Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Keep telling people mods that offer choices (that also score points and set flags) that you shouldn't see will eventually screw up your games.

PDF walkthrough will be avialable later for download, just going throuygh chapter 5 now.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Keep telling people mods that offer choices (that also score points) that you shouldn't see will eventually screw up your games.

PDF walkthrough will be avialable later for download, just going throuygh chapter 5 now.
That's not what causes the issue, but the fact that the mod allows you watch almost every scene. Nearly not the same shit. Also greenlighted choices are identical to having a walkthrough that tells you what's what, the only difference is that one of them is in the game, the other is outside of it.

Reactions: Trojaner

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well i prefer WT Mods because i don´t have waste time with switching out of the game an look ... but this mod here is a really bad choice
Same here, i hate to tab out all the time just to read in the WT. I mean its not that you would need one for this game here, i'd say i started using the mod for this game just in case.

I suppose Zoey just overlooked something so i'm not saying the mod is bad or anything, it worked fine before and mistakes can happen.

Reactions: aragh and Trojaner

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's my issue with mc too he acts to harsh in everything without listening to anyone and mc have some seriously memory issues, he should check that in a doctor.

I still think that this discussion with Lexi is just to creat more drama than it is needed. About the plane thing I think she just did that because she realizes who he was and had some lingering fellings about him from the past.

I think he started way harsh with Emily because of the kiss but when she drop the dad bomb I can feel him from reacting they way he reacted that is something you don't drop the way she did it and in the situation she did it.

Yes they were kids but she and him were best friends, take example of what Lexi done and what erryn done in that time, Lexi was a kid too but still she was the one going after mc to comfort him not erryn his so called best friend. Of course the maturity each one have here can play a role in it but still it's hard to swallow it since they were best friends, some more compassion should be in the play . And when they reunited why don't she had talk about any of the past with him? She can't be that "dumb" to not connect the dots.

Lexi move can be a dick move towards erryn if she knows erryn likes mc but erryn had her opportunity in the past and rejected it, why can't Lexi pursue it just because her friend after some time/years or because someone hurt her she realized she likes him and he was the only nice guy to her? We are talking about fellings, Lexi may had some lingering fellings for him from the past and the time they now passed together made her fall for him so that why she hide it longer from them afraid of losing him or erryn or even both, but as someone said the problem is that everyone hide and don't talk about anything with anyone.
I'm not excusing Lexi of everything to be clear just that weighting the things the Lexi hide isn't that heavy as erryn, of course Lexi hiding that from erryn is heavy(and we can even call it a dick move) since they are best friends but towards mc I don't think it's that a big deal. You can't chose for who you fall with or when.

From what we get as the history is told Andres and Haley are just together 1 year so that can't be a possibility of being blood related because none of them are Andres daughter or son.
And now that mc knows he isn't Andres son can lead to nikki or cara coming back or at least I hope
Yes that's what we know. But as we seen Andres managed to keep that as a secret for 1 year, that he's with Haley that is. That is why i was thinking like could they know each other longer?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Same here, i hate to tab out all the time just to read in the WT. I mean its not that you would need one for this game here, i'd say i started using the mod for this game just in case.

I suppose Zoey just overlooked something so i'm not saying the mod is bad or anything, it worked fine before and mistakes can happen.
So playing with WT mod does not make sense because the game is buggy?

There is no WT in pdf, so without WT mod it's hard .. I don't want to load the save always if I do something wrong. It will take too long. Eh. :D

Reactions: EZ8lt

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

There is no WT in pdf, so without WT mod it's hard .. I don't want to load the save always if I do something wrong. It will take too long. Eh. :D
There is no right or wrong. I'd always suggest to play without a WT at first and see where you end up. After that you can still try a WT to get the best possible route you're looking for.
But I guess that's just me. I like the unknown, keeps it much more interesting. And you might see stuff you wouldn't see otherwise.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mods improve the game experience, they do not replace the story.
You want story, you read the dialogues and make your own decision.
You want to game, then mods streamline that apect ... we game to gain scenes, not to game over.

I like the unknown
Great to see a level and grounded player perspective.
Playing commando gung ho is what most players preffer.
Still ... hitting snags are often experience conflicting and after some loss in the game, gamers will mod it and finish it.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
we game to gain scenes, not to game over.
I made the wrong game then ;)
I should've just lined up all girls, and when you click on one, you'll have sex with her.
Or even better. Have a full on orgy with all of them so you see everything at once, no clicking necessary And you live happily ever after. I guess I'll start over

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
There is no right or wrong. I'd always suggest to play without a WT at first and see where you end up. After that you can still try a WT to get the best possible route you're looking for.
But I guess that's just me. I like the unknown, keeps it much more interesting. And you might see stuff you wouldn't see otherwise.
i receive this error message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

There is something that the modder overlooked since there was something changed in the game code itself (my guess) so you can't peek on Nikki or choose her over Cara when the choice comes up. That said, the game is not complicated enough to need a walkthrough in the first place, common sense helps.

Well yes, it works for games like yours perfectly fine to play without a walkthrough at all, so there is no need for it in the end but there are also games where you literally have to play with a walkthrough because they are complicated as hell when it comes to "what choice does what" and sometimes it doesn't even make sense. :KEK:

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
There is something that the modder overlooked since there was something changed in the game code itself (my guess) so you can't peek on Nikki or choose her over Cara when the choice comes up. That said, the game is not complicated enough to need a walkthrough in the first place, common sense helps.
Be surprised how many dialogue changes and scenes depend on the difference of just a couple of points.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Be surprised how many dialogue changes and scenes depend on the difference of just a couple of points.
I know that very well. But in this specific case there is just a trigger not working properly with the mod because i made all the same choices i would've done before and everything worked fine without the mod but not with it. Like i said something has probably changed in the game coding and zoey probably overlooked it.

Thats something that can happen to everyone and there is no need to write stuff like "mods are crap" or something in that direction. Especially when mods often make games more enjoyable or straight up fix issues in the game.

Reactions: rob7278 and aragh

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Zach pisses me off a little. He's always thinking about sex and how to flirt with them.

He even flirts with Alexis. While Alexis wanted an MC number from Zach, he wanted something indecent from her. Okay, it was probably just a joke, but it still pisses me off a bit. He is our best friend and he is like that to our Li. :LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Melissa knows who is his Dad ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SO.... This game will have no incest so Alexis won't be the MC's sister (so Layla won't either). Ethan maybe a possible sibling I suppose. Though I doubt it. I'd imagine that Melissa knows who his dad is because they all met in college. Nyx loves to tease us with hints and misdirections, so I am 50% on the "Gabi's husband is the MC's dad" and 10% on "MC's dad is dead" and 40% on "Mr Coleman is the dad". There are a few older male characters that are possibilities, more than you usually see in a VN - Andres, Mike, Mr Coleman, and Mr Ramirez. I don't think Dylan is supposed to be that old (I could be wrong).

I can't wait for the scene where Dylan teaches the MC the secret art of "Grilling Techniques". Followed by the inevitable betrayal where the MC then shares the knowledge with Emily... :ROFLMAO:

Okay, I do want a pool party scene to happen, not sure that Nyx has the rig to render it though. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
SO.... This game will have no incest so Alexis won't be the MC's sister (so Layla won't either). Ethan maybe a possible sibling I suppose. Though I doubt it. I'd imagine that Melissa knows who his dad is because they all met in college. Nyx loves to tease us with hints and misdirections, so I am 50% on the "Gabi's husband is the MC's dad" and 10% on "MC's dad is dead" and 40% on "Mr Coleman is the dad". There are a few older male characters that are possibilities, more than you usually see in a VN - Andres, Mike, Mr Coleman, and Mr Ramirez. I don't think Dylan is supposed to be that old (I could be wrong).

I can't wait for the scene where Dylan teaches the MC the secret art of "Grilling Techniques". Followed by the inevitable betrayal where the MC then shares the knowledge with Emily... :ROFLMAO:

Okay, I do want a pool party scene to happen, not sure that Nyx has the rig to render it though. :)
pls dont let it be Mike i dont wanna have watched the dad getting some, Mr Ramirez would be number1 suspect but Mr Coleman would add a little more drama seeing as he is an arse

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My scene to remember is the 1st grey anatomy one night stand of Mer with McDreamy ...
This is just a dream away to a perfect family.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes