Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you can all laugh but she might be to only one left after Erryns gone on a murder rampage
I really need to get popcorn if that happens, so much fun to see! Although sluts usually ended up dead in those scenarios, so doubt Tori will survive too. MC is also pretty much doom. Slut and dumb. No good psychotic killer should let him survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really need to get popcorn if that happens, so much fun to see!
I'm fairly sure Nyx wouldn't do that but I would love to see a dev include an "alternate reality" path where one character just goes all...

giphy (4).gif

It's not something people expect in these games.

And then the rest of the paths are completely bog standard. LOL

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm fairly sure Nyx wouldn't do that but I would love to see a dev include an "alternate reality" path where one character just goes all...

View attachment 924605

Hahah thing is that such a sudden turn of events tend to make for poor choices, as people usually prefer either directly happy endings or more subtle kind of conflict. Besides not everybody is as charismatic as a nutjob as Jack Nicholson!

While I would enjoy it every once in a while, I prefer more psychological and emotional drama. Still, Erwyn on a rampage.. not sure if I am going to get scared or horny. Probably a bit of both.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

View attachment 924605

That would be interesting. Love and Sex Second Base is the only game I know that does something similar. One of the characters in that game can kill off some of the other love interests if she finds out your cheating on her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hahah thing is that such a sudden turn of events tend to make for poor choices, as people usually prefer either directly happy endings or more subtle kind of conflict. Besides not everybody is as charismatic as a nutjob as Jack Nicholson!

While I would enjoy it every once in a while, I prefer more psychological and emotional drama. Still, Erwyn on a rampage.. not sure if I am going to get scared or horny. Probably a bit of both.
Yeah, I know. Not really something I want to see a lot of and I would love to see a slow build up of a person who eventually goes nuts... Not in this game though...

That would be interesting. Love and Sex Second Base is the only game I know that does something similar. One of the characters in that game can kill off some of the other love interests if she finds out your cheating on her.
I couldn't get into that game at all, so grindy and repetitive. I've tried it a couple times but never been able to get far without giving up.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

Soon in your cinema...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I couldn't get into that game at all, so grindy and repetitive. I've tried it a couple times but never been able to get far without giving up.
Yeah I'm the same. I stopped playing it along time ago for the same reasons as you it's just when I saw your post I remembered it.

I do think that if anyone is going to snap and turn nuts it would be Erryn or Lexi. To be honest I think it would be interesting to see even though Nyx obviously wouldn't do that.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I haven't played it but I heard School Days and its spin off is full of crazy endings like that.

Yeah, I know. Not really something I want to see a lot of and I would love to see a slow build up of a person who eventually goes nuts... Not in this game though...
Agreed. So far things have been quite light, and I think if works for this novel.

Still, I would love to see more love stories as Dragon Age Inquisition Solas/Inquisitor story. Talk about a bittersweet without low kicks... Haven't fell for a male character in a long time!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I'm the same. I stopped playing it along time ago for the same reasons as you it's just when I saw your post I remembered it.

I do think that if anyone is going to snap and turn nuts it would be Erryn or Lexi. To be honest I think it would be interesting to see even though Nyx obviously wouldn't do that.
i dont know i think i could see Elena turning nuts

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really need to get popcorn if that happens, so much fun to see! Although sluts usually ended up dead in those scenarios, so doubt Tori will survive too. MC is also pretty much doom. Slut and dumb. No good psychotic killer should let him survive.
You sneaked onto my PC and found my own script?

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes