Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have my first meeting with Lakeyn, I was surprised to see Alexis. But now at least we know where Alexis was on vacation.

I like Lakeyn's personality, but I don't like the way she looks. Not my type in appearance. :D

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
but is possible :unsure:

remember what she said on the Erynn Route

Snuck in my bed? you Lucky i don't mind you're the only boy who can sleep in my bed
The one factor in the Erynn virginity stakes, is that Mr Prick is still hanging around, 100% hoping to get some, and no doubt doing his best to cockblock anyone who plans to go to town on Erynn.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
but is possible :unsure:

remember what she said on the Erynn Route

Snuck in my bed? you Lucky i don't mind you're the only boy who can sleep in my bed
I guess it could be possible if she felt unsecure. But then again she was with Ethan. MC was away for 5 years. So either she was totaly obsessed with MC or she gave in thinking perhaps that MC won't return. Ethan is only one, who knows if she had any other boyfriend. And then there's that part where she said :

''Snuck in my bed? you Lucky i don't mind you're the only boy who can sleep in my bed''.
PS i copied that from you hope you don't mind.

I think that future updates will reveal more about her that's for sure.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The one factor in the Erynn virginity stakes, is that Mr Prick is still hanging around, 100% hoping to get some, and no doubt doing his best to cockblock anyone who plans to go to town on Erynn.
Yeah he even demonstrated that when they were younger buy pushing MC away from Erynn. Kinda nuts. Erynn seams all obsesive with MC and at the same time Ethan with Erynn.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah he even demonstrated that when they were younger buy pushing MC away from Erynn. Kinda nuts. Erynn seams all obsesive with MC and at the same time Ethan with Erynn.
Yeah, instead of a love triangle we have an obsession triangle... :ROFLMAO:

Ethan is obsessed with Erynn, Erynn is obsessed with the MC, and the MC is obsessed with how Ethan was always around Erynn AND is also obsessed with the fact that Erynn rejected him when he was a 12 year old boy (I can't imagine there's a single 15 year old girl out there who wouldn't reject a 12 year old boy - especially in front of her peer group - but okay I guess people get worked up about more idiotic stuff :rolleyes: ).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, instead of a love triangle we have an obsession triangle... :ROFLMAO:

Ethan is obsessed with Erynn, Erynn is obsessed with the MC, and the MC is obsessed with how Ethan was always around Erynn AND is also obsessed with the fact that Erynn rejected him when he was a 12 year old boy (I can't imagine there's a single 15 year old girl out there who wouldn't reject a 12 year old boy - especially in front of her peer group - but okay I guess people get worked up about more idiotic stuff :rolleyes: ).
what do you mean, every 15yo girl should dream to be with a 12yo boy just think of all that hand holding

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I guess it could be possible if she felt unsecure. But then again she was with Ethan. MC was away for 5 years. So either she was totaly obsessed with MC or she gave in thinking perhaps that MC won't return. Ethan is only one, who knows if she had any other boyfriend. And then there's that part where she said :

''Snuck in my bed? you Lucky i don't mind you're the only boy who can sleep in my bed''.

I forgot to mention there's also psychological factor. To be specific here i'm talking about that pool scene. Now if you were on Erynn route and you choose option to look at her while she's sitting with you, i think that virgin girls would perhaps felt ashamed or idk blush or show some sort of insecurity.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

The expected for a normal person in her position should be someone already popped her cherry (probably Ethan :mad:).

But she has some weird things, like her weird obsession for her childhood friend and the fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend is a sore spot for her...
Then again there are others who believe her modeling is more akin to prostitution, so anything goes really....

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Maybe she was only with ethan,while she felt alone after our mc left and she rejected ethan or better saying she didn't sleep with him

While she had feelings for the mc and hoped he comes back in a short time

And keeps her virginity for him

And ps i don't mind

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what do you mean, every 15yo girl should dream to be with a 12yo boy just think of all that hand holding
:ROFLMAO:

Honestly, when I was in high school (way back when) all of the 15 year old girls were interested in the guys who were older. Very few wanted to date guys their age. The idea that a girl in high school would be interested in a 12 year old is, well, creepy. Regardless of relationship beforehand.

I forgot to mention there's also psychological factor. To be specific here i'm talking about that pool scene. Now if you were on Erynn route and you choose option to look at her while she's sitting with you, i think that virgin girls would perhaps felt ashamed or idk blush or show some sort of insecurity.
Um no... Having your cherry popped doesn't automatically make someone less embarrassed when the bikini you are wearing turns out to be see-through. And vice versa. Personalities don't magical change when someone has sex. Someone doesn't suddenly become more self confident or assured...

Reactions: LSC82

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The expected for a normal person in her position should be someone already popped her cherry (probably Ethan :mad:).

But she has some weird things, like her weird obsession for her childhood friend and the fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend is a sore spot for her...
Then again there are others who believe her modeling is more akin to prostitution, so anything goes really....
i think theres a reason all the girls are single and thats because Nyx knows if any of the LIs are with another guy it could destroy the game for alot of people so i dont think Erryn is involved in prostitution or anything like that

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all fanatics. MC is not the only weirdo angry recluse.
the babes have their own issues and their weir way of dealing with thim ...
All this not talking but blaming others are toxic reptilian habits they all need to shake off.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i think theres a reason all the girls are single and thats because Nyx knows if any of the LIs are with another guy it could destroy the game for alot of people so i dont think Erryn is involved in prostitution or anything like that
Yeah, I think Nyx is aware enough as a writer/developer to know that having a LI who is with someone else would cause too much rage and vitriol. Too many people are too sensitive about even "hints" of a LI even going on a date with another person, it would be self-immolation to have it that a LI is in a relationship with someone else (especially a secret relationship).

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020

I seriously doubt that. It doesn't really fit the character. Also, she mentions doing cosplay modeling so I'm thinking she may be doing some risqué cosplay modeling or lingerie modeling. I'm more inclined to believe it's the cosplay since she can wear a mask and her identity isn't known to the public.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
No doubt, me personally i would enjoy playing the "knight in shining armor" and rescue her from a life she clearly doesn't like, but to many(most?) here she would just be damaged goods.
I mean with all the wishing she's a virgin(i didn't even consider the possibility before todays discussion), a prostitute(even a unwilling one) would be too much.

This is not a dark game thus far, there's a lot of "intertwining" but it's all in good fun, so i don't think he'll go there either.

Reactions: BeastyNasty

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, I think Nyx is aware enough as a writer/developer to know that having a LI who is with someone else would cause too much rage and vitriol. Too many people are too sensitive about even "hints" of a LI even going on a date with another person, it would be self-immolation to have it that a LI is in a relationship with someone else (especially a secret relationship).
Uh by the way i found a other error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes