acondo

Jul 23, 2020
The game is really good, I really like the protagonist, and ¡he even play the Witcher 3 mate! That’s awesome.:cool:(y)

I’m pretty sure the next update will just be the MC playing Cyberpunk 2077 in his room all day. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This Julia seems like a typical blonde .. haha, at least for me. :LOL:

And I think she's an easy girl too (it is not difficult to have sex with her, looking at how quickly we had sex with her and in the toilet) She certainly had a lot of ''boyfriends''.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

And I think she's an easy girl too (it is not difficult to have sex with her, looking at how quickly we had sex with her and in the toilet) She certainly had a lot of ''boyfriends''.
Did you play her on the dad punch route? Very very funny dialogue.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Did you play her on the dad punch route? Very very funny dialogue.
I beat Emanuel with Nathan and I had a great dialogue with Julia, haha :D

I play with WT mod .. but now I regret because I encounter so many bugs. I think I will uninstall and play without.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I beat Emanuel with Nathan and I had a great dialogue with Julia, haha :D

I play with WT mod .. but now I regret because I encounter so many bugs. I think I will uninstall and play without.
Just watch out for those lampposts Qmil ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Well, the mom tried to maintain contact but, per the game, the MC didn't talk to her on the phone and didn't come to visit. She reached out and he didn't reciprocate - so he was a shitty son and she forgave him for it.
You're right, in going back through I did read that. So my gripe is not as applicable to this VN. However this is a fairly common theme in these VN's.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder why Erynn wouldn't answer MC's question when he asked if she had a boyfriend. Nothing would have happened if she said she was single. So I don't know why she was embarrassed.
On the other hand, the situation with Ethan. Maybe it has something to do with it too.

But knowing this game, we can expect a lot here. :D

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
When seeing MC at the bus stop, Emily doesn't recognize him straight away

m "Yeah... Honestly though, I almost drove past you. I didn't recognize you at first."

but when Melissa sees him, she immediately thinks

me "{i}(He looks just like him.){/i}"

Who does MC look like. His biological father?
For that sort of recognition, it is likely that she sees him on a regular basis, possibly as his hair-dresser.

sex with Gabi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So who does MC look like, and why has only Melissa and Gabi noticed the similarity?

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
WOW. This is a great game!
Only wish there was a translation when Mc speak spanish. He know spanish and we as a players supposed to understand what he is talking about.

MC:
Spanish (english).

Thanks for the game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I gotta say it again. Young Alexis is by far the cutest girl!! Amazing babe with perfect face:
I would not be able to even see Erwyn is such a goddess was there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thorin0815

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
yeah thats the reason why
Agree.
Makes more sense considering Andres lets MC live with him for 5 years after the divorce, and that it was Andres that made Emily promise not to tell (if she cheated, wouldn't it be Emily asking Andres not to tell)

The conversations (and the way they are worded) between Melissa and Emily about telling MC don't make sense if she cheated (unless they both think it is normal and she did nothing wrong)

Reactions: OutOfAshes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
When seeing MC at the bus stop, Emily doesn't recognize him straight away

m "Yeah... Honestly though, I almost drove past you. I didn't recognize you at first."

but when Melissa sees him, she immediately thinks

me "{i}(He looks just like him.){/i}"

Who does MC look like. His biological father?
For that sort of recognition, it is likely that she sees him on a regular basis, possibly as his hair-dresser.

sex with Gabi

So who does MC look like, and why has only Melissa and Gabi noticed the similarity?
Hmmm... Well, that could be a possibility. I've begun to think it's either Coleman or Ramirez with a small chance it's someone we don't know or Dylan... Though I like to include Dylan mostly for laughs.

Agree.
Makes more sense considering Andres lets MC live with him for 5 years after the divorce, and that it was Andres that made Emily promise not to tell (if she cheated, wouldn't it be Emily asking Andres not to tell)

The conversations (and the way they are worded) between Melissa and Emily about telling MC don't make sense if she cheated (unless they both think it is normal and she did nothing wrong)
What if she had a relationship with her teacher when she was 18? Coleman was never caught and Andres married Emily anyway?

Still liking the idea of it being Ramirez.

Or Dylan so that he will want to pass on his grilling techniques to his son. LOL

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Absolutely, she's a sidechick at best, also doesn't seem like a good friend to Cara.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64 and Qmil679
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes