Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well there's that but i can't help myself but thinking that perhaps Emily said those words to calm situation down. And at this point idk whether Emily is MC mom or not. We know that Andres is definitely not his dad, so that is why i wonder if they adopted him. If they did that could lead to situation you describe where MC will not trust her again.
Well... it is theoretically possible for a woman to give birth to a child that has not been sired by her husband. Hard to imagine, I know, but it does happen from time to time.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It's also possible that she meant to say something like "I may not have given birth to you, but I'm still your mom"
Yeah that's what i was thinking. I don't want to go to far but miscary happens and in sometimes parents who lost their child they decide to adopt a child so they can cover their loss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ben_sylar

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
pfff... that's... ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure the MC is really an Imposter from planet Xorax and the real MC is in a cocoon on the mothership that's in orbit.
Bullshit i'm pretty sure the MC was kidnapped by his secret evil twin after he proposed to erynn and kept in an artificial coma ever since. We are actually playing the evil Twin right now, flirting and fucking everything in sight. Last few scenes in the game will see the MC wake up only to be confronted by every girl, women and... man he fucked and ditched afterward.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
I think there's a lot of reaching going on currently. There is nothing currently in the game to suggest Emily is not our real mother.
The truth is, even if she is, or not his mother,she has allready fucked MC's life
let me see the story with his eyes :
MC had a happy childhood and then out of nowhere BoooooM his dad left and leave him alone and until today he doesn't know why
MC is still a boy less than 12 so he is through his own hell,he must deal with his own Demons from his lost
so goes home finding his mother crying, and drunk, sitting on the floor, he gets down to her level of eyes and he talk to her
what possibly said :Mom I'm here for you, help me to help you, stay with me and we can pass this together

He was just asking for her love, someone to be there for him. But she gets that help from Melissa,she is not there for him, she is lost .Luckily thought here is her dautgher ,Erynn and he get the huppines that is missing from her
Erynn is now replassing his mom and dad ,is his best friend everything in his world (MC said we were inseparete) until
the time that she become popular ,made new friends , and she forget our boy ,he is 12 and he is loosing again what made him happy,so he become jealous
SO he is left alone for one more time

He get the courage to confess, NOT his LOVE, but that he likes her, telling her really
" hey i'm here ,i need you " beg her to be part of his life
Remember the image, that she just pet him on his head, and her friends make him a joke (that what he remembers or want to remember ) traumatic experiances that he wants to forget psychological , physical or even been threatenent from Ethan
Our boy become more and more angry ,nothing really maters ,everything is just the same , his attitude a school and home was not rebellius was just "asking for help "but noone was there for him
Again he was alone, angry, begging for his mother love,for hers atention,but noting so he start building with his own pieces a wall around his heart ,so nobody never ever hurt him. His mother find the best sollution,threw him away , where?,to his father
who is the one to blame ,(that is what the boy thinks)

end of part one , later the crying mother "again"
and how to loose something that you lost 5 years ago

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The truth is, even if she is, or not his mother,she has allready fucked MC's life
let me see the story with his eyes :
MC had a happy childhood and then out of nowhere BoooooM his dad left and leave him alone and until today he doesn't know why
MC is still a boy less than 12 so he is through his own hell,he must deal with his own Demons from his lost
so goes home finding his mother crying, and drunk, sitting on the floor, he gets down to her level of eyes and he talk to her
what possibly said :Mom I'm here for you, help me to help you, stay with me and we can pass this together

He was just asking for her love, someone to be there for him. But she gets that help from Melissa,she is not there for him, she is lost .Luckily thought here is her dautgher ,Erynn and he get the huppines that is missing from her
Erynn is now replassing his mom and dad ,is his best friend everything in his world (MC said we were inseparete) until
the time that she become popular ,made new friends , and she forget our boy ,he is 12 and he is loosing again what made him happy,so he become jealous
SO he is left alone for one more time

He get the courage to confess, NOT his LOVE, but that he likes her, telling her really
" hey i'm here ,i need you " beg her to be part of his life
Remember the image, that she just pet him on his head, and her friends make him a joke (that what he remembers or want to remember ) traumatic experiances that he wants to forget psychological , physical or even been threatenent from Ethan
Our boy become more and more angry ,nothing really maters ,everything is just the same , his attitude a school and home was not rebellius was just "asking for help "but noone was there for him
Again he was alone, angry, begging for his mother love,for hers atention,but noting so he start building with his own pieces a wall around his heart ,so nobody never ever hurt him. His mother find the best sollution,threw him away , where?,to his father
who is the one to blame ,(that is what the boy thinks)

end of part one , later the crying mother "again"
and how to loose something that you lost 5 years ago
Wow it's actualy sad, even tho this is just a game. Things that he expirianced, that he remembers, from his point of view. Rejected by his friend (Erynn), rejected by his mom (Emily), only to discover that his dad isn't his dad. No one actualy tried to reach him but he was constantly trying to reach others. Examples, when his mom was drunk, when Erynn found new friends, even his dad Andres wasn't there cause he left first and would probably remain that way id Emily didn't send him away. And when MC returned everyone from his mom to Erynn expected that he owes them something like hug or idk kind words or to say hi or to call. The only people who were there for MC are Zach - after he returned, his friend from other town (can't remember his name - they beated Emanuel), i might add Lexi, but only for a brief moment after his rejection. Realy tough situation for a kid.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey..was already in full swing when I got here....I just tried to bring some sense back into the conversation. Half the above shit probably get nuked later anyway.
So you are saying the MC is NOT an alien?

But I agree on the reaching about Emily not being his mother, Personally I'm 100% sure she is based on what we have seen thus far.

Reactions: Maviarab

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Normally i don't empathize with the MCs angry walkoffs and overreactions, but if the mom is lying about him being adopted it would be finally justified...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes