Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No doubt, me personally i would enjoy playing the "knight in shining armor" and rescue her from a life she clearly doesn't like, but to many(most?) here she would just be damaged goods.
I mean with all the wishing she's a virgin(i didn't even consider the possibility before todays discussion), a prostitute(even a unwilling one) would be too much.

This is not a dark game thus far, there's a lot of "intertwining" but it's all in good fun, so i don't think he'll go there either.
4 big no-nos for me when it comes to a LI no prostitutes, no strippers, no camwhores and absolutely no sharing with man or woman, im like a fat kid with cake touch my cake and i'll stab a fork through your hand

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

Honestly, when I was in high school (way back when) all of the 15 year old girls were interested in the guys who were older. Very few wanted to date guys their age. The idea that a girl in high school would be interested in a 12 year old is, well, creepy. Regardless of relationship beforehand.

Um no... Having your cherry popped doesn't automatically make someone less embarrassed when the bikini you are wearing turns out to be see-through. And vice versa. Personalities don't magical change when someone has sex. Someone doesn't suddenly become more self confident or assured...
In my hometown (I'll keep it secret) virgin girls are usually like that. So I presumed it might be same in other countries. Apologies. I personally witnessed that several times. Usually they're all OK and fine as long as you don't check on them. I asked one of them could she explain why and all she said was that she felt insecure, perhaps to revealing I can't clearly remember what but you get the idea. Shows how world is different from places to place.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In my hometown (I'll keep it secret) virgin girls are usually like that. So I presumed it might be same in other countries. Apologies. I personally witnessed that several times. Usually they're all OK and fine as long as you don't check on them. I asked one of them could she explain why and all she said was that she felt insecure, perhaps to revealing I can't clearly remember what but you get the idea. Shows how world is different from places to place.
Hmm... Interesting. Definitely not the same here. In my experience shy girls often grow up to be shy women. Some of them come out of their shells but not all of them. And sometimes self confident girls experience a harsher reality and develop a shell. Regardless people are all not one of the other. Sometimes it just depends on the situation and the people.

Reactions: Bailz and Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
i was on Alexis path and still got it
I'm still testing that as it's intermittant for me....the 33RP with Layla is definitely required though. That's the key factor. You max out at 36 depending on choices...most max is 40 iirc with her. Have to ake every early decision with her.

Just double checked this 'again'...it can be got with Alexis yes. Misread part of the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
I'm still testing that as it's intermittant for me....the 33RP with Layla is definitely required though. That's the key factor. You max out at 36 depending on choices...most max is 40 iirc with her. Have to ake every early decision with her.
Last time i played i also was on Alexis path and got it
and also I had absolutely no relationship with Rachel and I have a restaurant scene with her

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Last time i played i also was on Alexis path and got it
and also I had absolutely no relationship with Rachel and I have a restaurant scene with her
Weird... I am on the Alexis path and got the Rachel picture but I also got the Layla in changing room at the beach scene. Basically did everything for Layla and nothing Erynn (even got the Layla "squee" because she likes the MC scene, extra kiss, etc).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm just thinking..
In a situation where MC is with Nikki at the bar (meeting Nikki ex)
When the MC goes to the toilet, and the ex approaches Nikki, then Nikki is so blind that if it weren't for the MC's return and if Nikki hadn't seen the MC/MC with another woman, she would probably give up and the ex would have some chance.. :unsure:
Because Nikki definitely still has feelings for that asshole.

I am a bit pissed off when this ex touches her, kisses her, gropes her.. :mad:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm just thinking..
In a situation where MC is with Nikki at the bar (meeting Nikki ex)
When the MC goes to the toilet, and the ex approaches Nikki, then Nikki is so blind that if it weren't for the MC's return and if Nikki hadn't seen the MC/MC with another woman, she would probably give up and the ex would have some chance.. :unsure:
Because Nikki definitely still has feelings for that asshole.

I am a bit pissed off when this ex touches her, kisses her, gropes her.. :mad:
I think there's a certain mix of fear thrown in there too. She is relieved when she sees the MC again and it's then she finds the courage to tell him to take a hike.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes