Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
suspects so far for the real father
Number one suspect would be Mr Ramirez, but he is the husband of Gabi so that would make her your stepmom
Number two suspect would be Mr Coleman, not much about him apart from he is a bit of a dick
Number three suspect would be Mike the coach, hopefully not on this one as i dont wanna have watched daddy getting some
Number four suspect would be Dylan, not too sure how old he is tho
Number five suspect would be someone we have seen but not introduced to yet

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I bet on the professor coleman. It's a cliche, the hated professor turns out to be the father of the MC. There could also be a good story behind it, about some abuse suffered by the mother at school, I don't know if the ages match though.
In second place Ethan. For no reason, just to make the MC suffer.
In third place Coach Mike. This is also a cliché. A bad clichè

Reactions: OutOfAshes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Number one suspect would be Mr Ramirez, but he is the husband of Gabi so that would make her your stepmom
Number two suspect would be Mr Coleman, not much about him apart from he is a bit of a dick
Number three suspect would be Mike the coach, hopefully not on this one as i dont wanna have watched daddy getting some
The "clue" that Nyx gave us was that the dad was supposedly on the same airplane as Alexis and the MC...

1) Gabi says the MC looks familiar, however that doesn't mean it is her husband she is thinking of at that point. After all she is colleagues with Mr Coleman and Mike.
2) Mr Coleman, as a teacher, it seems unlikely that he was returning on an airplane that weekend. Doesn't rule him out though.
3) Mike, don't know enough, also a colleague of Gabi's so she could have recognized the similarity there.
4) Dylan, I have no idea if he is old enough. I think he is too young but then aging renders properly is difficult.
5) I think the person on the airplane could be an unknown...

I bet on the professor coleman. It's a cliche, the hated professor turns out to be the father of the MC. There could also be a good story behind it, about some abuse suffered by the mother at school, I don't know if the ages match though.
In second place Ethan. For no reason, just to make the MC suffer.
In third place Coach Mike. This is also a cliché. A bad clichè
1) It is a cliché and I don't know if Nyx would go there.
2) Ethan was 15 when the MC was 12. How would that work?
3) Agreed but still a better (seeming) person than Mr Coleman.

Reactions: Bailz

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The "clue" that Nyx gave us was that the dad was supposedly on the same airplane as Alexis and the MC...

1) Gabi says the MC looks familiar, however that doesn't mean it is her husband she is thinking of at that point. After all she is colleagues with Mr Coleman and Mike.
2) Mr Coleman, as a teacher, it seems unlikely that he was returning on an airplane that weekend. Doesn't rule him out though.
3) Mike, don't know enough, also a colleague of Gabi's so she could have recognized the similarity there.
4) Dylan, I have no idea if he is old enough. I think he is too young but then aging renders properly is difficult.
5) I think the person on the airplane could be an unknown...

1) It is a cliché and I don't know if Nyx would go there.
2) Ethan was 15 when the MC was 12. How would that work?
3) Agreed but still a better (seeming) person than Mr Coleman.
Probably the dude sitting right behind him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She pointed out the back of a character who walked past in a tan jacket. Not sure where he ended up sitting. Which is why I think Nyx is teasing us.
This could be possible indeed. However, if not teasing, our father is 'around somewhere' and we haven't run into him yet. Neither for that matter has Emily either (who would surely recognise him). Unless she has and just chosen not to mention it..which she may do now the cat is out of the proverbial hat.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This could be possible indeed. However, if not teasing, our father is 'around somewhere' and we haven't run into him yet. Neither for that matter has Emily either (who would surely recognise him). Unless she has and just chosen not to mention it..which she may do now the cat is out of the proverbial hat.
Yeah, I can't decide if I think Nyx is just yanking our chains or if the dad is in town. I mean at this point that means everyone lives in the same town they've always lived in their entire lives except for Andres. And only 6 characters live anywhere else - Andres, Haley, Nikki, Cara, Lakeyn, and Nathan. We still don't know a thing about the MC's life prior to moving in with Haley and the girls (except that Nathan was his friend). The MC was already sexually experienced but we know nothing about a former girlfriend, his first time, etc. Don't know a thing about his relationship status prior to the trip to the club.

Anyway, if the dad still lives in the same town it seems unlikely that Emily hasn't seen him. Seems like a small enough town and she runs a popular restaurant...

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
for number 4 and 5 could be
for Mr Coleman some of the students or principal Moore should have noticed it
for Mike
1606930693972.png
is there some similarity? I hope not

so the winer is Mr Ramirez and we have allready make his wife pregnant

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
She pointed out the back of a character who walked past in a tan jacket. Not sure where he ended up sitting. Which is why I think Nyx is teasing us.
There's indeed just one guy. Well actualy three guys. One with the beard sitting just behinde so you can exclude him, second with jacket passing by but not sure where he sits and third guy behind MC on the right. Now i'm not sure if the 2nd and 3rd guys are the same since we didn't saw where guy in the jacket sits.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can you tell me in which post Nyx mentioned this ?. I can not find this post.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Wish I could but the search function on here is awful and I am not sure that the tease was here and not on Patreon. I went through a bunch of posts but wasn't able to find it.
Thanks . I wanted to check it out because I have a far-fetched theory. That may even seem funny. I will say if I am more sure.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes