MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I'm the same. I stopped playing it along time ago for the same reasons as you it's just when I saw your post I remembered it.

I do think that if anyone is going to snap and turn nuts it would be Erryn or Lexi. To be honest I think it would be interesting to see even though Nyx obviously wouldn't do that.
Yeah, right now if there is a source of violence in the game (which, though I am talking about it I really hope doesn't happen) it would be the creepy guy who has been stalking Layla, Ethan (who has shown himself to be jealous and prone to violence), or Erynn (because of her emotional outburst and possessiveness).

Agreed. So far things have been quite light, and I think if works for this novel.

Still, I would love to see more love stories as Dragon Age Inquisition Solas/Inquisitor story. Talk about a bittersweet without low kicks... Haven't fell for a male character in a long time!
Yeah, if Nyx wants to write a darker VN for the next one I am all in (with fricking bells on, I'll follow Nyx anywhere on the quality of this VN) but this one it would be weird to see it take a sudden dark turn...

As for Solas, the fucking traitor, I couldn't get into his shiny bald skinny self... Rather climb the Mountain if I'm going with a male love interest. That said most of the time my female protags are lesbians.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I haven't played it but I heard School Days and its spin off is full of crazy endings like that.

Agreed. So far things have been quite light, and I think if works for this novel.

Still, I would love to see more love stories as Dragon Age Inquisition Solas/Inquisitor story. Talk about a bittersweet without low kicks... Haven't fell for a male character in a long time!
You ever mention Inquisituion again Chocco, I swear...Erynn and I will NOT be responsible for our collective actions.

• Haha

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, if Nyx wants to write a darker VN for the next one I am all in (with fricking bells on, I'll follow Nyx anywhere on the quality of this VN) but this one it would be weird to see it take a sudden dark turn...
i agree darker VNs can be really good as long as they dont use the common tropes like rape or blackmail

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
i dont know i think i could see Elena turning nuts
You know I actually forgot who she was and had to open up the game to check and it could be possible I suppose.

As for Solas, the fucking traitor, I couldn't get into his shiny bald skinny self... Rather climb the Mountain if I'm going with a male love interest. That said most of the time my female protags are lesbians.
Dorian and Iron Bull were the only characters I liked in that game. I hated everyone else especially that annoying elf girl who I got rid off as soon as I could.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i agree darker VNs can be really good as long as they dont use the common tropes like rape or blackmail
Yeah, I have a few things I will 100% avoid in games - Nonconsensual sex (Sleep sex, Mind Control, Rape, and Blackmail) being number 1, drug use being number 2, the undead being number 3 (never understood the zombie and vampire thing). SO if Nyx did do a second game and included those I would have to withdraw my support. Not that I have to worry any time soon.

You know I actually forgot who she was and had to open up the game to check and it could be possible I suppose.

Dorian and Iron Bull were the only characters I liked in that game. I hated everyone else especially that annoying elf girl who I got rid off as soon as I could.
Hmmm... I disliked the Elf girl, Solas, and the fake knight guy... I liked the Iron Bull (can't believe that's Freddie Prinze, Jr as the voice actor) and, well shit I can't remember the characters at all... Ah well. I liked the rest mainly...

Reactions: Rinbael

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody willing to spoil me as to which route was closed off in 5.5? I haven't had time to play this most recent update, nor will I for the foreseeable future.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Anybody willing to spoil me as to which route was closed off in 5.5? I haven't had time to play this most recent update, nor will I for the foreseeable future.
The Rachel(slutty blond stewardess) route was probably closed off in this update though it could change I suppose.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, I have a few things I will 100% avoid in games - Nonconsensual sex (Sleep sex, Mind Control, Rape, and Blackmail) being number 1, drug use being number 2, the undead being number 3 (never understood the zombie and vampire thing). SO if Nyx did do a second game and included those I would have to withdraw my support. Not that I have to worry any time soon.
i wouldn't mind a good story and choice focused murderer game set like this with 4 or 5 girls where 1 is the killer and we have to pick up on clues as we get closer to the girls and you could have a bad ending if you get close to the wrong 1 and she kills you

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Good questions. I kind of skipped a lot of 5.5, trying to only read the "new" parts but I think I missed that too. Which route is closed?
EDIT: while I was writing a lot answered this one.. So no route is closed then?

That said most of the time my female protags are lesbians.
Of course, but well, after the reveal, I had to play Elf Girl and go all cheerleader on baldie.
I would not go that far by agree on two things. Dorian is a fantastically written character. An excellent example of how to make a character fun, cocky and rich without making him annoying or sounding too perfect.
And I think it is safe to say everybody hated Sera. Annoying as fuck!

I will stop digressing now. Sorry.
i wouldn't mind a good story and choice focused murderer game set like this with 4 or 5 girls where 1 is the killer and we have to pick up on clues as we get closer to the girls and you could have a bad ending if you get close to the wrong 1 and she kills you
I would totally follow that!

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The Rachel(slutty blond stewardess) route was probably closed off in this update though it could change I suppose.
Is she only available if you say no to Alexis at the beginning (who does that?)? Either way appreciate the heads up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A serial killer/slasher game where the girl is shy and secretly/madly in love with the MC and the girls he dates are scared off or murdered (some move away, some ghost him, some break up and get murdered for breaking his heart) and then the MC's current girlfriend is murdered and he starts to investigate while dating other girls only to realize one of them has to be the murderer...

Is she only available if you say no to Alexis at the beginning (who does that?)? Either way appreciate the heads up.
Yeah, be a gent but don't fuck Lexi. Then you got both. But Rachel is a special type of nut (cashew?) so be aware she's an acquired taste.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm just wondering who has the most STDs Rachel or Tori. I personally would give the lead to Tori but I think it might be pretty close.

• Thinking Face

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm just wondering who has the most STDs Rachel or Tori. I personally would give the lead to Tori but I think it might be pretty close.
Nah, man... Tori is confirmed to have fucked Darryl and the MC (if you dig it). Darryl has possibly fucked his cousin, the MC has possibly fucked Lexi and Tori. Rachel has fucked the MC and 2-3 other people... Just going by the number of chances at acquisition it has to be Rachel.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Nah, man... Tori is confirmed to have fucked Darryl and the MC (if you dig it). Darryl has possibly fucked his cousin, the MC has possibly fucked Lexi and Tori. Rachel has fucked the MC and 2-3 other people... Just going by the number of chances at acquisition it has to be Rachel.
:unsure:Your probably right I didn't do the math. Didn't Tori fuck most of the students at school? plus Darryl's cousin is the unknown factor here. Nyx I think we need more information on Darryl's cousin to confirm this hypothesis.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Reminder that you can be the biggest slut and use condoms so that it is safe, STD free sex. Makes for a boring slut as there are no risk, that is why I always play a slut that always cum inside, but that is a different topic.

DISCLAIMER: slut is not pejorative in my vocabulary. Like, at all!

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes