scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
Yo dude you mod is dope ty for the work i just found a bug that i want to tell you i think is the only one.

So when you are shopping with Cara and Nikki and i have you mod instaled this is what it looks like

(BTW i put a pic of my game without your mod to compare)
View attachment 920479 View attachment 920485
Same goes for the choise of Cara or Nikki as girlfriends here is a pic
View attachment 920482 View attachment 920486
Hope you can fix it have a nice one o and yes XD is a fresh new save
IM GETTING SAME THING THEN LOOPS ATER HE HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM BACK TO ICE CREAM PLACE

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
you know, it would be nice if the harem option was included in the game and having all the girls for yourself.

maybe include incest as an option as well (thinking to myself though)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So holding a grudge for 7(?) years about her rejecting him and calling her out on it when they were both kids would be more ballsy in your opinion?

I 100% agree that they already should have cleared it up already tho. But that can be said about everything that happens in this game, if people actually taked to each other and stopped constantly hiding everything and lying, most things would have been resolved instantly but it would probably be a pretty boring game.

This goes kinda hand in hand with the previous thing. I don't think you can compare him being rejected when he's 12 and girl that he's sleeping with and developing feelings for lying to him about who she is and "betraying" her best friend (I am not hating on Alexis btw) He probably should have listened to what she had to say but again, having everything resolved immedietaly wouldn't be very exciting.
From what we get in the early game he hold a grudge and I'm not thinking about the rejection because it's something that may happen when you declare to a person but the way the rejection was delivered . He was her best friend and that's the way she deal with the situation? She lets Ethan make fun of him, she didn't go after him to clarify or see how he was she just stood there, thats not a very good friend. Even young alexis was the only one that go after him and tryed to comfort him, telling the the flower was a nice gesture and that ethan is stupid.

Yes she should had said who she was in the plane it would avoid all this unecessary drama between the two because even if she said in the plane, don't see how that could change that much what happened, but that was something the dev created to make more drama when I think that when erryn finds alexis is with mc would be drama enough and this wasn't necessary at all.
But since dev has go that way can we call what alexis done was something harmfully? Everything she had been at exception of hiding she already know mc and erryn, is being a sweet and loving girl, the right thing mc should had done was talk to her and ask why she hide it in first place, telling that was a unecessary mistake in my opinion.
She didn't mean no harm to mc, she wants making fun of him or something, for some reason she was thinking she could lose him if she tells for some reason.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played version 5.5 yet, I will have to play.
I see it's talking about some new girl .. I'm curious haha.

After these recent dramas, it's hard to choose a woman. Each is hiding something. :confused:

I liked the mother of MC ('mother', now it is not known if she is mother of MC) But after the latter situation, I'd rather wait for the situation to be resolved, instead of getting involved emotionally.

I liked Alexis and Erryn a lot too, especially Alexis. And another drama began. Eh.

It gets interesting in this game at least. :D Love this game. :)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I haven't played version 5.5 yet, I will have to play.
I see it's talking about some new girl .. I'm curious haha.

After these recent dramas, it's hard to choose a woman. Each is hiding something. :confused:

I liked the mother of MC ('mother', now it is not known if she is mother of MC) But after the latter situation, I'd rather wait for the situation to be resolved, instead of getting involved emotionally.

I liked Alexis and Erryn a lot too, especially Alexis. And another drama began. Eh.

It gets interesting in this game at least. :D Love this game. :)
Emily (MC mom, if she is his mom) is indeed interesting. In the case of milfs i'll side with Melissa, although i'm not sure if she's lesbian or not because of one particular scene. As for between Alexis or Erynn, Erynn always wins my vote. Idk why but even tho she's posesive in nature i kinda llike it. Call it weird what ever it's definitely something for me. As for drama, we realy speculated alot of what happend in v0.5.5 and what can happen in 0.6. The game and story element is simply perfect.

Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Now i have developed some theory regarding Emily and Andres.

What if Andres can't have children of his own. If i'm not mistaken Nikki and Cano aren't his biological daughters, in other words MC isn't blood related to them there for no cestin. This could open several directions on how MC was concieved?

A. Artificaly, which means doctors etc.
B. Emily actualy cheated ( whether conciusly or she was drunk).
C. She was actualy (read backward) depar.

In the case of A i don't see reason why to hide it from MC, B could explain why Andres left and C could explain why he left and why both sworn to keep their mouth shut. But then again if she was realy C why tell it at all. I mean it's a secret that you would barry with you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All is well when all there is can be wrapped up in one night stand standard descripton:
Mile high - check one plane high.
Cafeteria - club back alley shag - check one night stand definition.
Alex shag in the shower - check after party fornication with no repercussions, MC knows not where he is,
Alex gives no explanation, MC is the only one pushing the date/relationship angle, so
as long as MC keeps his trap shut, all is good and one night standish up until now.
If you sleep

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes