Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Of course that MC isn't saint. He for sure has its fault here. But when he chickened out what did Erynn do? Did she went after him? Nope, Lexi went after him. MC tried couple of times to reach Erynn. Each time he was pushed by Ethan. If she was such a great friend she would sort things out with MC. She had 2 months. She could at least call him. She could've reach him and say "Hey I don't feel the same way, let stay friends". Problem solved. Was MC young and stupid at his age. Of course he was. The part where I blame him was throwing away letters without giving a chance to read them. He simply wasn't interested in her anymore. Sure he was angry at her, but he decided to move on and forget everything. You must keep in mind that he remembers things differently then Lexi. And from his point of view everyone laughed at him. That of course caused him to run, as what kids usually do.
we dont know if she tried to talk to him and why would she tell the MC she didn't feel the same way when she clearly did but he just went about telling her the wrong way

if she let ethan stop her
I actually think it means that she liked Ethan more than the Mc at the time, although they were inseparable before
i think its more that Ethan is a dick and told her not to and she wanted to stay friends with the cool kids and just choose wrong at the time but now regrets it

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
we dont know if she tried to talk to him and why would she tell the MC she didn't feel the same way when she clearly did but he just went about telling her the wrong way

i think its more that Ethan is a dick and told her not to and she wanted to stay friends with the cool kids and just choose wrong at the time but now regrets it
Well she did try to send him a letters after he went away I give her that and 2 months are more then enough to sort things out, whether to remain friends, if possible, or something more.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well she did try to send him a letters after he went away I give her that and 2 months are more then enough to sort things out, whether to remain friends, if possible, or something more.
but did the MC let her talk to him in those two months and did he listen if she did

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and again...she probably did try. Ethans words were...as I have told you before...

mc "But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her."

You seem stuck on the narrative Erynn didn't care and didn't try despite there being no evidence to suggest that so far. Now while that sentance is spoken right after him mentioning the letters, do you really think Erynn wouldn't try to say something in those first 2 months (from everything we have seen about her character)? Because I do. And the MC...didn't give a shit.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Yea it would make for better drama but with the way things were towards the end do you think there needs to be more?
I don't think there needs to be more drama, but the story seems to be in the setup stage still. There's gonna be some payoffs coming very soon, or so I hope.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think there needs to be more drama, but the story seems to be in the setup stage still. There's gonna be some payoffs coming very soon, or so I hope.
As to impending drama we have the Layla/Lexi dilemma, the Layla/Elena Entanglement, the Emily/Andre “Dad” conundrum, and then the Dylan Theorem...

Oh and can’t forget the “beat Ethan’s ass up” Problem

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, I've seen it too. Once or twice... :)
Might have posted once or twice in a certain thread. :D

I wouldn't have posted at all if your story wasn't good, I just have a hard time excepting Stephs explanation at face value and I was missing an option to be shitty to her. Not very nice I know, I just wish there was the option.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
As to impending drama we have the Layla/Lexi dilemma, the Layla/Elena Entanglement, the Emily/Andre “Dad” conundrum, and then the Dylan Theorem...

dont forget the Gabi sexy time drama if you chose to partake in that

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019

Or the "my dad punched me in the face and didn't bother to call after that for like a week"-drama. Bit of a mouth full that one

Reactions: Maviarab

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am so early in this game, I have a hard time following the thread, and am hesitant to for fear of spoilers. I do get the feeling that the choice one makes for the Nikki/Cara flashback will affect present-day events. That means saving both branches.

Times like this, I really appreciate when saves can be given descriptive names.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am so early in this game, I have a hard time following the thread, and am hesitant to for fear of spoilers. I do get the feeling that the choice one makes for the Nikki/Cara flashback will affect present-day events. That means saving both branches.

Times like this, I really appreciate when saves can be given descriptive names.
Three branches Dragon ;) Keep replaying.

Reactions: Dragon59

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
maybe they was about to be but Ethan told Erryn that Alexis came on to him to try and get her out the way and then it would look similar to whats happening now with the MC and Alexis
That has occured to me as a possibility, one of those "Alexis wanted to do it... i should've gone with her instead of you" to pressure Erynn on to something.

The thing about memory is that different people remembers things differently. If you ask MC everyone laughed at him, ask Lexi she would tell you different and the same goes for Erynn.
The thing that makes the MCs memory particularly wrong, is that Alexis isn't trying to clear things up for Erynn when she remembers the event, she isn't concerned with making a "Erynn did nothing wrong" case, she's the closest thing we are gonna get to an independent observer... it just happens naturally.
If it was Erynn's memory and she came out like a hero, the truth could've been somewhere in the middle indeed.

And what do we see?
Erynn's first reaction is, "character name..." with her hand reaching out to him as he runs away.
And the second is "Damn it Ethan".
I'm betting Erynn and Alexis split up that day to look for the guy, it just happens Alexis was the one that found him.
Either that or she scolded Ethan some more(Ethan's memory is probably gonna be everyone laughing at his joke and telling him he's so funny and hot).

The MCs memory ends up heavily influenced by his feelings about the event...

After that we know for a fact that the MC makes a point of not listening to Erynn, including ignoring her letters.

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Can anyone help me get Nikki route in flashback? I was following the walkthrough but it only gave me choices to choose Cara when it came time to choose, then I went back and made no choices that raise Cara's rp but still in the end the only choices I had were for Cara, anyone have any tips?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone help me get Nikki route in flashback? I was following the walkthrough but it only gave me choices to choose Cara when it came time to choose, then I went back and made no choices that raise Cara's rp but still in the end the only choices I had were for Cara, anyone have any tips?
Don't remove your hand, caress her hair instead of staring at her tits(that's the really hard one :p ), share pancakes, go with her to the club...

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Don't remove your hand, caress her hair instead of staring at her tits, share pancakes, go with her to the club...
I did all that, I even did only that and nothing with Cara but it still only gave me the option to spy on Cara and choose her ;(

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes