Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So no one going to address the elephant in the room?

How the hell in a few days did Rachel go from being an air-hostess to applying for a job in our kitchen? Anyone think she is going to pop back up again? Glad we don't have a pet rabbit....

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So no one going to address the elephant in the room?

How the hell in a few days did Rachel go from being an air-hostess to applying for a job in our kitchen? Anyone think she is going to pop back up again? Glad we don't have a pet rabbit....
I don't like her and I don't care about her. Make her disappear from this game, haha. I don't like her personality. ;)

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
How did she get a job so fast? Well i think that she got in touch with Emily before, that's what Emily says to MC, and as for will she make mor apearances i can only hope. NyxValeria will decide about that.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
its funny people are still hug up on the past, its explained that it was the MC who cut all contact with everyone even with his own mom hes to blame and we already seen from Alexis flashback only Ethan laughed at the MC, so when we see Erryns flashback we might see her shouting at Ethan for being a prick and maybe trying to talk to the MC but him not listening and running away like we seen him do twice already

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
its funny people are still hug up on the past, its explained that it was the MC who cut all contact with everyone even with his own mom hes to blame and we already seen from Alexis flashback only Ethan laughed at the MC, so when we see Erryns flashback we might see her shouting at Ethan for being a prick and maybe trying to talk to the MC but him not listening and running away like we seen him do twice already
MC's behavior pisses me off a bit. Instead of listening, staying, he runs mad. By creating more drama. And the situation could be clarified, well .. at least calmed down a little.

The MC by running out pissed off only makes the situation worse. Hopefully the MC will improve his behavior in the future.

Reactions: LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
MC's behavior pisses me off a bit. Instead of listening, staying, he runs mad. By creating more drama. And the situation could be clarified, well .. at least calmed down a little.

The MC by running out pissed off only makes the situation worse. Hopefully the MC will improve his behavior in the future.
The only time he has a real legitimate reason is with Alexis imo. As much as we all love her, she did screw up majorly by keeping from him that she knew exactly who he was.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The only time he has a real legitimate reason is with Alexis imo. As much as we all love her, she did screw up majorly by keeping from him that she knew exactly who he was.
i dont know if your mom dropped the your dads not your dad bomb, but he had already started running before that

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

If they just talked and sorted everything out at the start, there wouldn't be game to begin with. All this stuff wouldn't even happen.
It's just like in tv shows and movies. If they just talked about all the stuff or the bad guy shoots the good guy when he's captured instead of putting him in a cell for his friends to rescue him, they all would be 10 minutes long.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If they just talked and sorted everything out at the start, there wouldn't be game to begin with. All this stuff wouldn't even happen.
It's just like in tv shows and movies. If they just talked about all the stuff or the bad guy shoots the good guy when he's captured instead of putting him in a cell for his friends to rescue him, they all would be 10 minutes long.
Hmm, right. I agree. I didn't think about it from that point of view. ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
WOW WOW WOW now Nyx calm down no1 mentioned shooting lets just take a minute, we know Erryn is a little crazy but we dont need her to kidnap the mc and shoot any1 who tries to get close to him

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

if MC starts listening game won't be long enough :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
WOW WOW WOW now Nyx calm down no1 mentioned shooting lets just take a minute, we know Erryn is a little crazy but we dont need her to kidnap the mc and shoot any1 who tries to get close to him
You know now that you mention it she do have that posesive nature. If you give her a gun she becomes Sledge Hammer
1606747020612.png

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes