echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
I really enjoy the story so far, but am I the only one who feels like the MC's anger at Alexis is misplaced and a bit over the top. I mean she knew you when you were younger and didn't say anything. I don't really see the problem there. Maybe it is just cuz I like Alexis the most, but she got dragged through the mud there at the end and it sucked to see. Erynn's reason for being mad is valid, seeing as she slept with the guy she has had feelings for, but still. I'm not a huge Erynn fan, so I hope there is a way later on to be done with her and focus on Alexis or the other girls. As I said, the story is still really enjoyable and even though I think what happened sort of sucked, it was really well written. This is in no way a knock on the story, just a little venting.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really enjoy the story so far, but am I the only one who feels like the MC's anger at Alexis is misplaced and a bit over the top. I mean she knew you when you were younger and didn't say anything. I don't really see the problem there. Maybe it is just cuz I like Alexis the most, but she got dragged through the mud there at the end and it sucked to see. Erynn's reason for being mad is valid, seeing as she slept with the guy she has had feelings for, but still. I'm not a huge Erynn fan, so I hope there is a way later on to be done with her and focus on Alexis or the other girls. As I said, the story is still really enjoyable and even though I think what happened sort of sucked, it was really well written. This is in no way a knock on the story, just a little venting.
Well, we all defend the girls we like most ;) Personally I'm torn between Alexis and Erynn so yes, I'm in trouble :) And maybe a little bit of Layla and alot of Nikki.........damn......

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
Well how we should pick one asap, aslong we don´t really know anything from them except for really small part. It changes to fast after every event that we change our minds of the Chars.
I just meant so far they all seem likable.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
What about a Gallop that start from today and ends just before the next update
It will fun to see, how the likes change, the best would be if we can keep records
of course it will be, one person, one vote ,one girl

SORRY
votes for Dylan will not be accepted

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Well, Alexis would be nice example. She could be a likable Character, but i would Not Trust someone again who want to Fuck even after she knows from MC´s Story bout Erynn. Doing that to her Best Friend, thats just a total No-Go. She won the price as Not-Likeable Char from me for this thing.
Yeah she betrayed her best friend but it seems she is really in deeply love with him so what should she gone ? Asking Erynn that she's ok with that ? Erynn will flipped out so or so

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, Alexis would be nice example. She could be a likable Character, but i would Not Trust someone again who want to Fuck even after she knows from MC´s Story bout Erynn. Doing that to her Best Friend, thats just a total No-Go. She won the price as Not-Likeable Char from me for this thing.
Personaly i didn't understand why did Lexi hide the thruth that she knows MC. She was not in any sort of danger, she more compromised her self by hiding it. In my opinion she should've told him, if not in plane, then in bar as soon as possible. So in a sort of a way she shoved that can't be trusted, she didn't tell her best friend Erynn about MC. She even lied to her about that concert and she lied MC. And her reasons why she kept silent was realy weak. I mean i could understand in the case of Erynn but in the case of MC just come clean and admit, its not that hard.

Reactions: Trojaner

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah she betrayed her best friend but it seems she is really in deeply love with him so what should she gone ? Asking Erynn that she's ok with that ? Erynn will flipped out so or so
Well for start she could tell MC that she knows him instead of complicating things up with him. In the case of Erynn its a little dificult situation but i think that nevertheless she should tell her.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
In her defense when Erynn was going to town on her for it, she did say she started to like him before she realized who he was. I personally wouldn't fault someone for it if they actually developed feelings and realized that this is the guy their friend has a crush on. I do understand why it makes her unlikable to you though; it's understandable. It just depends on how you look at it. The lying was messed up, but you like who you like.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
First thing First. She could have told MC the truth from beginning. She used him at this point and don´t even told him something bout Erynn, for example that she always talked from him, that Erynn is Total in Love with him. Not to forget that he remember the scene total wrong because he run away on this day. Thats what best friend would do, telling the truth and not hide it to get what she wants. Alexis love for him comes later and not at the plane.

Yes she should have done that I agree with you but does that really not make her likeable Yes she has made mistakes but I still think she is likeable That is all I really wanted to say

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yes she should have done that I agree with you but does that really not make her likeable Yes she has made mistakes but I still think she is likeable That is all I really wanted to say
I think that we can all agree on is that Lexi is likeable. Its a realy tuff spot to sey she's most likeable girl cause you have plenty of them in this game. From Layla, Elena, Lakeyn... every girl in its own way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mile high ... players be players, man eaters be eatin” ... mile high!
Alexis love for him was later and not at the plane. At this point it was maybe just a liking on him or the beginning of a crush.
Alex is sweet puddin” with pistachio ice cream and passion fruit jello on top ... you eat her up and then feel happy.
I think that we can all agree on is that Lexi is likeable. Its a realy tuff spot to sey she's most likeable girl cause you have plenty of them in this game. From Layla, Elena, Lakeyn... every girl in its own way.
This is the essence of a drug .. she likes to have sweet tender throbbing caresses when her folks are away.
But, see, there it stops. She does not want commitment, does not care for thoughts, or conversation.
In and out, then out the window.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
You guys are too mean to Alexis, I have already decided that she will be my final choice, so maybe I'm biased, but you have to make an effort to understand her.
If she had revealed herself from the start, the MC would never have started dating her, and now that they are dating we have seen that they can be a good couple, why would she have given up on them? Why does her best friend have a crush on MC that she will never reveal to him? And then where does it say that Erynn has the exclusive on the MC? or that she is the perfect woman for him? Alexis is really in love with him and she had the courage to show him her feelings, sorry for Erynn, but in real life it takes courage, and Alexis did.
I hope that in the next update we can mend the relationship with Alexis and that Erynn comes to terms with it. # TeamAlexis4life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She was really deceitful, she had every opportunity to come clean with both Erynn and the MC and then after that we could decide wether we want to invest in the relationship, if Erynn doesn't like it and throws a bitch fit it after that it would be on her.
But she kept lying to both, the episode of concert being the worst one, until she got caught.

Can't understand her motives, is she afraid of Erynn or that the MC still loves Erynn?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You guys are too mean to Alexis, I have already decided that she will be my final choice, so maybe I'm biased, but you have to make an effort to understand her.
If she had revealed herself from the start, the MC would never have started dating her, and now that they are dating we have seen that they can be a good couple, why would she have given up on them? Why does her best friend have a crush on MC that she will never reveal to him? And then where does it say that Erynn has the exclusive on the MC? or that she is the perfect woman for him? Alexis is really in love with him and she had the courage to show him her feelings, sorry for Erynn, but in real life it takes courage, and Alexis did.
I hope that in the next update we can mend the relationship with Alexis and that Erynn comes to terms with it. # TeamAlexis4life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MC and Alexis are not dating at the minute just hooking up

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I'm still waiting for the blowout of Lexi and Layla being sisters.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes