Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Basically started creating the renders yesterday. So not that much progress yet.
Storywise it's coming along. The only thing I'm still not a 100% on is where to end this episode. I can make it the "standard" lenght or make it a longer episode and include a part of the weekend. The latter will take a bit longer time to finish of course. Let me know what you think.
Also. Thank you so much to my patrons who stuck with me. I know that episode 5.5 wasn't what lots expected, but without it, I couldn't start with episode 6.
Episode 6 will continue the story ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really? I posted this like 30seconds ago...
End it at a logical moment for yourself content and story wise. Longer updates may be fine, but also need more content. There is no right answer, just what suits the flow of the game best in your eyes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've done somewhere around 12 playthroughs and only ignore/don't follow Alexis so I can proofread lines. Otherwise it's all Alexis every time.
Only did the Rachel route and ignored Alexis (once) and stayed in my seat (3 times) to see variations and see all the differences hehe. Have plenty of saves where I don't romance her though, lots of single girl saves and possible doubles (though unlikely)..and saves just to see any potential conflict lol. Think I'm up to 15 saves now just fir the giggles of different routes/girls.

Was much appreciated for us non-patreons (though will sub in Jan)...as for your question, do what you feel like is the best...usual length or finish where you prefer...sure we're all happy to wait either way :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Only did the Rachel route and ignored Alexis (once) and stayed in my seat (3 times) to see variations and see all the differences hehe. Have plenty of saves where I don't romance her though, lots of single girl saves and possible doubles (though unlikely)..and saves just to see any potential conflict lol. Think I'm up to 15 saves now just fir the giggles of different routes/girls.

Was much appreciated for us non-patreons (though will sub in Jan)...as for your question, do what you feel like is the best...usual length or finish where you prefer...sure we're all happy to wait either way :)
I commented on Patreon that I wanted some of the weekend included. I'd prefer something longer after the revamp last update. But I'm always willing to play whatever Nyx decides to release.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Basically started creating the renders yesterday. So not that much progress yet.
Storywise it's coming along. The only thing I'm still not a 100% on is where to end this episode. I can make it the "standard" lenght or make it a longer episode and include a part of the weekend. The latter will take a bit longer time to finish of course. Let me know what you think.
Also. Thank you so much to my patrons who stuck with me. I know that episode 5.5 wasn't what lots expected, but without it, I couldn't start with episode 6.
Episode 6 will continue the story ;)
[/QUOTE

they call him quick shot:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes