Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC holds the monster of all hate and resentment towards all his family he is now returned to.
Remember the same move he did to his gurls back when he now does to his dad and his gurls.
he hold a grudge
There is actual depth to one mile high moves. She is acting like a man eater,
eats him up and throws out the bones.
she literally thrown him out of her house with no explanation
Still no explanation there to the MC, but we the players see the truth ... why?
To anger us? to aggravate MC in our eyes? To drive a rift between us and Alex?
All that matters is .. Mc is too resentful to commit right now. He is toxic! Watch out babes!
don't see how that could change that much what happened
The women choose MC .. up until now, MC is thrown around like a pin ball.
it's hard to choose a woman
She has the same resentful baggage as the MC, just with different targets locked and loaded.
Neither of the two actually talk about their grievancies and are not truthful about their hurts.
Erynn always wins

Reactions: Trojaner

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Now i have developed some theory regarding Emily and Andres.

What if Andres can't have children of his own. If i'm not mistaken Nikki and Cano aren't his biological daughters, in other words MC isn't blood related to them there for no cestin. This could open several directions on how MC was concieved?

A. Artificaly, which means doctors etc.
B. Emily actualy cheated ( whether conciusly or she was drunk).
C. She was actualy (read backward) depar.

In the case of A i don't see reason why to hide it from MC, B could explain why Andres left and C could explain why he left and why both sworn to keep their mouth shut. But then again if she was realy C why tell it at all. I mean it's a secret that you would barry with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
From what we get in the early game he hold a grudge and I'm not thinking about the rejection because it's something that may happen when you declare to a person but the way the rejection was delivered . He was her best friend and that's the way she deal with the situation? She lets Ethan make fun of him, she didn't go after him to clarify or see how he was she just stood there, thats not a very good friend. Even young alexis was the only one that go after him and tryed to comfort him, telling the the flower was a nice gesture and that ethan is stupid.

Yes she should had said who she was in the plane it would avoid all this unecessary drama between the two because even if she said in the plane, don't see how that could change that much what happened, but that was something the dev created to make more drama when I think that when erryn finds alexis is with mc would be drama enough and this wasn't necessary at all.
But since dev has go that way can we call what alexis done was something harmfully? Everything she had been at exception of hiding she already know mc and erryn, is being a sweet and loving girl, the right thing mc should had done was talk to her and ask why she hide it in first place, telling that was a unecessary mistake in my opinion.
She didn't mean no harm to mc, she wants making fun of him or something, for some reason she was thinking she could lose him if she tells for some reason.
I still think that it's not that big of a deal because they were kids but ok. We only know MCs version of events maybe when they finally talk about it in the future Erynn is going to tell him her version that may or may not be completely different. Who knows.

Yes, I think that what she has done was harmfull especially from Erynns POV. That's really fucked up thing to do to your best friend. She obviously didn't MEAN to hurt Erynn or Mc but she ended up doing just that. She ended up hurting Erynn way more than Mc imo. She didn't do any of that on purpose of course, she was just scared to tell them but I don't think that really excuses her.

I feel like I need to say again that I actually like Alexis a lot but it's like she's getting free pass on everything she does from people whilst Erynn is like the worst person ever in many peoples eyes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone got the full save to the last update of this?
I lost mine.
from the changelog/op:
"This is not a continuation. It has the same ending as 0.5!
It includes new scenes though.
Your old saves do not work.
You need to do a clean install. Best to remove the old version beforehand. .."

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
But hear this out regarding Emily and Andres.

What if Emily was cheating on him, he find out about it and in anger, instead of confronting her, he decided to ignore it and do the same. Later on he confronted her, they agreed to go separate ways, he secretly all ready had a new family where Nikki and Cano are born. That could mean that both of these girls are MC stepsisters and are blood related. I think i saw this once in tv novela, but hey why not it can happen in game as well and it hapens in real life also. There's only one slight detail. I'm not sure of Nikki age. Is she older or same age as MC. If she's older that could lead us to whole new scenario.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

What if Emily was cheating on him, he find out about it and in anger, instead of confronting her, he decided to ignore it and do the same. Later on he confronted her, they agreed to go separate ways, he secretly all ready had a new family where Nikki and Cano are born. That could mean that both of these girls are MC stepsisters and are blood related. I think i saw this once in tv novela, but hey why not it can happen in game as well and it hapens in real life also. There's only one slight detail. I'm not sure of Nikki age. Is she older or same age as MC. If she's older that could lead us to whole new scenario.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I'm sure that v0.6 will give some answers, not all but some nevertheless. And as for Mellise knowing who dad is, it could be possible but if Erynn knows that could lead to fight with MC. If we look at result of hiding secrets from MC we can see that he had a fights with : Emily (mom), Alexis ( if you're on her route), he was nearly having a fight with Erynn previously when Ethan showed up. And in the case of Emily and her pregnancy she could cheated or she got depar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm sure that v0.6 will give some answers, not all but some nevertheless. And as for Mellise knowing who dad is, it could be possible but if Erynn knows that could lead to fight with MC. If we look at result of hiding secrets from MC we can see that he had a fights with : Emily (mom), Alexis ( if you're on her route), he was nearly having a fight with Erynn previously when Ethan showed up. And in the case of Emily and her pregnancy she could cheated or she got depar.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That depends on what you had chosen. Whether you were on Nikki/Cano route. And indeed there's no more option to choose between Nikki and Cano.
I did pretty much everything to not get involved with Cara and i still end up only beeing able to choose her. :rolleyes:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Don't use the mod.
I'm sorry to say but if it creates so many issues, it should just be removed.
Hm...yeah it might be the mod if something got changed in the code of the game compared to before because last update it worked perfectly fine with mod.

Gonna try it without the mod now.

Edit: Yeah it was the mod that caused the nikki lockout.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
MC holds the monster of all hate and resentment towards all his family he is now returned to.
Remember the same move he did to his gurls back when he now does to his dad and his gurls.

There is actual depth to one mile high moves. She is acting like a man eater,
eats him up and throws out the bones.
she literally thrown him out of her house with no explanation
Still no explanation there to the MC, but we the players see the truth ... why?
To anger us? to aggravate MC in our eyes? To drive a rift between us and Alex?
All that matters is .. Mc is too resentful to commit right now. He is toxic! Watch out babes!

The women choose MC .. up until now, MC is thrown around like a pin ball.

She has the same resentful baggage as the MC, just with different targets locked and loaded.
Neither of the two actually talk about their grievancies and are not truthful about their hurts.
That's my issue with mc too he acts to harsh in everything without listening to anyone and mc have some seriously memory issues, he should check that in a doctor.

I still think that this discussion with Lexi is just to creat more drama than it is needed. About the plane thing I think she just did that because she realizes who he was and had some lingering fellings about him from the past.

I think he started way harsh with Emily because of the kiss but when she drop the dad bomb I can feel him from reacting they way he reacted that is something you don't drop the way she did it and in the situation she did it.

I still think that it's not that big of a deal because they were kids but ok. We only know MCs version of events maybe when they finally talk about it in the future Erynn is going to tell him her version that may or may not be completely different. Who knows.

Yes, I think that what she has done was harmfull especially from Erynns POV. That's really fucked up thing to do to your best friend. She obviously didn't MEAN to hurt Erynn or Mc but she ended up doing just that. She ended up hurting Erynn way more than Mc imo. She didn't do any of that on purpose of course, she was just scared to tell them but I don't think that really excuses her.

I feel like I need to say again that I actually like Alexis a lot but it's like she's getting free pass on everything she does from people whilst Erynn is like the worst person ever in many peoples eyes.
Yes they were kids but she and him were best friends, take example of what Lexi done and what erryn done in that time, Lexi was a kid too but still she was the one going after mc to comfort him not erryn his so called best friend. Of course the maturity each one have here can play a role in it but still it's hard to swallow it since they were best friends, some more compassion should be in the play . And when they reunited why don't she had talk about any of the past with him? She can't be that "dumb" to not connect the dots.

Lexi move can be a dick move towards erryn if she knows erryn likes mc but erryn had her opportunity in the past and rejected it, why can't Lexi pursue it just because her friend after some time/years or because someone hurt her she realized she likes him and he was the only nice guy to her? We are talking about fellings, Lexi may had some lingering fellings for him from the past and the time they now passed together made her fall for him so that why she hide it longer from them afraid of losing him or erryn or even both, but as someone said the problem is that everyone hide and don't talk about anything with anyone.
I'm not excusing Lexi of everything to be clear just that weighting the things the Lexi hide isn't that heavy as erryn, of course Lexi hiding that from erryn is heavy(and we can even call it a dick move) since they are best friends but towards mc I don't think it's that a big deal. You can't chose for who you fall with or when.

From what we get as the history is told Andres and Haley are just together 1 year so that can't be a possibility of being blood related because none of them are Andres daughter or son.
And now that mc knows he isn't Andres son can lead to nikki or cara coming back or at least I hope

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Keep telling people mods that offer choices (that also score points and set flags) that you shouldn't see will eventually screw up your games.

PDF walkthrough will be avialable later for download, just going throuygh chapter 5 now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes