Arnaud

May 13, 2017
There has been some small dialogue/scene changes, couple of new characters introduced but mostly this was a code rework.
Great!! In your opinion, do you think the next update will come like next month or sooner? I know you're not the dev and are not a part of the game so I understand if you really don't know :p would just like some more outside perspectives while the dev himself doesn't say!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She'll be in more scenes and then die a horrible death or something like that
So you mean we'll have to choose if we rescue her from a fire or another girl, but it turns out that in our delirium filled state from the gas, we rescued the other girl anyway? Neat :ROFLMAO:

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Great!! In your opinion, do you think the next update will come like next month or sooner? I know you're not the dev and are not a part of the game so I understand if you really don't know :p would just like some more outside perspectives while the dev himself doesn't say!

Next month we will find out what happens in V0.6 with the story

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Because I don't want to put an ETA this early on a release. Way too much pressure and I'll be the one who gets the backlash if I can't deliver...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would highly doubt it. This update only came so soon after 0.5 due to it being mostly a code rework.

Reactions: Arnaud

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I've completed another run through tonight, avoided a relationship with Alexis and will stick with Layla (she is my fav anyway). I did the Alexis line previously - has much changed on that route with 5.5? I don't mind playing it through again but if very little has been added then I won't.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone knows what specs Nyx have? Any plans to get 3090/80 or something like that in the near future?

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Some.
And I never understood the "finally" part. You realize that is has been only 1 week in game? It's not like he's back for months and they still haven't spoken about stuff...
Yeah for him its been a week, for us its been months. Also the Erynn plot is the center of your story and it survives only because the mc and Erynn don't have that talk that they should be having. It's a bad trope that doesn't fit in with the rest of your writing, wich has been amazing.

I know this is your story and you tell it how you want to. Still I would wish this situation would be resolved and we could move on from the choosing a LI part to the actual relationship part of it all.

Your story is great and I'm really invested in the characters, but I can't help feeling like you are taking the carrot and stick approach to storytelling

Reactions: EZ8lt

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i dont mind starting the game over again , the developer did it so u can enjoy more about the story , keep the hard work u got all my respect developer .

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i think maybe to person she has a modelling contract with is connected to Ethan maybe mom or dad thats why hes still around but now she is stuck and being made to do things shes not comfortable doing or thats what im hopping and its not worse
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah for him its been a week, for us its been months. Also the Erynn plot is the center of your story and it survives only because the mc and Erynn don't have that talk that they should be having. It's a bad trope that doesn't fit in with the rest of your writing, wich has been amazing.

I know this is your story and you tell it how you want to. Still I would wish this situation would be resolved and we could move on from the choosing a LI part to the actual relationship part of it all.

Your story is great and I'm really invested in the characters, but I can't help feeling like you are taking the carrot and stick approach to storytelling
Totally this. The stalling of one of the main plot points every single time works in a weekly episode format, to an extent, but in here, we have to account the player's pov as well. I still believe that episode 3, where they actually had time for a reunion would've been perfect to get that shit out of the way, at least the why MC left part and her reasons to act like she did. Heck I even liked the choice of being vengeful with her not, more than this caving beta approach we have right now. Also, given her explanation and reaction, the player could decide if it's worth to pursue her route at all and explore her better, of it's better to leave her alone as it is, keeping it in a "friendly" manner, since she obviously integral to the main story, even if the past situation with her gets cleared up.

Reactions: Sngo and ben_sylar

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erryns been my number1 LI from the start, i started the Erryn crazy train but im just worried even more now because of the way she reacts whenever the modeling is mentioned and the fact Ethan is still around makes it look like he is involved with that somehow, maybe a shady contract or blackmail hope not that bad but just dont know yet

Reactions: Maviarab

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Totally this. The stalling of one of the main plot points every single time works in a weekly episode format, to an extent, but in here, we have to account the player's pov as well. I still believe that episode 3, where they actually had time for a reunion would've been perfect to get that shit out of the way, at least the why MC left part and her reasons to act like she did. Heck I even liked the choice of being vengeful with her not, more than this caving beta approach we have right now. Also, given her explanation and reaction, the player could decide if it's worth to pursue her route at all and explore her better, of it's better to leave her alone as it is, keeping it in a "friendly" manner, since she obviously integral to the main story, even if the past situation with her gets cleared up.
I suppose you mean the scene where the two are laying on MC's bed.

I remember raging a bit after chossing 'confront her' and the MC didn't. That was the moment where this plot should have moved along imho

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes