Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, Erynn stopped hanging around with MC before that and when he professed his love for her, she friendzoned the fuck out of him. Tore his little beating heart out of his chest and ground it to dust under her heel
Again...no she didn't. Only from the MC's POV was she bad and he then ignored her..

Getting sick of having to repeat this shit now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, you cant blame her for turning him down because he was younger, but she made a joke out of it and laughed about it with her friends which hurt the MC, I would say she played a big part in ending the friendship, she could have let him down easily
That discussion repeats itself daily...
Let's just say the MCs memory might be playing tricks on him.

More importantly they were teenagers, mistakes were made, years have passed... it's time to move on.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
That discussion repeats itself daily...
Let's just say the MCs memory might be playing tricks on him.

More importantly they were teenagers, mistakes were made, years have passed... it's time to move on.
Yeah, I can get that they were kids, and they're older now, but its not so easy to move on and forgive someone who hurt you, especially your first love even if he was just a kid

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Again...no she didn't. Only from the MC's POV was she bad and he then ignored her..

Getting sick of having to repeat this shit now.
So don't repeat it, especially when you're wrong. Erynn started spending more time with her other friends and less with MC. Then MC professed his love to her. Got friendzoned. Then turned into a little shit. In that order.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's hard for people to figure out that they're not playing their smart little selves, but playing another person with an entirely different personality. And the person they're playing in this game just happens to be a thick headed idiot. Still makes for a very interesting and fun game, and it will be interesting to see on what paths MC grew up and matured, and on what paths he remained an immature idiot for the rest of his life.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So don't repeat it, especially when you're wrong. Erynn started spending more time with her other friends and less with MC. Then MC professed his love to her. Got friendzoned. Then turned into a little shit. In that order.
he never got friendzoned she wasn't going to reject him, he just had shitty timing to confess to her and then ghosted her,
i really cant understand how people are coming to this conclusion its like they only looking at the MCs flashback and not Alexis or anything Erryn said in her apartment the first time we spent the night there

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And Lexi's memory.
Lexi's is very different.

Natural progression. As for the proclamation of love part...Lexi's memory is very different and it is then the MC who ignores her going forward. . Suggest you might want to replay it all again and actually pay attention this time.

he never got friendzoned she wasn't going to reject him, he just had shitty timing to confess to her and then ghosted her,
i really cant understand how people are coming to this conclusion its like they only looking at the MCs flashback and not Alexis or anything Erryn said in her apartment the first time we spent the night there
Or anything the MC actually says either....selective reading.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, I can get that they were kids, and they're older now, but its not so easy to move on and forgive someone who hurt you, especially your first love even if he was just a kid
I don't hold it against him that he got pissed off in the past, sure it must've hurt, a lot...
But at some point he has to understand she's done nothing wrong(well very little) and move on.

In game he seems close to this point already, so you might as well join in.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't hold it against him that he got pissed off in the past, sure it must've hurt, a lot...
But at some point he has to understand she's done nothing wrong(well very little) and move on.

In game he seems close to this point already, so you might as well join in.
if i was the MC i would of took a day or two to be pissed then went round to her house and just asked why, its not like she lives next door or anything

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, it is gonna be interesting seeing the event from Erynn's perspective. Wonder if we ever gonna see what actually happened though....
I would say it's pretty much a given we will get her flashback when they have their proper talk. I'm pretty convinced Erynn did nothing wrong (personally), I'm more interested in knowing if we will get a flashback scene from Ethan.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I would say it's pretty much a given we will get her flashback when they have their proper talk. I'm pretty convinced Erynn did nothing wrong (personally), I'm more interested in knowing if we will get a flashback scene from Ethan.
I'm definately with you on Erynn.

Ethan I just wanna beat to a pulp though :) (but it would be interesting seeing his perspective as well)

Reactions: Maviarab

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
if i was the MC i would of took a day or two to be pissed then went round to her house and just asked why, its not like she lives next door or anything
That's the thing about roleplaying a pre-established character in a VN or a CRPG, sometimes we are him, sometimes i'm just looking from the top "Uhhh dumb move dude".

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ethan will probably see himself as superman saving the ladies from some evil force

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ethan is probably gonna be he mocks the MC both girls laugh and are hot for him lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm definately with you on Erynn.

Ethan I just wanna beat to a pulp though :) (but it would be interesting seeing his perspective as well)

I think Erynn did something wrong... She didn't go after the MC, she stayed to yell at Ethan. In two of the 3? perspectives we are sure to see Erynn didn't go after the MC. If someone hurts your friend you go after your friend you don't stay to yell at the asshole.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think Erynn did something wrong... She didn't go after the MC, she stayed to yell at Ethan. In two of the 3? perspectives we are sure to see Erynn didn't go after the MC. If someone hurts your friend you go after your friend you don't stay to yell at the asshole.
Until I see what really happened I'm giving her the benefit of doubt :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes