OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
No prob with German ... but most time it´s just crap in the end

Deutsch ist gut und schön, hört sich aber grossteil nur sehr bescheiden an :ROFLMAO:
Das stimmt wohl vorallem in Vn's ! ist deutsch echt nicht zu gebrauchen

This is probably true especially in Vn's ! here is german really not good to use

Reactions: Trojaner

Duck Avenger

Nov 10, 2020
Since so many speak german, me included, I'll change the language of the game to german.
Happy days.
So you're not Italian? :unsure:
I would have guessed so, giving that "Valeria" is a quite popular name in Italy. I didn't know it was also used in Germany... you surely come to know a lot of interesting things browsing through f95zone:ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I would have guessed so, giving that "Valeria" is a quite popular name in Italy. I didn't know it was also used in Germany... you surely come to know a lot of interesting things browsing through f95zone:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't say that Valeria is common in Germany, if at all then the German version Valerie, which is also rather rare.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
talking about countries and nationalities i wish more games would be set in England, i know America is the big one everyone knows but other countries are cool too
I would prefer Scotland, that would also have the advantage that Zach has much more choice when it comes to the skirts that he can chase after. :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i agree i also identify as English not British, just the Union Flag is British and the St George flag is English it just annoys me a bit when people say UK or Britain for England but enough about that before it gets to political, i like the setting in this game its somewhere different then the normal places in America and i really like the sport of choice, my first choice would be football (soccer) but track would be my second as i did it in university
Yeah I do like that it's an unspecified non-descipt setting. Also helps with allowing more carte blanche with what you can get away with, story and asset wise.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I do like that it's an unspecified non-descipt setting. Also helps with allowing more carte blanche with what you can get away with, story and asset wise.
im hoping Nyx can find a good Asset to have track days dont need any crowd just say no fans allowed, its happening all around the world at the min

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
im hoping Nyx can find a good Asset to have track days dont need any crowd just say no fans allowed, its happening all around the world at the min
There are track assets available. Crowds...use billboard characters if was me.

Reactions: MrFriendly

jasyonflipp

Nov 30, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 2365, in script
    if layla_beach_slap == False:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 2365, in <module>
NameError: name 'layla_beach_slap' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\tonyq\Downloads\Intertwined0.5.5\Intertwined-0.5.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\tonyq\Downloads\Intertwined0.5.5\Intertwined-0.5.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\tonyq\Downloads\Intertwined0.5.5\Intertwined-0.5.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.5.5
Thu Dec 03 23:04:33 2020
Just a heads up

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Just a heads up
That should be fixed in the newest version.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes