espy85

Sep 28, 2019
MC and Alexis are not dating at the minute just hooking up
They are minutiae, in my version I choose, for me they are married, or almost.

I'm still waiting for the blowout of Lexi and Layla being sisters.
On Layla and Alexis I solve simple, two different games, in one I go to Alexis and Erynn and in the other to Layla and I ignore Alexis.
Nikki remains, to understand if he will have an important role or not.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Interesting choices but you also forgot that since his father isn't his father there are two beautiful women there as well
he is is quite a dilema - or does he even have to choose?

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Interesting choices but you also forgot that since his father isn't his father there are two beautiful women there as well
he is is quite a dilema - or does he even have to choose?
Emily for now is considered the birth mother, so for me she is out of contention. Remains Melissa, and she puts me in trouble, I downloaded the game for her, but the inclusion of Lakein made me think that if Valeria has put that character is to replace Melissa, likely that many have liked the character, but it is the mum's partner, I doubt we'll have a chance with her, if not some flirtation. So here's another tattooed girl with exotic hair to have fun with, or maybe even choose at the end

Reactions: ben_sylar

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If she had revealed herself from the start, the MC would never have started dating her, and now that they are dating we have seen that they can be a good couple, why would she have given up on them?
Exactly, and she knew this. Thus was deceitful. She played us and then contionued to keep quiet knowing exactly what the reaction would be...which...is exactly the reaction she got.

Why does her best friend have a crush on MC that she will never reveal to him? And then where does it say that Erynn has the exclusive on the MC? or that she is the perfect woman for him?
No idea, we don't know, she doesn't. Hopefully will be explained soon.

Alexis is really in love with him and she had the courage to show him her feelings, sorry for Erynn, but in real life it takes courage, and Alexis did.
Maybe so, but still lied to Erynn (ok, fair enough, Erynn has no claim but Lexi knows how Erynn feels about the MC) and she still ommitted pertinent information from us. Good as a lie in my book. Lies by ommision. I like Lexi, I really do, but that was low, very low and incredibly bad form. In real life, I'd never trust her again.

I'm still waiting for the blowout of Lexi and Layla being sisters.
What blow out exactly? We haven't done anything with Layla....

They are minutiae, in my version I choose, for me they are married, or almost.
You can't just make stuff up in your head that doesn't exist. Right now, they aren't even speaking....

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Emily for now is considered the birth mother, so for me she is out of contention. Remains Melissa, and she puts me in trouble, I downloaded the game for her, but the inclusion of Lakein made me think that if Valeria has put that character is to replace Melissa, likely that many have liked the character, but it is the mum's partner, I doubt we'll have a chance with her, if not some flirtation. So here's another tattooed girl with exotic hair to have fun with, or maybe even choose at the end
I think he meant Nikki and Cara ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Exactly, and she knew this. Thus was deceitful. She played us and then contionued to keep quiet knowing exactly what the reaction would be...which...is exactly the reaction she got.

No idea, we don't know, she doesn't. Hopefully will be explained soon.

Maybe so, but still lied to Erynn (ok, fair enough, Erynn has no claim but Lexi knows how Erynn feels about the MC) and she still ommitted pertinent information from us. Good as a lie in my book. Lies by ommision. I like Lexi, I really do, but that was low, very low and incredibly bad form. In real life, I'd never trust her again.

What blow out exactly? We haven't done anything with Layla....

You can't just make stuff up in your head that doesn't exist. Right now, they aren't even speaking....
I'm not saying Alexis did well, and I understand the MC's reaction, but we players know things that the MC itself doesn't. Alexis is wrong, but she does it in good faith, or driven by true feelings. It's not the bitch who deceives everyone for a fuck. She is a girl who has given herself a chance, she would never have had it without playing dirty, unfortunately then when you start it is difficult to stop, the fear of losing what you have obtained, especially when what you have obtained is what you want from everything life stops you, paralyzes you.
I repeat, Alexis is wrong, he behaves badly, but putting everything in context it is difficult, at least for me, to talk about a loss of trust. The question the MC has to ask is: was it worth it? If I'm okay with Alexis, is it okay to despise her for acting in the only way I could understand I was okay with her?
If we are so absolute with her, then what are we to say about the mother and father? Or of the same MC? let's not forget that he fucked the daughter of his father's new partner. Without saying anything.

PS: I know where MC and Alexis are in the game, but I also know where they will be in the end.;)

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I think he meant Nikki and Cara ;)
Nothing changes with Nikki and Cara, whether the MC is Anders' natural child or not, the two girls are still half-sisters. However, they never had a blood bond with Anders or with MC. The more I think about it, the more I understand that I will have to save a thousand, it's really difficult to choose. Alexis, Nikki, Layla, Melissa (I will never stop hoping) or alternatively Lakein. And I'm sure NyxValeria will blow my mind over Erynn in the next updates as well.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nothing changes with Nikki and Cara, whether the MC is Anders' natural child or not, the two girls are still half-sisters. However, they never had a blood bond with Anders or with MC. The more I think about it, the more I understand that I will have to save a thousand, it's really difficult to choose. Alexis, Nikki, Layla, Melissa (I will never stop hoping) or alternatively Lakein. And I'm sure NyxValeria will blow my mind over Erynn in the next updates as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
On my "i wanna see the world burn" playthrough, yeah...

On my normal no... Cara/Nikki will end up learning about it i think.
you wanna see the world burn keep sleeping with all these girls and it wont be the only thing burning or itching

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
you wanna see the world burn keep sleeping with all these girls and it wont be the only thing burning or itching
Absolutely, the idea is to do everything wrong.
Also let my seed inside the teacher lol.

Which will be weird since i'm quite suspicious her husband is the MC's father.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Absolutely, the idea is to do everything wrong.
Also let my seed inside the teacher lol.

Which will be weird since i'm quite suspicious her husband is the MC's father.
You know now that you put it that way i need to go and replay some scene with Gabi and seed her, muahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
You guys are too mean to Alexis, I have already decided that she will be my final choice, so maybe I'm biased, but you have to make an effort to understand her.
If she had revealed herself from the start, the MC would never have started dating her, and now that they are dating we have seen that they can be a good couple, why would she have given up on them? Why does her best friend have a crush on MC that she will never reveal to him? And then where does it say that Erynn has the exclusive on the MC? or that she is the perfect woman for him? Alexis is really in love with him and she had the courage to show him her feelings, sorry for Erynn, but in real life it takes courage, and Alexis did.
I hope that in the next update we can mend the relationship with Alexis and that Erynn comes to terms with it. # TeamAlexis4life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"If she had revealed herself from the start, the MC would never have started dating her"

you are 100% rigth

"and now that they are dating we have seen that they can be a good couple"

is yours MC not dating Layla?

"Why does her best friend have a crush on MC that she will never reveal to him?"

the question is: how she have that crush on MC ? he never answer hers letters !!
have not see him for 5 years could be a ideal fantasy
we will found out until dev allows us

"And then where does it say that Erynn has the exclusive on the MC"

there is something called "moral values"
I was never been Saint , but family and girlfriend of my buddies are out of limits, Forbidden fruit
otherwise you distroy the friendship

"or that she is the perfect woman for him?"
don't forget MC is just 18 not looking for something special he is not thinking with his upper head ;);)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes