rj677

May 30, 2020
After playing this new update, I have to post in this thread. This game is definitely in my top 10 best VNs, and it is really refreshing to see the actual dev really active in the community.

My favourite LI is Alexis since the beginning, however Nyx didnt make the story easy on my girl: Her sister, her cousin, and her best friend wanna jump the MCs bones all at the same time :sneaky:

I get peoples reservations about Erynn and her "extracurricular activities" that may or may not include Ethan, but Im curious to see where her path will lead me.

Nikki deserves praise as well because I really enjoyed her path as well and I hope to have more of her in the future

This game has drama aspects, but in this game I dont get the impression of Deus Ex Machina drama. Every single part of the story is "Intertwined" and the drama is actually believable and with the right setup.

Congratulations to the Dev and that he continues to give us more of this amazing game

PS: Seems like my main girls have already a lot of people defending them, so I think my MC will get away from this open fight for the love of Alexis and Erynn and move to Riverside so he can stay with Nikki :BootyTime:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Alexis is mine... Been that way for awhile now. All the others you can divvy amongst yourself.
I have just convinced Nikki and Cara that sharing is OK, so I will take both.
No one else seems to want Melissa, so I can make room for her as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
wheres the love for Tori :cry::cry:
I seriously doubt she is anything besides a one time fuck... She is also a despicable person who spreads rumors about people. You want her you can have her but I'm fairly sure she'll "penguin" you in a dirty alleyway :ROFLMAO:

I have just convinced Nikki and Cara that sharing is OK, so I will take both.
No one else seems to want Melissa, so I can make room for her as well.
I wish MILFs were an option but I am doubting that... Even so she's my second third choice after Nikki.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Damn it I'm to late to take Melissa. Is it okay if I take Emily? no one seems to want her so I would be happy to take her off your hands.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes