Amphordiax

Apr 1, 2018
The one MC that is currently starring in most of the top games around here ... I bet you like to play him.

Great .. did you notice the babes with tattoos?
Yes yes I saw girls with tattoos on a couple of games before but first time mc with tattoos.And boy those tattoos were awesome :d
I mean, I played lots of games here like a lifeless prick but, I liked a few MC's so far. DIK's mc is good. I liked the mc in Retrieving The Past too but this mc is something else.This is my favorite. As you have noticed I'm a sucker for tattoos yeah :d

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can already see it ...
MC will heat up her pool, 2 fingers at a time, then MC will drench her in those love juices,
He will then proceed to throbbingly drain those love juices with firm thorough thrusts into her pool,
culminating in the refill of the sprinklers on her now heated up filled pool of wanton desire

I'm sure she'll give you an opportunity to be forgiven. :D
Maybe pool cleaning or something else:sneaky:
Anyone take notes?
NyxValeria
You better have!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm prety sure the story more hinges on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what i can tell they look interchangeable, you get a "flavor" choice between the the sweet virginal girl (formerly :cool: ) and the fun outgoing one, but they occupy the same spot on the overall plot.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh it was rendered, just never put in the game. Poor Nikki, lying on the street. I use it as my screen background now :devilish:

And a question? Who are they? I wish there was a they instead of just me ;)
Ahhh...the ole 'they'...I was trying to be politically correct (yeah I know...a rarity from me) towards whether you are a he or a she ;) (some folk get uppity over that shizzle).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ahhh...the ole 'they'...I was trying to be politically correct (yeah I know...a rarity from me) towards whether you are a he or a she ;) (some folk get uppity over that shizzle).
Well... I did that for awhile but then considering the double female name and others use of female pronouns I embraced she/her... But I honestly don't know for sure (and I'm the proofreader!)

Reactions: Maviarab

Amphordiax

Apr 1, 2018
Oh it was rendered, just never put in the game. Poor Nikki, lying on the street. I use it as my screen background now :devilish:

And a question? Who are they? I wish there was a they instead of just me ;)
I know it will make me heartbroken but why do I want to see it? By the way its sad alright but it could strenghten mc-player bond significantly.And also another trauma for the poor mc :d

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes