Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
Had no errors at all here...ever with this VN. Shame can't say the same for many others.

However, first thing to ask is are you using any mod?

Secondly can you click on ignore and continue through? That line refers to asking Erynn who is in the pic (at her apartment) and her replying her friend Lexi to which the MC says (if he ignored Alexis on the plane) that he doesn't remember her but that he "saw her somewhere though".

I ran through/kept 10 different save paths while doing the WT and never encountered that error. You either ignore her which sets the flag (and only see her once again first time in Dylan's bar) or you're on her path (unless chosen to not interact with her afterwards). Not sure why it would throw up an error at that point in the game to be honest.
I'm not using mod and I've tried everything but it makes me a lot of errors and I click ignore it but it's frustrating

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not using mod and I've tried everything but it makes me a lot of errors and I click ignore it but it's frustrating
Hmmm...might possibly want to redownload it then maybe if you're getting other errors too. Something seems amiss then somewhere.

Reactions: Daniele69

BeastyNasty

Jun 27, 2019
Up until now, from what I have seen is MC getting beaten by everyone. Now I want MC to knock someone out especially that Ethan. I would be very much satisfied watching this.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
why is Layla hiding it that Adriana is her mother? :unsure:
i really don't get it, nothing bad about this or?
Possibly embarrassment maybe...or doesn't want to catch grief over any possible favouritism etc and/or treat her differently. Not uncommon for kids who go to a school where their parents teach to completely ignore that fact and not want anyone to know.

To me it's nothing bad no I agree but people can be funny like that.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Possibly embarrassment maybe...or doesn't want to catch grief over any possible favouritism etc and/or treat her differently. Not uncommon for kids who go to a school where their parents teach to completely ignore that fact and not want anyone to know.

To me it's nothing bad no I agree but people can be funny like that.
i even didn't think about this haha, now you saying it

haha my bad

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes