Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah, Alexis shouldn't have kept secrets but if Erynn was interested she should have made a move before that point. I mean Erynn didn't know that the MC was dating anyone but never mentioned that she was interested in anything besides a friendship with him while harboring some serious emotional hang ups (crying in bed next to him, implying a desire to marry him, etc).

Erynn could have asked him out on a date... All she needed to do to show that she was interested. Instead she decides to ask a bunch of silly questions.
Its funny you bring that up because I was just sitting here thinking about the pool scene where mc asks her if shes with anyone would have been a perfect counter question.

Then again I am kinda wondering if she still remembers the flower incident and has some hopes that somewhere inside he still has the feelings for her that he did before he left.

Most definitely a great cliffhanger all we can do is ponder what the hell was going through their minds for now!!!!

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Its funny you bring that up because I was just sitting here thinking about the pool scene where mc asks her if shes with anyone would have been a perfect counter question.

Then again I am kinda wondering if she still remembers the flower incident and has some hopes that somewhere inside he still has the feelings for her that he did before he left.

Most definitely a great cliffhanger all we can do is ponder what the hell was going through their minds for now!!!!
I have thought about it
I think Erynn is so obsessed with MC
because after the confession of him
she has lost "him her best Friend".
Then she was together with Ethan who is known to be an ass
and then she realized that "her best friend" had feelings for her and she rejected them and that's why she thought shit would have been perfect for me and that's why
she is now so obsessed because all the time she has imagined
be together with him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have thought about it
and then she realized that "her best friend" had feelings for her and she rejected them and that's why she thought shit would have been perfect for me and that's why
be together with him.
It's as good a theory as anything else.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I have thought about it
be together with him.
im hoping its something as simple as that, not something more sinister involving Ethan

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have thought about it
be together with him.
Makes sense, she blames the current state of her life on not embracing the MCs love and wants to "rewrite" that decision.
She is a bit of a nutjob, but that's what makes her an interesting character.

Also i would like to point out that despite being nuts, she mostly keeps under control and behaves well, we get that she's possessive and jealous from her "thought bubbles" but in terms of actions she keeps it together, she doesn't attack the MC for having a relationship with Cara/Nikki or Layla despite her jealousy.
Only Alexis crossed her threshold and made her explode.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think it's safe to say Ethan does want her but probably hasn't. Also that, whatever work she is doing, he is definitely involved in some way and some hold over her because of it.
i know thats whats got me so worried about her, but we still dont know if Alexis has anymore secrets yet

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope it is that way, but I have the slight suspicion it isn't. Do you base that on something concrete? Please tell me you do....
No...just general VN logic and what the player base is like. I actually hope she has slept with him personally...make it more interesting but...I doubt it. or it was once...a long time ago..she agree'd to this work...is in a 5 year contract (signed at 18)...has 2 years left of said contract.

Majority of fan base/players will be outraged if she has had a sexual relationship with Ethan, you know it, I know it, Nyx know's it...everyone knows it. Will Nyx be brave enough to include?

We shall see....

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hope it is that way, but I have the slight suspicion it isn't. Do you base that on something concrete? Please tell me you do....
He's hanging around like a parasite but she says she's not with him (and i believe her).
Erynn does have some creepy moments when nobody is watching like saying the MC is the only guy allowed in her bed... things like that make me believe her.

As to what is Erynn's actual job... on the first meeting on Club Heaven, she's there without any friends talking to the waitress, that hints to me she goes there to "work" rather than drinking, having fun... and we know that club has a mysterious VIP section...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Makes sense, she blames the current state of her life on not embracing the MCs love and wants to "rewrite" that decision.
She is a bit of a nutjob, but that's what makes her an interesting character.

Also i would like to point out that despite being nuts, she mostly keeps under control and behaves well, we get that she's possessive and jealous from her "thought bubbles" but in terms of actions she keeps it together, she doesn't attack the MC for having a relationship with Cara/Nikki or Layla despite her jealousy.
Only Alexis crossed her threshold and made her explode.
i dont think shes nuts, she clearly loves the MC and more then likely would of said yes in time if he didn't lose his shit and ghost her, thats why she said she still has to give him her answer, and i also dont think shes that possessive otherwise she would try and stop him seeing or talking to Nikki/Cara and Layla, shes jealous very jealous but that could be because she now knows she has competition for his love, everything we seen from her towards the MC so far has been loving not trying to control anything

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
No...just general VN logic and what the player base is like. I actually hope she has slept with him personally...make it more interesting but...I doubt it. or it was once...a long time ago..she agree'd to this work...is in a 5 year contract (signed at 18)...has 2 years left of said contract.

Majority of fan base/players will be outraged if she has had a sexual relationship with Ethan, you know it, I know it, Nyx know's it...everyone knows it. Will Nyx be brave enough to include?

We shall see....
Why would I be brave enough? That part has already been written. I'm not going to change it based on what other people want/think.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

We shall see....
People will be annoyed if ethan banged erynn true but shit will hit the fan if it involves forced relationship or sex or prostitution. does nyx really want that hellstorm ? doubt it

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
He's hanging around like a parasite but she says she's not with him (and i believe her).
Erynn does have some creepy moments when nobody is watching like saying the MC is the only guy allowed in her bed... things like that make me believe her.
She could be lying or in denial though. Would make for much better drama, people here would flip their shit and as they say "there is no such thing as bad publicity".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Why would I be brave enough? That part has already been written. I'm not going to change it based on what other people want/think.
Nah i get your game nyx ethan is too much of a red herring, all signs point to a previous relationship or blackmail then we find ethan is as obsessed as erynn and kick his ass

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes