Jul 20, 2020
Yo dude you mod is dope ty for the work i just found a bug that i want to tell you i think is the only one.

So when you are shopping with Cara and Nikki and i have you mod instaled this is what it looks like

(BTW i put a pic of my game without your mod to compare)
View attachment 920479 View attachment 920485
Same goes for the choise of Cara or Nikki as girlfriends here is a pic
View attachment 920482 View attachment 920486
Hope you can fix it have a nice one o and yes XD is a fresh new save
It's actually not a bug, I thought it was at first as well until when you actually play it, it cycles through *all* the options which for the girlfriend image you have looks like a loop error, but in reality it's showing every possible choice outcome for that section.

I have a feeling that the mod for this game will severely change as Zoey has mentioned, it's heavily deviating where choices are affecting the game/coding where doing a "show all scenes" type of option won't be possible.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
With the way that Erynn talks about (or avoids talking about) her modelling, it made me wonder what she is actually doing.

What sort of modelling does Erynn do, and what is more revealing than a wet see-through bikini?

me "Yeah. She's modelled more revealing stuff."

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
With the way that Erynn talks about (or avoids talking about) her modelling, it made me wonder what she is actually doing.

What sort of modelling does Erynn do, and what is more revealing than a wet see-through bikini?

Stripper. Or exotic dancer.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Great... Now there is another tattooed girl I am liking. Well fuck. And as for Erynn... Not exactly how I feel about her to be honest. She did kinda sorta break our heart while also does maybe have a obsessive complex about her that I'm sorta feeling...

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great... Now there is another tattooed girl I am liking. Well fuck. And as for Erynn... Not exactly how I feel about her to be honest. She did kinda sorta break our heart while also does maybe have a obsessive complex about her that I'm sorta feeling...
Well, you have the best tattooed girl as your profile picture. Miss that game universe.

But yeah, Nyx keeps introducing more characters like I'm supposed to stop wanting the MC to be with Alexis...

giphy.gif

Reactions: thorin0815

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Im SO DAMN HAPPY(!!!) FOR THIS UPDATE!! At the same time, i am worried for the time it might take for an "actual" update (Dont get me wrong!! - I appretiate this so, so much!!) Does anyone know? I havent had the funds to support even at the lowest lvl yet.. as my work is still terminating...!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Girls with tats, punkish style/attitude... One of many of my weaknesses.
My weaknesses are redheads, goths with tattoos, girls named Jenny... A redheaded tattooed goth named Jenny would be like a kryptonite stake through my heart. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and I guess Alexis... Or Carli... Or whatever her name is in whatever game. LOL

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't have a problem with Alexis (i don't like that she snuck behind Erynn's back, and held that secret for too long), but to me she firmly positioned herself in the booty call category, just like her cousin...
Hopefully we can tap the mom for the full "this is awkward" family dinner.

The most interesting part about her is how my darling Layla will feel about that, i suppouse not as maturely as Nikki and Cara did lol.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So if you cant choose nikki than does that mean end of nikki totally ? or is there going to be an path for both of em ?
It seems to be a path, singular. So I'd save multiple files

Probably something like Stripping or working as a paid girlfriend for lonely guys. I don't see her outright selling herself. One of those girls who gets paid to sit next to the important people and make them feel desired. Flirt, laugh at their jokes, put up with some wandering hands. Probably in the VIP room of that club

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Think i was to fast yesterday ... totally missed that part

Lakeyn and Alexis know each other, if this won´t end bad again when you are after them both ... Just go away Alexis, Lakeyn is mine :ROFLMAO:
Know each other? Cousins more like it.

Reactions: Trojaner

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Alexis and Erynn my word these two girls are something else the be fair there both in the wrong I could go into more details, but I don't want to get flamed with hateful comments lol. I would say this though very good update it was worth the wait for me thank you & thank you proofreaders. (y):D

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes