LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sounds like I want entitlement to me. As you say, convenience...changes nothing for anyone ultimately really. Could just keep extra saves at the start of the scene if they are so important to you.
Because designing things in the least convinient way sounds so fucking smart...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
When thinking bout our hot Tattoo Chick ... Alexis cousin ... Lek visit her and sees MC and gives him a little bit tongue while Lexi is watching them :ROFLMAO: .... don´t want even think bout who Laylas Sister is :ROFLMAO:
I sure can't wait to meet that blonde girl (Layla sister) again. Only hope that that big dude (Nikki's ex) won't be there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Why the fuck are you repeating the same thing as before ? do you short term memory lost where you say the same freaking thing everyday then someone corrects you and you forget it later...:sneaky::sneaky:
Firstly, this is actualy my second time to use those images. You can go few pages back as long as you want and i can garanty you that you won't find any posts of me posting these images. I'm aware that Alexis is Layla's sis, did you actualy try to read my comment? Where in my previous comment did i say that Layla isn't Lexi's sis? And if you bother something that you dislike i can't help you there. You just have to deal with it or ignore. ;)

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Sneaky Nyx said that we can try a route where u have Alexis and you could have Rachel. Has anyone figure it out?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes