thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished 5.5, was having fun, light-hearthed fun game, sitting here waiting for the other shoe to drop, then BOOM! A shoe-valanch, a shoe-nami, a shoe-clone, a shoe-rricane.. a sho-- ok that's enough. Can't wait for more!

Edit: A SHOE-QUAKE! (sorry couldn't resist!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brknsoul

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
its funny people are still hug up on the past, its explained that it was the MC who cut all contact with everyone even with his own mom hes to blame and we already seen from Alexis flashback only Ethan laughed at the MC, so when we see Erryns flashback we might see her shouting at Ethan for being a prick and maybe trying to talk to the MC but him not listening and running away like we seen him do twice already
Well Erynn isn't flower either. Even though MC surely overreacted by runing away, he did what kids in his age do best when humiliated or what he considered to be best option, which in that time was to leave. And what Erynn did in the time period of 1 year? NOTHING. She had 1 whole year to sort things out or at least to stay friendly with MC and she choose to stick with Ethan. And now when MC returns after 5 long years she acts like nothing happend, like everything is ok. Even tho i prefer her over any girl, for some things that happend she was to blame as well as MC.

Reactions: Sngo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's what i'm saying. At least he's straight, even tho he's gay
No confirmation or proof he is gay. The conversation with Lexi (in the car to the concert if on her path) could just as easily be him caring about her not getting hurt. All other instances could just as easily be Dylan wondering if the MC is going to become a problem he may need to speak to about.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
If they just talked and sorted everything out at the start, there wouldn't be game to begin with. All this stuff wouldn't even happen.
It's just like in tv shows and movies. If they just talked about all the stuff or the bad guy shoots the good guy when he's captured instead of putting him in a cell for his friends to rescue him, they all would be 10 minutes long.
Maybe you could do an update like that, perhaps next April (the first?) ;)

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well Erynn isn't flower either. Even though MC surely overreacted by runing away, he did what kids in his age do best when humiliated or what he considered to be best option, which in that time was to leave. And what Erynn did in the time period of 1 year? NOTHING. She had 1 whole year to sort things out or at least to stay friendly with MC and she choose to stick with Ethan. And now when MC returns after 5 long years she acts like nothing happend, like everything is ok. Even tho i prefer her over any girl, for some things that happend she was to blame as well as MC.
You keep mentioning a year. As far as I know, it was around 2 months at most

Reactions: Mc00110 and Ghostly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dylan is probably the only person in the game who speaks openly about things, so unfortunately he can't be a LI. :LOL:
No confirmation or proof he is gay. The conversation with Lexi (in the car to the concert if on her path) could just as easily be him caring about her not getting hurt. All other instances could just as easily be Dylan wondering if the MC is going to become a problem he may need to speak to about.
Gay or not he could be the safest person to wake up next to after a drunken binge... Perhaps the MC can learn the secrets of his "grilling techniques" soon!

In all "seriousness" it would be cool if Dylan sought out the MC and talked to him about Alexis. Maybe saw him at the restaurant and talked to him "man" to "MC" about their relationship.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I thought he's gay based on conversation with Lexi. When he came out open with Lexi he tolld her that he thinks MC comes because of him. Now if some random girl was in his mind, like Gabriele, he could mention that. Perhaps i'm wrong and he's straight. Only NyxValeria knows the answer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i would agree with you if you can prove that 12 +5 =18 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was about 12 when I came up with, in my opinion, the only way to spend more time with

About...roughly...approximately...around...

I thought MC stayed with Emily for 1 year after Erynn event? Probably i misread it. Tnx for correction ;)
After a couple months or so, mom finally had enough of my rebellious behaviour and sent me to

People really need to learn to actually comprehend what they are reading...

Reactions: timpo and Bailz
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes