she had done, they are reunited again and she still don't talk or even acknowledge what she had done but mc get that mad at alexis just because she hide she know him and erryn, she was even willing to explain it to him and he didn't listen but with erryn he is fine now?
This goes kinda hand in hand with the previous thing. I don't think you can compare him being rejected when he's 12 and girl that he's sleeping with and developing feelings for lying to him about who she is and "betraying" her best friend (I am not hating on Alexis btw) He probably should have listened to what she had to say but again, having everything resolved immedietaly wouldn't be very exciting.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
So holding a grudge for 7(?) years about her rejecting him and calling her out on it when they were both kids would be more ballsy in your opinion?

I 100% agree that they already should have cleared it up already tho. But that can be said about everything that happens in this game, if people actually taked to each other and stopped constantly hiding everything and lying, most things would have been resolved instantly but it would probably be a pretty boring game.

This goes kinda hand in hand with the previous thing. I don't think you can compare him being rejected when he's 12 and girl that he's sleeping with and developing feelings for lying to him about who she is and "betraying" her best friend (I am not hating on Alexis btw) He probably should have listened to what she had to say but again, having everything resolved immedietaly wouldn't be very exciting.
Some people just don't like her which is fine but calling her out on this particular thing just seems really childish. He should tell her the real reason behind him leaving and she should tell him her side of the story, problem solved. But like you said, if people in this game actually talked to each other, there wouldn't be any drama.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yo dude you mod is dope ty for the work i just found a bug that i want to tell you i think is the only one.

So when you are shopping with Cara and Nikki and i have you mod instaled this is what it looks like

(BTW i put a pic of my game without your mod to compare)
View attachment 920479 View attachment 920485
Same goes for the choise of Cara or Nikki as girlfriends here is a pic
View attachment 920482 View attachment 920486
Hope you can fix it have a nice one o and yes XD is a fresh new save
So if you cant choose nikki than does that mean end of nikki totally ? or is there going to be an path for both of em ?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes