DADDY1962

Nov 2, 2020
Good game... not the best, but a good one. Would work much better as full harem game. Don't like the either/or choices... for instance - Why does he have to choose between Cara and the brunette (Melinda or Melissa... I forget her name)... why can't he have both - in succession? (Like instead of choosing which one he wants, let it be choosing who to date first - knowing he will eventually date both) I like the fact that the opening can determine which girl MC has on the side later in story - either Alexis or Stewardess. Layla seems to be central girlfriend, but she's not in a large portion of the story. Also, Layla is not really choice-based... I end up with her regardless of my choices - I actually tried to ignore her in one playthrough, but couldn't. Erynn is a bit crazy... yet MC is forced to be with her sometimes (a drawback for my tastes). Possible incest with Mom & others in family (though it seems dev has no such plans for any incest in this story). Basically, make choices matter more and be true options for MC's personal needs and desires, rather than "the lesser of two evils" type of choices which force MC into a situation beyond his control. I am eager for next update.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Good game... not the best, but a good one. Would work much better as full harem game. Don't like the either/or choices... for instance - Why does he have to choose between Cara and the brunette (Melinda or Melissa... I forget her name)... why can't he have both - in succession? (Like instead of choosing which one he wants, let it be choosing who to date first - knowing he will eventually date both) I like the fact that the opening can determine which girl MC has on the side later in story - either Alexis or Stewardess. Layla seems to be central girlfriend, but she's not in a large portion of the story. Also, Layla is not really choice-based... I end up with her regardless of my choices - I actually tried to ignore her in one playthrough, but couldn't. Erynn is a bit crazy... yet MC is forced to be with her sometimes (a drawback for my tastes). Possible incest with Mom & others in family (though it seems dev has no such plans for any incest in this story). Basically, make choices matter more and be true options for MC's personal needs and desires, rather than "the lesser of two evils" type of choices which force MC into a situation beyond his control. I am eager for next update.
It wouldn't work better as a Harem, that takes out the "seriousness" of the story. That's just you not wanting to choose.
You aren't forced in a relationship with any of the girls. Yes, you'll have friendships, but that's about it. You can't control how the girls feel about you (you might not like her, she might like you, even if you ignore her, until there will be an option to tell her how you feel).
I think choices matter in this game (especially compared to other games where your choices are pull out/don't, take her from behind/other position,...)
Also, yes you have to be at certain scenes, so I can continue the story. This isn't a AAA game where there are 100+ people working on it, with hundreds of different routes in every situation. It's just not possible.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
but did the MC let her talk to him in those two months and did he listen if she did
Al we know is that Erynn send him letters which MC throw away. We know that before MC tried to reach her and being constantly pushed away. Did she tried to reach him, i honestly don't know. We need to see her side of the story. As for now she didn't tried to reach him in those 2 months. Was MC trying to avoid her, perhaps. When i'm angry at someone, i don't assault that person, i just ignore and avoid that person.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
and again...she probably did try. Ethans words were...as I have told you before...

mc "But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her."

You seem stuck on the narrative Erynn didn't care and didn't try despite there being no evidence to suggest that so far. Now while that sentance is spoken right after him mentioning the letters, do you really think Erynn wouldn't try to say something in those first 2 months (from everything we have seen about her character)? Because I do. And the MC...didn't give a shit.
I can agree with you on several things here. First of all you're totaly right about that sentence from MC
"But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her." He wasn't interested in her any more, he just wanted to move along. Did she tried to reach him, perhaps, but at that point MC didn't care. So that's first strike for MC. Second strike was throwing the letters without reading explanation. There's indeed a blank spot here about Erynn. By now we've seen story from MC and Lexi's point of view. We don't know her side of the story. Before sending those letters there are no evidences to suggest that Erynn did try to reach MC despite the fact that he was childish, angry and ignorant.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I can agree with you on several things here. First of all you're totaly right about that sentence from MC
"But back then, I just didn't want to hear from her." He wasn't interested in her any more, he just wanted to move along. Did she tried to reach him, perhaps, but at that point MC didn't care. So that's first strike for MC. Second strike was throwing the letters without reading explanation. There's indeed a blank spot here about Erynn. By now we've seen story from MC and Lexi's point of view. We don't know her side of the story. Before sending those letters there are no evidences to suggest that Erynn did try to reach MC despite the fact that he was childish, angry and ignorant.
You can't really blame him for being angry, can you? I mean, his family fell apart.
Emily cried and was drunk all the time
and he could not really help her

and then his best friend decides to hang out with the "cool people from school" even more
all he wanted was to have his best friend there for him
then he confessed to her that he likes her and she rejected him

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
MC had been friend zoned for years, so his confession probably came a bit out of the blue for Erynn.
MC was only 12-13, Erynn was already 15-16. In maturity, the two were lightyears apart, he was just the cute little neighbours boy. Yes, obviously her interests changed or were in the process of changing, and quite radically so.
Erynn went to different classes/school, so yeah, the two obviously did grow away from each other.
MC showed very selective memory already, and conciously choses to ignore the absolving memories he does have.
MC has trouble communicating, a habit of running away from difficult situations, and a tendency to put blame on others.

Seriously, if MC had tits, his name should've been Karen.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You can't really blame him for being angry, can you? I mean, his family fell apart.
Emily cried and was drunk all the time
and he could not really help her

and then his best friend decides to hang out with the "cool people from school" even more
all he wanted was to have his best friend there for him
then he confessed to her that he likes her and she rejected him
The thing is you also can't really blame that friend for not reciprocating his feelings.
And of course she wasn't the one that ended the friendship...

Man 6.0 is gonna be bananas, if Erynn is heading straight back home shit is gonna be wild

Last edited:

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Good work so far Nyx. Gonna have to say this, but if you keep injecting hot chicks into this without a harem path, you're being cruel. Good work though.
Interesting reads in this thread. I'm going Lexi path. I don't think a lot of people give her a fair shake. It seems she has always felt something for the MC and when she met him on the plane and realized who he was, it became unstoppable to her.
I see her as subordinate in her friendship with Erynn. I can't fault her for wanting to maintain her friendship with Erynn and also to try and achieve what her heart wants. But as the subordinate, she is supposed to sit there and acquiesce to Erynn's changing views on the MC regardless of how she's felt all this time.

So far we have only MC and Lexi's recollection of what happened on that day way back when, or at least that's all I have seen so far. Would be nice to get an omniscient view of what really happened. But to me, from what I have seen, in a just world Lexi is more deserving of her desired outcome than Erynn. That's my opinion on it.

A few are painting her as a liar and deceitful and I do not think that is justified. Sure, she knows what Erynn's shifting moods are, but hers haven't changed. So she keeps her interactions with MC to herself. She doesn't tell MC who she is because after listening to MC on the plane, she sees that MC thinks of her, Erryn and Ethan as the mean kids that had a hand in breaking his heart and laughing at him. MC selectively forgets that it was Lexi that went after him. Lexi is in a bit of a pickle here. So she didn't go announcing to everyone this and that. So what? Clearly MC is still that 13 year old kid who only see things one way as evidenced by his totally one sided blow-up at Lexi when he found out. MC is an emotionally immature individual. He did not give her a chance to speak or say how she feels.

The 1000 question game revels this:

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"It's complicated."

Let me translate this for y'all... when a woman says "It's complicated." = "Yes, I am in a relationship. Maybe it is dead and I want out of it or maybe I'm a cheating whore trying to have it all. I'm not giving you a straight answer. If I wasn't in one I would have just said 'No'."

It doesn't matter that Melissa said she's single. That can mean that Melissa doesn't see Erynn's relationship with Ethan as legitimate. However, Erynn is clearly in a relationship. Maybe it is a toxic one, but it is one. Two things prove this. Ethan gets mad seeing MC leave Erynn's apartment (who doesn't get mad when they see another man leave their GF's apartment?) and Erynn throws Ethan's lie in Lexi's face. Clearly Erynn has a claim on Ethan and Lexi isn't allowed to be with Ethan either. Erynn has been in a 5-6 year relationship with Ethan. Erynn is a hottie and no other fella would ask her to the Prom? She went with Ethan because they are a couple. Now that MC is older and back in the picture, Erynn is re-writing her history.

So Lexi's choices are Erryn gets MC as her side piece and she has to suffer regardless of what she wants or even what the MC wants. She is supposed to sit there and let Erynn piss on every tree. Or, she follows her heart and goes after MC. Fuck Erynn, she has a fella. Too bad she picked a tool.

Lexi is a complex one. Good job on her, Nyx.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good work so far Nyx. Gonna have to say this, but if you keep injecting hot chicks into this without a harem path, you're being cruel. Good work though.
Maybe one of those silly holiday specials would be good.
Everyone gets drunk and fucks, nobody remembers a thing the next day, story goes on as normal lol.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
It wouldn't work better as a Harem, that takes out the "seriousness" of the story. That's just you not wanting to choose.
You aren't forced in a relationship with any of the girls.
The harem bit is just fantasy. But certainly there is room for polyamory.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Basically, make choices matter more
Don't like the either/or choices... for instance - Why does he have to choose between Cara and the brunette
Make up your mind. You want to make choices matter more, but you don't want to have to choose between Cara and Nikki.

Also, Layla is not really choice-based... I end up with her regardless of my choices - I actually tried to ignore her in one playthrough, but couldn't.
Layla is 100% choice-based.

be true options for MC's personal needs and desires, rather than "the lesser of two evils" type of choices which force MC into a situation beyond his control.
The game has story. Story needs setting. It's not just your fantasy simulator where everything is about what you want.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe this game isn't for you, it's a little complicated. Try WVM or MNF instead fella ;)

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
The thing is you also can't really blame that friend for not reciprocating his feelings.
And of course she wasn't the one that ended the friendship...

Man 6.0 is gonna be bananas, if Erynn is heading straight back home shit is gonna be wild
Yeah, you cant blame her for turning him down because he was younger, but she made a joke out of it and laughed about it with her friends which hurt the MC, I would say she played a big part in ending the friendship, she could have let him down easily

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, you cant blame her for turning him down because he was younger, but she made a joke out of it and laughed about it with her friends which hurt the MC, I would say she played a big part in ending the friendship, she could have let him down easily
Yeah, Erynn stopped hanging around with MC before that and when he professed his love for her, she friendzoned the fuck out of him. Tore his little beating heart out of his chest and ground it to dust under her heel. I wonder if we will see the event from Erynn's POV. I know I'm being harsh on her, but it seems she thinks she's owed whatever she wants from MC and Lexi.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes