Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I was about 12 when I came up with, in my opinion, the only way to spend more time with

About...

After a couple months or so, mom finally had enough of my rebellious behaviour and sent me to

People really need to learn to actually comprehend what they are reading...
Big thanks for corecting me

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It says so in the game. he was about 12 when he was thinking about the confession.
He confessed on his birthday, meaning, he just became 13. 13+5=18!
did you really have to him dirty on his birthday tho, come on have a heart :cry:

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was about 12 when I came up with, in my opinion, the only way to spend more time with

About...roughly...approximately...around...

After a couple months or so, mom finally had enough of my rebellious behaviour and sent me to

People really need to learn to actually comprehend what they are reading...
The MC was probably almost 13 when he tried to confess to Erynn. :unsure:
It says so in the game. he was about 12 when he was thinking about the confession.
He confessed on his birthday, meaning, he just became 13. 13+5=18!
Here's the thing... In common usage, at least in the American English that I've grown up with... When someone says "I was about 12" it usually means they were "almost 12" not "around 12".

If he was going to be 13 on his next birthday, which was really soon, then he would have said "I was about 13".

Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Here's the thing... In common usage, at least in the American English that I've grown up with... When someone says "I was about 12" it usually means they were "almost 12" not "around 12".

If he was going to be 13 on his next birthday, which was really soon, then he would have said "I was about 13".
its a bit different in REAL English (the Queens English/British English) :p

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

He might have thought about it for a longer time, how to do it, when, ... Building up courage.
I think it's fine the way it is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LOL.. I am sure it is. But we bastards like to bastardize the bastard language that we share even further than it already has been.

It would be much easier if Nyx didn't have the equivocation and stated "The day of my 13th birthday I decided to share my feelings..." or something like that.

He might have thought about it for a longer time, how to do it, when, ... Building up courage.
I think it's fine the way it is.
It just seems to be a common bit of confusion with the timeline. Obviously, your game and your call.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
LOL.. I am sure it is. But we bastards like to bastardize the bastard language that we share even further than it already has been.

It would be much easier if Nyx didn't have the equivocation and stated "The day of my 13th birthday I decided to share my feelings..." or something like that.

It just seems to be a common bit of confusion with the timeline. Obviously, your game and your call.
This is just an example.
If I would be 29 and turn 30 tomorrow and someone asks me today how old I am. I'm freakin 29! and not I'm 30 tomorrow.
Even the day after, I'm still probably 29, for a second time ;)

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
think about my english, I learned them in a institute (something like a elementary school)
about 44 years ago i study only for 3 years all the rest learned by working in hotels and restaurants
for sure i am not proud about but stil trying

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be fair as soon as there are boobies onscreen my reading comprehension goes bye-bye
LMAO..well..yeah...can't argue with that logic....

I thought he's gay based on conversation with Lexi.
That doesn't automatically make him gay though does it?

As I read it he was teasing Alexis because it seemed obvious to him that she is smitten with the MC
Exactly this.

Perhaps yes but we know the MC doesn't exactly have the greatest memory heh.

Ahhh hahahaha

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
LMAO..well..yeah...can;t argue with that logic....

Ahhh hahahaha
No it doesn't however you should read my entire quote. Also i think there's another time without Alexis where Dylan question himself "Did MC came because of him". Now there's no confirmation whether he's gay or not. And like i wrote before the best person that can give answer for this question is NyxValeria

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No it doesn't however you should read my entire quote. Also i think there's another time without Alexis where Dylan question himself "Did MC came because of him".
I did. You're still not understanding.

Also a perfectly acceptable question to ask from a straight person when only hearing half the conversations he listened in to.

That aside, again, he is Lexi's boss...also perfectly reasonable to assume that he wonders if we are leading Lexi on with that question.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is just an example.
If I would be 29 and turn 30 tomorrow and someone asks me today how old I am. I'm freakin 29! and not I'm 30 tomorrow.
Even the day after, I'm still probably 29, for a second time ;)
Ah, yes but at 12 almost 13 those birthdays were super important. Especially, in the MC's case, when trying to convince a 15 year old girl to be your girlfriend.

It is more common to round up to your next birthday at that age. Once we all get old as fuck (30+) we try to deny that our best years are behind us ;)

Perhaps yes but we know the MC doesn't exactly have the greatest memory heh.
Yeah, I'm amazed he recognized his mom with that new hair cut she had. LOL

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes