d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
there's one thing i did not understand. Haley breaks up with Andres only if MC is not in a relationship with Nikki/Cara. I thought Andres getting married to haley is an important part of the story but this part is dependent on MC's relationship with Cara/Nikki.

I guess weekend's marriage will be a small and an insignificant one. looking forward to know how andres's marriage turns out.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
there's one thing i did not understand. Haley breaks up with Andres only if MC is not in a relationship with Nikki/Cara. I thought Andres getting married to haley is an important part of the story but this part is dependent on MC's relationship with Cara/Nikki.

I guess weekend's marriage will be a small and an insignificant one. looking forward to know how andres's marriage turns out.
Must be a error
None relationship with Nikki/Cara ?

Thats possible?

I didn't know thats possible :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Can't say the butterfly effect feels justified in this instance...

Also the reason the MC left town was because it would be weird to date his "sister" (as if it wasn't before), why does he leave if not to keep his distance from Cara/Nikki?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be honest i really didn't know that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You need less than 9 points with Cano and less than 15 with Nikki. Going over that Rp with either (and not the other) prompts a discussion where the other will tell you that her sis likes you and wants to know if you feel the same, so is automatic...no having to choose.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
You need less than 9 points with Cano and less than 15 with Nikki. Going over that Rp with either (and not the other) prompts a discussion where the other will tell you that her sis likes you and wants to know if you feel the same, so is automatic...no having to choose.
Feels like a wrong way for me :D but im trying this then

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

Also the reason the MC left town was because it would be weird to date his "sister" (as if it wasn't before), why does he leave if not to keep his distance from Cara/Nikki?
Haven't played that route, but I think

If you don't get enough points with Cara or Niki, Haley kicks Andres out (she caught him cheating?), MC confronts Andres, and gets punched

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Feels like a wrong way for me :D but im trying this then
I do all those things for completionist sake and see all scenes/dialogues. Also, going that route, while it still gives an 'end flag'...they do not take the massive -15rp loss from rejecting one when forced to pick one or the other, which may or may not be important in the future perhaps.

Not that it was weird...they break it off so their parents can be happy and put them first ahead of themselves. Also, things happened...meaning either Haley kicks Andres out (leaving you in a slightly untenable situation) of you break up with Nikki/Cara for your parents sake (just find out they are getting married, so no longer just living with them).

Haven't played that route, but I think

If you don't get enough points with Cara or Niki, Haley kicks Andres out (she caught him cheating?), MC confronts Andres, and gets punched
Correct.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not that it was weird...they break it off so their parents can be happy and put them first ahead of themselves. Also, things happened...meaning either Haley kicks Andres out (leaving you in a slightly untenable situation) of you break up with Nikki/Cara for your parents sake (just find out they are getting married, so no longer just living with them).
Ok, got it (y)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The one criticism i have of this game (and many in the VN genre) is that it should have a scene replay by default, don't make people wait for modders.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe because they don't know how to code it? At least in my case.
I don't have a background in programming/art ... I'm still new to all of this and learning takes time.
Ok that's fair, just something to keep in mind.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So if I have 9 points with Cano or 15 with Nikki scene where Haley kicks Andres won't play?

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes