Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Once again..was 2 months...not a year.

Once again..after he left..she sent numerous letters which he ignored and never replied.
I wanted to give you a like but i'm having problem how much i can give daily.

Either way you're right in some way however in those couple of months MC stayed with Emily, Erynn never visited or idk tried to call him. If i'm not mistaken MC tried for several times to get to her and all times Ethan, jerk cough, pushed him out. And as it was explained in the game his jealasy eventualy grow into anger so he probably didn't care what she wrote. So in my opinion you can easily blame both MC and Erynn for what happend.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Once again..was 2 months...not a year.

Once again..after he left..she sent numerous letters which he ignored and never replied.
I have not yet given up hope that the MC and Erynn will be able to talk openly about their past in about 15-20 years, by then the necessary maturity may be reached. That would have the advantage that Erynn would be a "MILF", which I would prefer anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wanted to give you a like but i'm having problem how much i can give daily.

Either way you're right in some way however in those couple of months MC stayed with Emily, Erynn never visited or idk tried to call him. If i'm not mistaken MC tried for several times to get to her and all times Ethan, jerk cough, pushed him out. And as it was explained in the game his jealasy eventualy grow into anger so he probably didn't care what she wrote. So in my opinion you can easily blame both MC and Erynn for what happend.
Sorry but going to have to pull you up again. (and yeah the reaction limit sucks heh)

"I don't know to be honest."
"Our relationship was bad already after the so-called confession."

4 lines later....

"But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her."

So it would seem (how you read that I guess, mileage varies) that she did try...so from that day on, he wasn't interested. Whether that becomes more clear when we get to finally see Erynn's flashback of that day is another matter.

I have not yet given up hope that the MC and Erynn will be able to talk openly about their past in about 15-20 years, by then the necessary maturity may be reached. That would have the advantage that Erynn would be a "MILF", which I would prefer anyway. :ROFLMAO:
ROFL...he does like milfs ;)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry but going to have to pull you up again. (and yeah the reaction limit sucks heh)

"I don't know to be honest."
"Our relationship was bad already after the so-called confession."

4 lines later....

"But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her."

So it would seem (how you read that I guess, mileage varies) that she did try...so from that day on, he wasn't interested. Whether that becomes more clear when we get to finally see Erynn's flashback of that day is another matter.

ROFL...he does like milfs ;)
No prob i'm not mad. You corected me regarding Dylan, although i still think he ''might" be yag but now it's about Erynn.

Even though after his confesion MC tried to speak with Erynn only to be pushed by Ethan. In the mean while Erynn didn't try even once in those couple of months to make contact with him to sort things out. MC got mad, cause well he's just a kid 12-13 YO and not thinking straight. He was indeed impulsive with her letters that he didn't even wanted to know what she had to say. That is why i think in this particular case both of them can be guilty. MC for being ignorant and childish, Erynn who remembered MC only after he all ready left. I mean she did have 2 months. That's how i view things. But nevertheless she is my fav female charcter so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward. If a mod UncleVT can add to OP that would be appreciated.
Great work with the PDF Walkthrough i always prefer it over a mod.

The requirement of entry 90. is not [>-18RP/Layla] instead it is [ElenaTrainKiss] flag

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Great work with the PDF Walkthrough i always prefer it over a mod.

The requirement of entry 90. is not [>-18RP/Layla] instead it is [ElenaTrainKiss] flag
You're right..looks like copy/pasted wrong thing there haha. Will change now and reupload. As fussy as I am I knew there would still be some mistakes in there heh. After a while it all become a blur looking at labels and flags and points (and double checking with numerous saves) etc. Glad it's done now, keeping it up to date should be so much simpler.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
but is it just me who gets so many errors in the game?
Had no errors at all here...ever with this VN. Shame can't say the same for many others.

However, first thing to ask is are you using any mod?

Secondly can you click on ignore and continue through? That line refers to asking Erynn who is in the pic (at her apartment) and her replying her friend Lexi to which the MC says (if he ignored Alexis on the plane) that he doesn't remember her but that he "saw her somewhere though".

I ran through/kept 10 different save paths while doing the WT and never encountered that error. You either ignore her which sets the flag (and only see her once again first time in Dylan's bar) or you're on her path (unless chosen to not interact with her afterwards). Not sure why it would throw up an error at that point in the game to be honest.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
its funny people are still hug up on the past, its explained that it was the MC who cut all contact with everyone even with his own mom hes to blame and we already seen from Alexis flashback only Ethan laughed at the MC, so when we see Erryns flashback we might see her shouting at Ethan for being a prick and maybe trying to talk to the MC but him not listening and running away like we seen him do twice already
Thank you!!!!
It's like people here are in "well the MC remembers being laughed at so I'M STICKING WITH IT" mode.
No matter how much evidence suggests he is the guilty one.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Had no errors at all here...ever with this VN. Shame can't say the same for many others.

However, first thing to ask is are you using any mod?

Secondly can you ignore and continue? That line refers to asking Erynn who is in the pic (at her apartment) and her replying her friend Lexi to which the MC says (if he ignored Alexis on the plane) that he doesn't remember her but that he "saw her somewhere though".

I ran through/kept 10 different save paths while doing the WT and never encountered that error. You either ignore herwhich sets the flag (and only see her once again and barely remember her first time in Dylan's bar) or you're on her path (unless chosen to not interact with her afterwards). Not sure why it would throw up an error at that point in the game to be honest.
that means only that he should not ignoring alexis

this is cruel :LOL:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hahaha I only have one save path where ignored her purely to see the dialogue changes. Otherwise even if not interested in her, I always let her pass and talk to her.
It's a curse then. When i ignored her my hometown was left without power.
what has nyx done there?

alexis, has simply to much force what if she switches to the darkside?

the Force is strong with her :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i dont know if your mom dropped the your dads not your dad bomb, but he had already started running before that
True he was already angry that his mom, who is single btw... was having a little fun with Melissa, and jumped to all kinds of conclusions and started making ridiculous statements, again hard to understand...

Maybe he was jealous, that i can understand ;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes