MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm with you, unless there's a damn good explanation, and i mean DAMN GOOD, for why he never cared... i want nothing to do with the guy.
And Andres who had the choice to drop out of the MCs life once he split with Emily chose to stick around, he is "my dad" this other dude can go punch rocks...
Yeah... Unless Nyx does some amazing writing or has some really good reason (like Thorin suggested) I don't see why the MC would want to be near him.

i know, this is one of only a few games that i just cant wait for an update too come out for and then i have to download and play it straight away
Yep! This is my S tier game. Nyx has done a phenomenal job of hooking me on this story.

Maybe he doesn't even know that he became a father then.
That's a possibility. Though I was wondering if the reason that Melissa and Emily were talking about it is because the bio dad wants to meet him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well there's that but i can't help myself but thinking that perhaps Emily said those words to calm situation down. And at this point idk whether Emily is MC mom or not. We know that Andres is definitely not his dad, so that is why i wonder if they adopted him. If they did that could lead to situation you describe where MC will not trust her again.
And I suspect since Emily is the real mother of MC, it won't be possible to form a relationship with her. As far as I know, probably there will be no incest. (though I might be wrong, idk)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
And as for the girls - the main love interests (so far) are Alexis, Erynn, Layla, Nikki, and Cara... Everyone else is a side girl (so far). No idea if that is going to stay true. If you don't pick a main LI then the game is going to be boring... This is true of most games that are built in this manner.
I hope Elena gets upgraded, she deserves endgame material, there's already a couple of "do you take Elena or Layla's side" choices it would be sad if it's heading nowhere.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
And I suspect since Emily is the real mother of MC, it won't be possible to form a relationship with her. As far as I know, probably there will be no incest. (though I might be wrong, idk)
Well Incest isn't allowed on Patreon so for sure there won't be any.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i know, this is one of only a few games that i just cant wait for an update too come out for and then i have to download and play it straight away
I'd say it earned it's right to jump the queue (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope Elena gets upgraded, she deserves endgame material, there's already a couple of "do you take Elena or Layla's side" choices it would be sad if it's heading nowhere.
I don't know, in all honesty I thought it would be possible for the rework to have included more of a separation of Layla and Elena. Since that didn't happen either she is a tease/potential side girl or a late game choice.

Well Incest isn't allowed on Patreon so for sure there won't be any.
Yeah, I don't see Nyx nuking the game by adding in something that would get her removed from Patreon. Emily is the MC's mom and that means there won't be any shenanigans. Most likely the MC will only be able to perv on her.

I'd say it earned it's right to jump the queue (y)
Agreed

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Though I have a crazy idea...What if the MC's real dad is Ethan's dad? Ethan and the MC are siblings and don't know it, all this time the pursuit of Erynn has been a sibling rivalry...
Is it just me or does the spanish teachers husband look a lot like Ethan? Maybe they are actually brothers, if that guy is his dad. Imho they look kinda similar, but maybe it's just me.
Just going to quote myself here, because i had that idea too. Just checked it again and the similarity between the husband and our mc is more clearly than any other suspect imo. Ethan kinda looks like him too.

Reactions: MrFriendly

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Chill....was just correcting your assumptions. No need to be so defensive on the subject. Also assuming our real father even knows of our existence.
I'm not trying to be angry or anything, but i had just made a post clearly stating "i don't care", and you addressed it... and it's like...
So what, still don't care...

I can talk about the girls all day (and not just because i'm a horny fucker) but i just can't bring myself to care to this topic, he ignored his son his whole life...
And well he is in town, he sees a girl he banged preggo, he should ask questions shouldn't he?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not trying to be angry or anything, but i had just made a post clearly stating "i don't care", and you addressed it... and it's like...
So what, still don't care...

I can talk about the girls all day (and not just because i'm a horny fucker) but i just can't bring myself to care to this topic, he ignored his son his whole life...
And well he is in town, he sees a girl he banged preggo, he should ask questions shouldn't he?
Absolutely no information given , hinted at in the game whatsoever to assume your assertions he doesn't care (if he even knows that is). Seems this has struck a nerve with you....

Let me tell you something, I split from my last gf 4 years ago...we live in the same village (not a city), never seen her once since. You're making a lot of assumptions (and getting irate about it) based upon...well...I'm not really sure to be honest.

• Angry

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Absolutely no information given , hinted at in the game whatsoever to assume your assertions he doesn't care (if he even knows that is). Seems this has struck a nerve with you....

Let me tell you something, I split from my last gf 4 years ago...we live in the same village (not a city), never seen her once since. You're making a lot of assumptions (and getting irate about it) based upon...well...I'm not really sure to be honest.
If you think me expressing my lack of interest about this dad topic is getting irate i would say you are the overly sensitive one...

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just going to quote myself here, because i had that idea too. Just checked it again and the similarity between the husband and our mc is more clearly than any other suspect imo. Ethan kinda looks like him too.
Well, we don't know if Gabi has a son, nor do we know if she is the step mom or the bio mom... So Ethan could be Ethan Ramirez, dad does some type of business we don't know about, and the MC could be his half brother. We could take it even further and have it that Ethan has known all along and hated the MC because of that fact AND because Erynn liked the MC. Ethan could have done all his asshole shit because of the fact that he and the MC are blood.

And I will now remove my tinfoil hat... :ROFLMAO:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, the MC is 18 years old and the bio dad has never tried to reach out to him (as far as we know). I'd rather that the MC talk to his mom and have the choice of learning who it is or forgetting about him. In all honesty Andres may not have been a great father but he was still the MC's dad.
Maybe he doesn't even know that he became a father then.
A couple of people have mentioned the possibility of Andres being sterile or infertile.
Maybe they used an anonymous sperm donor and Emily got pregnant via IVF (In vitro fertilization)
The biological father is probably around, as it seems that Melissa and Gabi think that MC looks like someone they know. The guy would not know he has a son, and it may explain Emily's lack of recognition at the bus stop.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Exactly that. I was also thinking that this game probably won't have cestin which would exclude Emily from being mom. Of course I might be wrong here.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Well, we don't know if Gabi has a son, nor do we know if she is the step mom or the bio mom... So Ethan could be Ethan Ramirez, dad does some type of business we don't know about, and the MC could be his half brother. We could take it even further and have it that Ethan has known all along and hated the MC because of that fact AND because Erynn liked the MC. Ethan could have done all his asshole shit because of the fact that he and the MC are blood.

And I will now remove my tinfoil hat... :ROFLMAO:
Then we would have
Erynn : To boldly go where no man has gone before! (except maybe your brother)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes